Valentine's BfP ladies

Thanks for the link Emma, will certainly look at getting a few bits to keep me busy!

Just been on a lovely long walk on the beach with my dog. Treated myself to a bag of chips AND an ice cream, I'm such a piglet! Lol

Just before I went though I popped to the loo and sorry if this is tmi but there was a massive glob of discharge..it was quite egg white like and no blood in it. Do you think this is normal or maybe the start of my plug?

Phew I'm exhausted now so time to chill out and bounce on my ball :)

Thanks for the link Emma, will certainly look at getting a few bits to keep me busy!

Just been on a lovely long walk on the beach with my dog. Treated myself to a bag of chips AND an ice cream, I'm such a piglet! Lol

Just before I went though I popped to the loo and sorry if this is tmi but there was a massive glob of discharge..it was quite egg white like and no blood in it. Do you think this is normal or maybe the start of my plug?

Phew I'm exhausted now so time to chill out and bounce on my ball :)

I've been getting that for a few weeks but from what I've read if there is no blood then it can regenerate. Having said that, I'm not sure if it would this late in the day for you. Here's hoping things are starting xx

Thanks mamms, I've not had this before and it seemed too much to be normal amount. It was quite thick and jelly like but clear/whitish.

Time will tell I guess!

There are some pretty gruesome pics of mucous plugs and bloody shows on internet. I have been hoping for something but only had the tiniest amount. Not even as much as EWCM. So I think it probably is the plug or a part of it! From Sat I want LOTS of signs!

OMG! MIL has flu, she's delayed her flight until Monday but I think she'll be lucky to be well that soon. She has really late diagnosed coeliac disease too and things like this often get her badly as she struggles to absorb enough nutrients to fight them due to the damage in her intestines.

I feel bad as it made me cry but DH has suddenly pulled all the stops out and is planning a list of people who can be on standby day and night for Noelle.

My terribly written thread above was supposed to read that it sounds like Missus' plug not mine.

Argghh Emma that's not what you need right now is it! Hope your mil feels better soon and your hubby finds alternatives.

Major lower back ache today so I'm off for a long soak. Unfortunately DH isn't around so have to run bath myself. Boooo! :)

My you ladies have been busy, mucus plugs, contractions, back aches... All sound promising.

Emma- ss about your mil! I hope she feels better in time!

AFM- had an appointment today to check my cervix and I'm so sad :( Anjelica is at a -2 and I'm only 50% effaced and not dialated at all. I feel so far behind you ladies.

On the bright side I found a diagram to show babies engagment...

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a27115147/pelvic_station_diagram

Hope that helps a little bit

Sasha, don't worry! I was in labour with DD and not even effaced until just before she was born! X

emma DH to the rescue! He is awesome!

I don't have a bath tub miss so I'm envious of you right now. We are remodeling our bathroom at the moment so we only have the one and it only has a shower. I would love a bath right now as my feet hurt and my bump hurts. Boo :(

Jbell, what you need is a weekend away, nice and locally but in a luxury hotel! ;-)

EEEeeekkk - crap crap crap! I've been having contractions for the last two hours at least, 15 mins apart. Have the neighbour on standby and now I am going to do everything I can to ensure they GO AWAY - I can't have him yet, I need DD looked after!

Oh wow emma! I hope they stop for you! Keep us updated fx

Panic over (I think)! I drank a lot, had a bath, had a relaxing lie down with a book and though they haven't gone completely they're way more spaced out. My neighbour has her phone by the bed in case but I feel a lot calmer. I am dreading having to rely on someone who isn't family or going in alone.

Glad to hear it!

So I used to really love my future SIL until she got engaged to my BIL and turned into a humongous bridezilla. Today I realized just how self centered and out of touch she is. She thinks we are having a home birth?!?! She was trying to explain it to my BIL and they just thought it was so hilarious they had to text my husband about it. He was like, umm we aren't having a home birth. So thinking back now, the last time I can remember them asking about me and Sam was in July and we saw them two weeks ago! The problem is the only thing they talked about was their wedding and how long after the wedding they would wait to have kids. Now these people are 36 and I'm 27 so I'm a little dismayed at their immaturity and self-centeredness. Every time I see them I'm sure to ask about wedding progress even though its still 5 months away. But I guess the interest isn't reciprocated. Well of course except now that he could be here any day. Now she seems to think its necessary to ask to be kept updated. Yeah, no I don't think so. I also told my husband that if and when they come see Sam, if they bring up their wedding, which is freaking five months away, I'm going to ask them to leave. They can either come and enjoy this new addition and celebrate with us or they can eff off.

Of course they aren't the only ones to crawl out of the woodwork but their apathy is the most upsetting. Sorry just had to vent!

Jbell... I love your rant! I agree... you and Sam should get some recognition and the fact they were soooo mixed up on the facts is infuriating I'm sure! And you have every right to tell them to eff off! :D

Emma, glad the contractions stopped!

JBell - LOVE your rant and I can completely empathise as one of my SILs has shown no interest whatsoever. Has never asked how I am or mentioned baby since we first told her. I'm past caring though lol!

Sasha - any updates on when/if they're going to induce you? How's your bp now?

Well, I'm going in tonight for my induction since baby decided not to make an appearance on his/her own. I'm excited but quite nervous after seeing so many articles on here recently about the dangers of induction but I guess it's out of my hands now as they've always said I'm not allowed to go past my due date because of the hydronephrosis and costochondritis and that's only days away now. :shrug:

Wish me luck ladies... :)

Huge good luck mamms, just think this time tomorrow you could be a mum! Eeeeek!!

Emma -glad things have calmed down for you. It's funny as we're all wishing things to happen/speed up whilst you are trying to hold off. Mother nature is a b***h sometimes!

Jbell-that would also wind me up, they sound very immature.

Nothing progressing here. Had my worst nights sleep so far, my hips are so achy from having to sleep on my side I could cry some nights. Can't wait to sleep on my tummy again!

Omg mammy!!! That is beyond exciting! Good luck!! Can't wait to hear news!! I hope it all goes really well!!

Emma- glad your contractions have slowed.. Hope you can get the time right! Lol i got excited when I read that you were having contractions!!

Jbell- lol re your SIL... I swear you find out people's true colors when your preg! I think you should def tell them to fk off if they are insensitive...

Missus - I hope you can get some relief from your pain soon :-( that sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->