Valentine's BfP ladies

Hia everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Easter and munched on chocolate?

I'm finally in week 10, double figures, yay!!

Still experiencing very few symptoms, just the odd bout of nausea and constipation (tmi sorry!) but trying to not overly worry about it...trying being the word!

Hope you are all feeling ok?

My sometime G doppler came in. I found my baby within ten minutes! The most beautiful sound I have ever heard! Happy Monday everyone!

That's so cool! Wish I hadn't believed all the reviews!

Wow everyone is at 10 weeks but me *sigh*

So glad you got your doppler momof1 and glad it is working so early!!!

Missus your doing great just hold on for a little bit longer, as for easter I layed in bed watching Monk! :) it was a good day

Either my antinausea medicine is working or my hormons are leveling off because I don't have large bouts of nausea and vomiting as often... however constipation is getting worse.... it feels like a traffic jam in my intestines... I swear I can hear the honking!!! (Tmi but I thought it was funny) I am going to try activia and see if that helps!

How is everyone else doing??

Good morning ladies! I hope you all had a great Easter! Sorry I have been away for a while but actually had a TERRIBLE easter - husband spent the whole time in hopsital with a kidney stone! horrific i tell yoU! and its not over yet, the poor thing will need surgery next week! Poor angel!

On a brighter note - I had my 10 and a half week scan this morning! And the funniest thing happened, for the first time in this whole pregnancy, at nearly 11 weeks, i threw up four times this morning before the doctor appointment! oh my! what the hell!? lol

I was delighted that hubby could come with me to this scan as he has been forced to have time off work so he could come! He was over the moon! The OB said to be today that by the time we see a heartbeat and healthy baby on the ultrasound at 10+ weeks, the miscarriage rate has now dropped to 1.5-2% which is pretty much the lowest it will be for the rest of the pregnancy! that made me feel SO MUCH better..

Here is my little man - i am SO having a boy.. hehe :happydance::cloud9: He is now over 4cm in length and hearbeat was about 167bpm which is apparently spot on! I feel so blessed!

Attachments

• bb10+5.jpg
    bb10+5.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
Bam how adorable! I hope your hubby feels better soon! P.s. how do you know its a boy?

Bam how adorable! I hope your hubby feels better soon! P.s. how do you know its a boy?

Thanks JBell :hugs: I know because I am crazy.. bahahaha no I just have serious feeling - like, i just KNOW... There is no medical evidence to suggest it yet.. just a mother's intuition. Regardless, i am happy whichever sex it is as long as it is healthy of course! But I think there is a cheeky little boy in there!

Haha bambola you are funny! That's such a wonderful scan, so pleased hubby could be there with you aswell! Poor thing, hope he recovers quickly.

I missed a call from my midwife today, she left a voicemail saying there's nothing to worry about but just wanted to clear a few things up....sounds ominous!! Got to call her back tomorrow.

What a wonderful scan, Bambola!

I hope everything was easily sorted, Missus.

I'm still enjoying my long holiday in England, missed out on sledging with DD as I didn't want to fall by accident but running up the hill in snow was hard enough! We're with my family in the South West now where there isn't any snow and it's much milder. Took DD to the zoo earlier and had a screwball on the way out I am suffering for it so much now! I've barely touched my Easter chocolate as I can barely cope worth the thought of it. I'm all about salad and fresh flavours! Same as last pregnancy.

I told my line manager and project manager at work while I could pop in in person. I'm so glad to have got that out the way! Now I just have to tell my team and customer but hopefully we can present them with the solution for cover at the same time so they don't panic as I've only just got the team on track following a really bad manager.

One of my best friends from work said she can tell as I had lost a lot of weight after the last pregnancy so it shows.

How's everyone else doing now? Not long left of this trimester.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share the news that I just found my little bean' s heartbeat on my Doppler, soooo happy and relieved! Almost gave up but persevered a few more minutes and there was the little munchkin hid to the left of my belly button not too far above my pubic bone, such a beautiful sound :)

In other news, I have my 12 week scan on 18th April (aaaages away!!) and my midwife has told me I should take asprin from 12 weeks due my raised bmi and the risk of preeclampsia :-( even though I am pretty healthy, normal blood pressure level. Oh well.

It's friday, big YAY!!

That's so cool you found the heartbeat!

It's a pity you find yourself at risk but probably good your midwife is trying to prevent any issues now and will be monitoring you carefully. A friend of mine who is young, tiny, built like a little elf and probably only about 7st, got preeclampsia, the first sign was when she collapsed and was rushed into hospital by ambulance. She was induced early and has two gorgeous children now.

Bam- Beautiful scab of your boy ;) I have that same "I'm having a boy" feeling. Elmo be excited to see what our 20ish scans end up saying! Does anyone else have that mommy intuition?

Not this time after being so totally devastated last time. I didn't even mind which I had but 20 weeks of telling myself it was a boy did a lot of damage and I think my mind is protecting me this time.

I have had a dream this is a girl but I'm still not leaning either way, I also had a dream I had 2 boys as well as DD and the bean!

I'm so glad everyone is doing well!

Emma I'm like you, I crave zero junk food. All I want is fruit and whole grains.

On another note! Someone touched my belly today :growlmad: I'm only 11 weeks and I'm all bloated and when I cross my arms over my shirt you can see a little bump. She touched it and was like aww look you've got a little bump...oh its so firm! I wanted to be like, yeah lady its gas so push a little harder and I'll leave you a gift after I walk out the door! :rofl:

So I was out walking yesterday and fell on the pavement.. I managed to think quick and fall on my hand and shoulder so my tummy didn't take the hit.. I am pretty worried. And also really annoyed at myself.. I have NEVER fallen over before- I am the most non-clumsy and coordinated person and I'm so angry that I fell.. Grrrr as soon as I start to relax a little about my baby...

If you're worried ask your OB to check everything is okay and put your mind at rest. I'm sure everything is fine and I hope you didn't hurt yourself!

I'm realising this time how resilient to knocks and bumps we are as it's a bit different being pregnant with an active toddler! My mum told me off last night as I was running around with DD in my arms to make her laugh!

First off.... yay everyone is over 1/4 of the way there.. I knew this was a great, upbeat and strong group :)

Bam I think I stole your coordination. I am normally so clumsy and get hurt all the time... Sorry about that. I do agree with Emma though, I think that if your worried you should talk to someone. If you tell them you fell they will see you I'm sure. Luckily though it sounds l like your motherly instinct has taken over :)

Emma... fruit and salad and soup is my life now.... can't even stomach smelling fries!! :)

JBell I know the feeling. A managet at my work touches my belly all the time. I told her its too early to feel anything. She still insists... people can be irritating.

One of my other managers was talking to me about our stores order and noticed that I put my hand on my stomach a lot, then she told me about how she was when she was pregnant, its nice to have someone so willing to talk and share. In other news I get another scan on Wednesday at 10+5 to check on my jellybean and the cyst... I am really hopeing that we can figure something out if its not getting smaller. Also... my friend at 13 weeks found out she was having a boy!?!?!? I thought we had to wait between 16 and 20!!!!

I didn't think that you could see external genitalia until about 16 weeks. But at DD's Dr I saw an ad for sex testing before 8 weeks by a maternal blood test. I decided to wait as I've never heard of that before and wouldn't want a mistake made!

Hi everyone! Firstly - Yay for us all making it a quarter of the way through!! :happydance:

So my long weekend away turned into a long week away (I love teacher holidays!) DH and I had such a lovely, relaxed time and I was feeling so much better that we just couldn't tear ourselves away. I haven't been sick in over a week and I'm starting to feel human again which is so nice!

I got a Doppler and thought that I had found the heartbeat off to the left a bit but when I checked it with my pulse it was mine :( on the box for mine it says it doesn't work until 14-16 weeks! I'm really feeling the time dragging now until my scan (haven't had one since 6 weeks and not getting one until 13 weeks!) the problem with getting rid of the nausea is that your mind then starts to make you worry that something is wrong! :shrug: plus I am going home next week and would love to tell my family seen as I'll be 12 weeks on the Sunday but don't want to before scan.

Good on all you ladies craving healthy foods! I'm afraid all I want is junk, junk and more junk!

Sasha, hope the sickness is going now! Missus, did you find out what midwife wanted? Bam, your little 'guy' looks gorgeous! I'm convinced I'm having a girl.

So the first episode of my programme went well, found it quite funny that I said how our puppy was our 'trial run baby' and we would see how we got on with her first! :) the cheeky presenter (who I know well) had dubbed over it saying 'I hope your husband's not listening to this!' haha! Xx

I am feeling a bit better... I kept food down all day twice last week :) thanks for asking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->