Valentine's BfP ladies

Lol thanks ladies! You are all so good at cheering me up when I'm feeling sorry for myself! I've pencilled in the throwing up on midwife!!

Everyone in Britain has heard of hyperemisis thanks to Kate Middleton. Every time I wish for sickness a little part of me (the wee evil part laughs and says 'you will rue the day you wished for that'). At least if I do get it I can tell everyone that this does infact prove that, as I suspected, I am a princess (same illness is enough proof I reckon) :rofl:

Of course, I forgot she was in hospital a while back, Princess Mammy! :)

Ok so I sent poor DH out to the shop (8 miles away) after 9pm to get me another digi! He went gladly (think he was fed up of listening to me moan about my 2 week wait for blood). This was only my second digi with conception indicator - got 1-2 weeks on first one (done on Valentines day) and just got this...

Feeling better now :happydance: :cloud9:

P.S I think Princess Mammy suits me, don't you?? :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
That should put your mind at rest a bit! They are probably unlikely to do blood unless there's some history to worry about as the hospital labs are so busy. Don't know what it is like where you are but in Bristol they're shutting one of the two NHS labs where my brother works doing bloods so they're pretty overloaded.

You'll be fine. I had no blood tests and no symptoms for most of my first trimester. Xx

Hey gorgeous ladies

I feel really bad that you all have to wait and that the docs will not let you get your hcg tested - I dont understand it though - I think it is a very doctor-specific situation. I know that with my first pregnancy, I complained of pains on one side and the doc was worried I was having an ectopic (at about 5 weeks) so he sent me to emergency for ultrasound and blood tests.. I think that if you are really desperate you can maybe embellish your situation?? Then they are forced to do something... The wait can drive you mad!

Love all your little bump names too :) hehe

You ladies are hilarious! Throwing up on people and being a pretty princess! Its just marvelous ;)

I'm sorry your doctors are all being horribly mean and unfair to you! Don't they understand what we are going through!?!?!?!? Sometimes I still think I just made it up in my head. Mammy you have got me thinking of sending my DH to the store to pick up another test!

I love all of your names for your little beans! I just either call it baby or little White. White is our last name and it will be the first grandchild on the White side of the family so I thought it was appropriate. For example...baby is making me sleepy, or baby is making me feel like I'm going to throw up! :haha:

Today I ate a praline, which is this sugary candy with walnuts in it. It apparently has tons of butter and butter milk in it and I'm horribly lactose intolerant. I can usually get away with it, but nope, not anymore. Little White doesn't like dairy so now my stomach feels like its on fire! Hurray :wacko: Learned my lesson.

I'm getting fed up that I can't have a lie in my nice warm bed but gave to get up into the freezing house (we ran out of heating oil on Friday, more coming today, fingers crossed it wont need bleeding) to go for a wee first thing!

emma I know how you feel... I cant even sleep in angmore because I have to get up to go potty...

Oh are anyone elses bbs in extream pain?? I feel like just barely bumping them hurts like crazy!

Heehee, this is why I love you ladies. We are going to go through all the same things at exactly the same time! I've been peeing for Scotland last few days! As for the boobies, I have the least sensitive boobs in the world I'm sure, like practically no feeling whatsoever. If DH goes near them I just yawn and push his hands away because it does nothing for me! Here's the thing though...I am a size 10 (US size 6?) and have 32GG boobs (naturally! And I hate them) they are already getting bigger and are SO sore and heavy, today I literally wanted to pick them up and carry them as I walked!! (School janitor caught me lifting them and doing some deep breathing at lunch time and I think his eyes nearly popped out of his head haha!)! I'm going to need a crane to hold them up by the end of this pregnancy :rofl:

Omg... perfect smiley for that :holly:

I have already gone up a bra size... hubby isnt complaining accept he cant touch them!

Haha I'm right there with ya! A lady I work with who I've confided in about ttc guessed I was preggo today just from my bbs!!! I can't believe it as I didn't realise they had grown really, they are so achy, I can't even cross my arms without wincing in pain!

I had to go to a funeral today, was really hard to control my emotions!

Haha I'm right there with ya! A lady I work with who I've confided in about ttc guessed I was preggo today just from my bbs!!! I can't believe it as I didn't realise they had grown really. They are so achy, I can't even cross my arms without wincing in pain!

I had to go to a funeral today, was really hard to control my emotions!

Grrrrrr sorry for double post again, this phone is driving me crazy!!

Aww hun :hugs: about the funeral! Hope you're ok. That smiley is THE best smiley ever!!! Someone mentioned my boobs today at work too! I don't think it's going to surprise anyone at work when they find out. Ever since we got married they've all been watching me like hawks lol! I was off a day months ago with a sickness bug and when I came back there were so many whispers and raised eyebrows! If I am ever sick at work they will all guess immediately! Xx

I am so surprised that we are all experiencing this tiredness and sore bbs already, really didn't expect these symptoms this early on.

It's the same at my work, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put together our symptoms. I was so tired at work yesterday and left work in tears so I reckon they all have a good idea!

I already told my co workers because I have a high stress high volume job and needed to have them understand some of the requests I have been making(not keeping me on register, take my break early, why I have a short temper, going to the bathroom in the middle of a rush) luckily most of my coworkers are my friends so its kinda like killing 2 birds...

I am moving this friday and having a girls night too, I think Im going to tell my girlfriends my news and hopefully get home early so I can sleep!

Oh... I have my first ob appointment on the 7th and another one on the 13 th! hopefully I get to see babies heartbeat and get a more precise due date rather than a huge range!

Heehee, this is why I love you ladies. We are going to go through all the same things at exactly the same time! I've been peeing for Scotland last few days! As for the boobies, I have the least sensitive boobs in the world I'm sure, like practically no feeling whatsoever. If DH goes near them I just yawn and push his hands away because it does nothing for me! Here's the thing though...I am a size 10 (US size 6?) and have 32GG boobs (naturally! And I hate them) they are already getting bigger and are SO sore and heavy, today I literally wanted to pick them up and carry them as I walked!! (School janitor caught me lifting them and doing some deep breathing at lunch time and I think his eyes nearly popped out of his head haha!)! I'm going to need a crane to hold them up by the end of this pregnancy :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I thought my 34E was bad enough! When my milk came in the days after DD's birth I looked like something off Baywatch!

I am so surprised that we are all experiencing this tiredness and sore bbs already, really didn't expect these symptoms this early on.

It's the same at my work, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put together our symptoms. I was so tired at work yesterday and left work in tears so I reckon they all have a good idea!

Oh, the tiredness and sore bbs can start even before the missed AF, the feeling like I'd been steam rollered tiredness was one of the things that prompted me to test. These early symptoms tend to wear off as the hormone balance changes in a few weeks time.

I already told my co workers because I have a high stress high volume job and needed to have them understand some of the requests I have been making(not keeping me on register, take my break early, why I have a short temper, going to the bathroom in the middle of a rush) luckily most of my coworkers are my friends so its kinda like killing 2 birds...

I am moving this friday and having a girls night too, I think Im going to tell my girlfriends my news and hopefully get home early so I can sleep!

Oh... I have my first ob appointment on the 7th and another one on the 13 th! hopefully I get to see babies heartbeat and get a more precise due date rather than a huge range!

Good luck with the move and the appointments!

I don't have any pain in bbs really, only really sensitive nipples when DD is BF. It is improving already like someone in the BF in pregnancy sticky thread said it might which is a huge relief.

I have heating again which I am over the moon about! :)

Good luck Sasha telling everyone..

My bbs are not sore but my nipples are hyper sensitive (nearly sore) to the point where they are off limits! This morning getting ready for work I had a sudden hot flush and then felt severely nauseous for about two minutes (like i was about to throw up) it was quite hardcore - then it passed and i have been fine ever since.. Emma do you think this is the start of morning sickness or I am just imagining things? thoughts?

Ooh, hot flushes, I've had a few too. I definitely think it's pregnancy related if you're lucky though you'll get away without experiencing too much more than periods of nausea.

I came across something interesting last time I was pregnant which said research had showed that morning sickness was a phenomenon only really experienced by women in a modern Western environment and is not a true symptom of pregnancy but some sort of effect of our lifestyles. Apparently there are millions of ladies who gave never heard of it. I hope this makes anyone not feeling any nausea yet feel a bit better!

I have been meaning to follow that up and read some more about it but haven't had time (also have a bad memory) .

Thank you Emma with the MS info that does make me feel better! I have been worried about that. My bbs are sore and growing and I love it. I have little bbs so the growing thing is in my favor ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->