Valentine's BfP ladies

Period cramps over here too :( glad we're all going through this together. Thanks for the responses on my midwife question. :hugs:

3]
Have any of you ladies contemplated midwife vs. OBGYN?

I def see the pros of both.. I will be having both! If I had to pick only one though, I would prob go with the OB.. what do you think!?[/QUOTE]

I think I may go midwife ;)

dont be scared to ask... if you tell them you just feel like you need to know they will give it to you.. unless you have seen/heard the heart beat!!!

No I haven't. I presume it's too early to see/hear it yet? Does anybody know when those home heartbeat kits start working? Do they give you the results there and then or do you have to wait a few days?

Sorry for the Spanish Inquisition haha xx

Well, I am officially a POAS addict! Took another boots test today and strongest line yet, yay! I think it's just because I'm so worried about my hcg levels not rising, must learn to chill out!

48 hours until my Dr's appt, what kind of things should I be asking at this stage? I don't want to go in and just sit there feeling daft.

How you all feeling? I accidentally fell asleep for 2 hours yesterday afternoon so couldn't sleep lastnight, was so irritable with everything yesterday...mostly the sound of other people breathing was winding me up!! Haha

For most of us it's already been a week since we got our bfp's isn't it!? That went quick!!

I was thinking the same thing yesterday! The week has just flown by. My appointment is Wednesday. I'm going to ask stuff like how many days I should be exercising and I'm severely lactose intolerant so what are ways other than milk I can be sure I get enough calcium and vitamin d? I also want the no-no food list.

I am going to an ob/gyn. I have been going to him for my yearly for quite a few years and want to stay with him. He is so nice and will sit in the room and talk with you and answer all your questions.

You are so lucky to have your appointment coming up this week. Mine isn't until the 4th and she said I would have my first sonogram the week of the 11th, I cant wait! I cant wait to here how yours goes!

you can see that heartbeat at 6 weeks but hearing it wont come till 11 weeks at the dr and about 16 -t home

I'm also glad you got to join us Sasha!

My first appointment is Wednesday but I'll only be 5 weeks 2 days so even if they do a sonogram I won't see much or be able to hear a heart beat. But at least I'll know when my appointment to see that will be!

So happy your here Sasha! Fantastic story!! looks like everyone is doing well which is great!!

I had my first bloods taken just under 48 hours ago and have my next set really early tomorrow morning.. I then get my results tomorrow night.. I am really worried.. My symptoms are minimal at the moment..

I also did a digi today (at 4 weeks, 6 days) and it said 3+ weeks so my hcg has risen in the past 48 hours but hopefully it has risen enough!! The digital result also came back ridiculously fast compared to all other ones I have done.. Hope that's a good sign..

Will be asking doctor about hot showers and some dietary stuff.. Lol

Bambola im sure your fine... minimal symptoms can be a symptom and as long as your rising you should be fine!!

So happy your here Sasha! Fantastic story!! looks like everyone is doing well which is great!!

I had my first bloods taken just under 48 hours ago and have my next set really early tomorrow morning.. I then get my results tomorrow night.. I am really worried.. My symptoms are minimal at the moment..

I also did a digi today (at 4 weeks, 6 days) and it said 3+ weeks so my hcg has risen in the past 48 hours but hopefully it has risen enough!! The digital result also came back ridiculously fast compared to all other ones I have done.. Hope that's a good sign..

Don't worry hun I'm at the same as you and also symptom free. I guess they usually don't start much until 6 weeks so I'm sure you're fine :hugs: .

Thanks Sasha and momof1.. I will let everyone know how I go tomorrow night.. Xxx

Take comfort in the digi hun! Your levels are rising which is what counts. Keeping my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow. Our little poppy seeds have grown into apple seeds!!! (Or should that be pumpkin seeds given when they're all going to come out?!) :winkwink:

AFM - FIVE WEEKS TODAY!!! I think I will ask for blood tomorrow. I hope she doesn't look at me like a crazy person. I also have very few symptoms, some shooting pains like sudden AF cramps and tiredness. Going to bed really early but then waking up really early too and can't get back to sleep! I knew I would be giving my long lies up eventually but didn't think it would be this soon :rofl:

As I said on the other forum, I am so glad you could join us Sasha, whenever the baby is due!

I felt nauseous early last week, but not any more. I had AF-like cramps whilst I was spotting last week - it finally stopped yesterday, it was 7/8 days in all, 3-4 of which had a light flow like CD1. Now I am just tired and my nipples are sore when BF DD. I feel pretty symptom free really.

I just wish I could shake this horrible cold.

lol mammy the sleep thing is crazy right... and I have heard it only gets worse from here!!

Emma... its okay to be symptom free! I am mostly symptom free too and I am happy to have joined you! I am so surprised by it!

Are any of you going through the emotional turmoil yet? At times im super excited and I think about it all the time then Im really scared and ask hubby if I will be a good mom, then I wonder if hubby will be a good dad, then I start planning the baby shower and all of my appointments! I feel like zome sort of crazy person!!

Well that's ok! We can be 7 crazy pregnant ladies together :hugs: I've totally been doing that. One minute I'm doing another HPT because I've got it in my head it's gone and the next minute I'm picking nursery decor! Today I started talking to DH about what the bedroom arrangements should be when we had no. 2! He looked at me like I'd completely lost it :rofl: xx

Hahaha you ladies make me laugh, just because you make me feel normal!! :-D I am sooooo short tempered these last few days, getting wound up by the littlest of things.

I'm with you on the freaking out thing, one minute I'm POAS to make sure all is fine, next I'm terrified that I've made a big mistake, mainly financially and I'm also really scared that me and DH won't get to spend time together, just the two of us and it will effect our marriage. Is this normal to think like this?

Hahaha you ladies make me laugh, just because you make me feel normal!! :-D I am sooooo short tempered these last few days, getting wound up by the littlest of things.

I'm with you on the freaking out thing, one minute I'm POAS to make sure all is fine, next I'm terrified that I've made a big mistake, mainly financially and I'm also really scared that me and DH won't get to spend time together, just the two of us and it will effect our marriage. Is this normal to think like this?

Who knows but if it isn't normal then at least we are all nut jobs together! :rofl: xx

Wow I feel so much better knowing that! :) My hubby thinks im nuts so Im glad I can feel normal when I talkto yo guys!! I am making a list of que to ask the ob and thinking of making another thread in first trimester to see what those ladies have to say... that way lots of people can have a reference to what they should ask!

Oh, it's definitely okay to be symptom free. Though I had nausea at times, I got through my first trimester last time with barely another symptom. I was only sick twice last time. What I remember having and have already got this time is a really sensitive gag reflex when brushing my teeth which is really annoying.

I really can't remember what I asked last time!

My DH is applying for a new job in Belgium now that I am PG and will be off on maternity leave later in the year. I wouldn't have wanted to move yet otherwise as I am really enjoying the new role I have been given since going back in October 2012, but I am more than happy now. I know he'll love the job if he gets it too. I'm just hoping the move will happen after the baby is born so I don't have to look for new care, but if I do it wont be the first time! :)

Hey ladies. Can I join the crazy train? I'm so irritable lately. Other than that I'm just tired and I have sore bbs. I'm glad I'm not the only person going crazy.

Emma how exciting that you may move to Belgium. If it happens I hope it is extremely stress free!

Me to, me to, I'll be the caboose :haha:. I have turned into some crazy irrational crazy lady. With mood swings up the wazoo! Yikes, poor OH. Also, someone stole my brain..... I forget EVERYTHING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->