Valentine's BfP ladies

Mammy- gl!!!! Keep us updated and lots of pictures... sending you love hun!

Missus- I agree about the achy hips and wanting to sleep on your tummy! I started making a list of all the things I miss being able to do and that one wasn't on there yet!

Mamms I'm so excited for you. Don't worry everything will be fine :)

Lol, JBell! Vent all you need! Hopefully after the wedding and their first child she'll go back to normal but you may have a bit of a wait on your hands!

Mammy, I wish you all the best! The fact that your cervix already shows some changes and you had a bloody show put you in a better position for an induction than many women start in, they'll be working with your body not against it. I can't believe we're already at baby arrival time! Keep us informed and don't lose touch! FX. Xxx :hugs:

Missus - it's not just the rest of you hoping to speed things up, I want my baby on the outside too, I'm fighting my own inclinations. By 10 my time last night I was half hoping I'd have him by now! I'm in a bit of turmoil in my own head!

I'm sorry about your hips, I had that with DD, luckily not this time, I get more pain up and about instead. Everyone was saying how little sleep I'd get when baby arrived but I was desperate for some un-pregnant sleep and when I got it, it was BEAUTIFUL! I did wake frequently for baby but not because I was in pain and I didn't mind at all. I hope it will recover as easily for you. FX it's only days away.

What else is on your list Sasha? What with having spent the time between babies breastfeeding I'm desperate to go out, dance, get hideously drunk on a couple of drinks and remember all the benefits of hardly drinking! :dance:

Oh yeah! AFM - I don't think they were BH, still getting the odd one far apart but had a lot of mucous (no blood). I think my body is warming up, it needs to wait 54 hours though!

Emma- I really hope your body keeps them far apart for you till you are ready! :)

My list-
•Tie my own shoes
•Sit straight up from laying and sitting
•Climb into a car without using the handle
•Put on pants while standing up
•Wear real jeans
•Drink an ice cold beer (Newcastle Warewolf only comes out once a year)
•Dtd in more than 3 positions/kiss while dtd!
•Get in and out of my own bath
•Eat sushi
•Stand for more than 45 minutes without getting swollen ankles
•Sleep on more than my side (belly, back, half off the bed!)

I could go on forever!

I'd add:

Turn over with out having to wake up and half sit up
Be silly with DD
Feel sexy or anything other than whale-like!

My contractions are starting again... I also (despite having huge misgivings initially) had a very gentle feel for my cervix, not to see if it was open though I've read some women do, but to see where it was and how it feels... easily reachable and very soft!

Two nights, baby - wait two nights!

I wonder if Mammy has gone in yet? I'm very excited!

Big hugs then! We'll all be thinking of you xxx

Mammy gl... my thoughts are with you today... so excited for you.

Emma- sounds promising for going into labor but I understand how conflicting it is to want it and dread it! Just take it easy... and on the bright si de if you did go then you and mammy might have the same birthday for your babies

Mamms good luck! Any updates yet?

Emma - you hanging in there?

I've been having contractions for the past hour about 10 minutes apart. They don't hurt they just feel really weird.

Yay jbell exciting... keep us posted, hope it turns into the real thing for you!

Mine were like the other night, uncomfortable but went away again. It's just gone 6 am here and I was woken by a pretty painful one which left me feeling quite nauseous.

I doubt this is it though as it's unlikely to happen during the day... Or so says my dr based on years of deliveries.

Keep us update JBell.

Just woke up. Still having contractions. More painful. Going to start timing them.

Good luck Jbell!! Sooo excited for you!!!! Fingers crossed!

Yep they stopped. I'm really mad/frustrated! They were going really well and poof they are gone.

Nooooooo that sucks... What about your waters or a bloody show???

Lol! I feel for you JBell as I'm getting them every night now but I'm hoping mine stop whereas you're hoping they continue! I just hope it goes the right way around for us!

I only have about 26 hours before MIL will be here so either he'll arrive tonight or he'll wait until November!

Lol. Send me your magic labour dust emms!

No bam no waters or bloody show :(

I feel a bit out of my depth too. I've really no idea what to expect from labour this time as it began with my waters breaking last time. I did have contractions after that but they came and went too. I suppose each labour is different, maybe this time I'm having a long pre- labour phase but the more my body does in advance of my water breaking and going to hospital this time, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->