Valentine's BfP ladies

No headaches since early days when I discovered I was pregnant, remember them being awful though so really feel for you.

I only have waves of nausea when I'm hungry, meaning I snack often which is not helping my waistline!

My bbs are so tender though I keep waking up in the night every time I move, so tired because of this.

Just think ladies, we've all been knowingly preggers for over a month now, madness how quick time goes!

I had my ob appointment this morning.. lots of good news . A bit of bad... but overall amazing!!!

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/SashaJoy13/Snapbucket/D8188897-orig_zps1e8a2ffb.jpg
Baby is measuiring at 8 weeks 1.53cm and I saw and heard the heartbeat at 170bpm!!! I cried.. a lot.

Then she found it... I have a cyst measuring over 6cm on the underside of my uterus... it is not harmful to the baby just very scary that it wasn't there 2 weeks ago and is now there :( I have another appointment in 3 weeks to check on the baby and the cyst. If I am in a lot of pain I will have to have surgery to remove the cyst :(

Other than that I have had bouts of crazy nausea and vomiting a few days during my pregnancy and have lost a total of 5 lbs since falling pregnant... the dr prescribed me anti nausea medicine, limited work duties and orders to take a break off my feet every 2 hours. I also had complaints about headaches and she prescribed me.... COFFEE! No joke one full cup of coffee every day spread out into multiple doses to treat my headache! Furthermore myrash is completely treatable and not in any way harmful to the baby backed up by a dermatologist who works in the same building as my ob!!!

In conclusion I cry when I hear my babies heart, I have to see the dr way too often and I have a prescription for coffee :)

Wow sasha what a day you've had! So glad to hear your baby is fine though!

Only 7 months to go!! ;-)

Sasha what an ordeal! I'm glad everything is ok with the baby. That's a super fast heart beat. There is an old wives tale that when the hb is really fast its a girl ;)

Sasha that is such great news darling!!!! So happy for you :) Teehee

I know this is premature - but does anyone have a 'feeling' whether they are having a boy or girl???

I have a feeling I am having a boy... lol weird

That's fantastic Sasha!

I had a feeling I was having a boy last time, I had convinced myself completely by this point. This time I don't really have any feeling about it, I'm just excited!

I felt sicker than ever earlier.

I think I'm having a boy we should pole our guesses on the front page and see who was right when we really find out :)

Sasha- I hope everything goes ok with the cyst, you have a lovely little bean with a strong heart beat xoxo

Thanks for all of your well wishing :) I'm very proud of my babies little heart! So strong :)

I feel like I will have a girl... there are a lot of old wives tales that tell me I am going to! For instance I crave vinegar and sour things not much sugar at all and the heartbeat is fast and hard and strong and my hcg doubled much quicker than the 24 hour mark... all associated with a girl. Plus both new Grandmas think its a girl (my co-workers have a pool going about it too). The only thing that has said its a boy is the chinese gender predictor!

Honestly I have NO idea what we are having. I'm leaning towards a boy as I have had two dreams about meeting my little baby boy and they were amazing, but I'm still not sure.

Nausea, nausea, nausea!!!! This is my theme for the last week... hubby gets grumpy cause then he has to help me try and keep something down! Also have started wearing bras to bed

What are the new or irritating developments for you ladies

My god I've had the worst weekend, I'm visiting family with hubby and I've felt so nauseous for the last 3 days. I can barely eat anything and when I do I can't keep it down. Been sipping water all weekend but just had to race out of a bar and come back to where I've been staying as I've just been so sick. I thought I'd got away with it but I've never felt so rough. Worse thing is I'm not at home and I just want to cuddle up in my own bed :-(

Hope you are feeling a bit better sasha and everyone else is good?

Aww ladies I'm so sorry your feeling so badly! I hope it all passes soon. :hugs:

Hey girls

Hope everyone is well - Missusgee I hope you feel better soon love :(

I am the opposite - apart from being tired and sore bbs - i feel like my symptoms have gone again! and this is the first week I have to go without a scan! I am a little scared!!

BRING ON 12 WEEKS!! hehe

Missus- I would hate to have to be away from my bed for a whole weekend! I feel bad enough jujust being at work when I feel badly! Go talk to your dr. There are some antinausea pills they can order you.... but beware they don't always work for me! I have found peppermint gum helps a little biut only if it isn't overwhelming in flavor. I hope you get home soon and that your nausea goes away.

Bam- I know its a long wait but in the next few weeks your uterus should start popping up above your pubic bone by a lot! Patience and a few light pokes around the area and you can feel the difference.. it isn't much but foe now its something :)

I'm home! I have never been so happy than to be here :-D thankfully it seems to have eased a bit but I barely have an appetite and worried that little bean is not getting enough nutrients. Any ideas? I'm taking vits but these make me feel sick on an empty stomach.

That's interesting you say that sasha as I've been lightly poking and prodding my belly but feel nothing different, just my usual squidgy belly!!

Missusgee - they say anything with ginger in it helps - when I was super sick for that week I found a morning sickness vitamin that had ginger and vitamin b6 and that helped me a lot. Also in relationt to worrying about bub getting nutrients, they say in the first tri they dont barely need ANYTHING at all so you dont have to worry about that. A lot of women have the same concern as you when they cant keep food down but most docs with say it will not harm the baby. Hope you can relax at home a bit!!

Sasha - I feel like a fatty atm to be honest... hahaha

Today I bought an exercise DVD for pregnant women and a big yoga ball - I intend to start doing special work outs at home soon!!

Miss do they have Hansen's sodas where you live? They have no caffeine and they work like a charm when I'm feeling nauseous. I just sip through a straw from the can. A friend of mine recommended them and I don't know why they work, they just must be magic ;)

I hit four milestones today. I'm on spring break so I was bored :haha: First me and DH dtd for the first time in 3 or 4 weeks. Then I bought the most adorable baby book based off the story "How Much I Love You." It tells everything about the baby's first year like a story about them. Its so cute. Then I bought a tunic/shirt for maternity that I can use throughout the pregnancy and after. Its supposed to be a cute empire waist tunic but as I get bigger and take up more material it will be a perfect maternity shirt. Lastly, I did 45 minutes of cardio at my dance class today. Its the first time I've worked out in 4 weeks. It felt good to get my butt off the couch.

I hope you all feel better and it is warming up there. I live in Georgia and its flurrying. I don't think mother nature got the memo that it's supposed to be spring!

Missus... take your vitamins right before bed... you will sleep through the nausea... I do it every day to make sure they stay put! Of that doesnt help then try a different vitamin... I have tried 3 already to make sure I could handle the one I have now.

I upped my water intake and yet I now sleep through the night and don't wake up to go potty plus (tmi to follow) I pee very dark yellow!?!? I don't understand how I can drink over 100 ounces and still do that! Lol

Btw Jbell congrats on your milestones! I bet hubby was happy! Also awww for the baby book.... my friend and I found a baby journal for the firat 3 years and it has everything in it... a measuring tape, picture frames... it asks questions organizes your photos! Most amazing thing I have found!

I just ordered my fetal doppler for at home, I can't wait for it to come in!

I'm in England! We sailed back over the weekend and are staying with the in laws. Very snowy in Yorkshire!

I've been ill for a few days with a stomach bug, not sickness but the other type. Today it's gone but I still feel quite rotten. The worst bit was the intestinal cramps, I was getting so worried it might be the baby.

I'm more exhausted than ever maybe because i've been ill.

Hope you all recover quickly from your sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->