Valentine's BfP ladies

I went to get waxed before my hol in early Sept and the last place I tried (I'm searching for somewhere they do it properly and don't leave it all broken) that I was quite happy with only has a bench seat you sit on the edge of - no one could get under my bump like that now, they'd have to balance it on their head! :) Isn't it funny how it has been on all our minds to tidy up down there before the big event!

Missus, do you mean a click from the bump rather than you? I've had that a few times, really odd, apparently it is normal but there seem to be a lot of disagreements about what it is. Don't forget to PM me an email address to send them to! :)

Omg emma... if your baby is born in another what week your kids will have the same birthday??

I know! I'm hoping he's not on time! Early rather than late but I want to be here for her birthday not in hospital as I have to stay for 2 days. The coincidence is amazing, that I ovulated on the same day in Feb both years and that both times after months of trying that was the successful attempt! Honestly, the chances must be small!

My dh and his brother were born within 3 days of eachother! Lol

I am heading out bowling!!!! So excited!

Thanks Emma for those tips re posterior baby. I am going to try now!! Also I hope that the dates of your impending arrival and DDs birthday don't conflict!! Fingers crossed!!

Sasha - have fun bowling!! Lol hope it works!!! Let us know.

Missus- I have heard that if used properly, hypnobirthing is AMAZING! Like you can literally have a pain free birth if you master it!!

I am having an early epidural as soon as I get to hospital... It makes me feel more at ease right now! Especially if I am going to have back labour now!!

OMG! Me too!

TMI alert - I've been having a bit of mucous like ECWM for days, then as soon as I got up this morning I felt suddenly like something was coming out, it was just a lot of mucous, popped to the loo just now and had loads and loads more this time thicker and tinged pink! :) I am so excited!! Knowing my luck it'll be days and days yet but I hope not!

Are you excited Bambola?!!!

Yay Bam and Emma... that's great news. Fx that it all goes quickly now.

AFM- I had soooo much fun bowling but it was exhsusting. Played 3 games with an 8lb ball and was there for 3 hours! My upper legs are exhausted but it was great fun. As far as symptom spotting goes I have had an extream uptake in mucus as in easily the size of an egg... also lower back pain and hip pain combined with cramping that goes from "I have to go potty" to "since when do I get my period?" Anjelica is very active and feels like she has flipped to her side from being sunny side up. I woke up and felt oddly calm... despite hotflashes and feeling like I live on the sun. Hubby said I am very zen this morning! :) I have 11 hrs before my sister says labor would start from bowling so we will see how the day progresses. If labor doesn't start then I have an ob appointment tomorrow morning.

Fx for all of you ladies... keep me updated

That sounds like it could be your plug! Very promising symptoms!

AFM - I've started contracting again after a few nights off! Wooo! DH doesn't even know this yet, he was "too busy" to talk to me as he arrived when MIL and I were cooking and he was putting things on the table, talking to his MIL and I've not been able to get a word in edgeways!

So jealous of you ladies. I just keep having these stupid pains and I've started realizing they don't mean jack. They are just annoying and I've chosen to ignore them. FX this is it for you!

I'm with you jbell! I keep having slot of pressure on the cervix and lower back ache but not mounting to anything noteworthy and no sign of show so trying to relax. Starting to get proper fed up though.

Missus and Jbell- I'm sorry :-( how frustrating.. I'm sure something will materialize in the next 24 hours!? I had absolutelyno sign before my show so could happen any minute??

Emma and Sasha- yay!! Sasha def sounds like your plug! I hope bowling did the trick!! Can't wait to hear updates!! Emma my show was not just tinged, it was like (tmi) full brown/red like hardcore!! I lost the last bit of it overnight.. Had pressure but no contractions :-(

Emma I hope that your DH doesn't neglect you because MIL is here!! You need to be the centre of attention!!!

My contractions stopped again. Grrr... At least I've been able to sort the hospital bag and I have a few things to do tomorrow, including my appt and actually putting the reassembled cot into our room.

Lol! Thanks Bambola, DH isn't neglecting me because his mum is here, rather his mum is just such a non-stop talker there is no anyone else being the centre of attention but she's always telling me to rest, put my feet up, etc. I find her exhausting at times just from sheer volume but she's very helpful. I was quite cross with him though but I did pick a bad time to tell him I needed to talk to him.

Eeek - woken up and they are much closer... I'm getting up for a bit too time them as I actually think I may have to call... :happydance:

Well, they are not completely regular typically 5-7 minutes but some closer some further apart. I spoke to MW and have to wait for them to be closer and more regular. So sleepy now but I can only sleep in between them!

Sorry, I'm taking over! I had a shower once the hot water was on and they went down to every 10 mins. Went to my appt this morning foetal monitoring only showed one ctx but midwives said he'll probably come tonight if I sleep now as I'm shattered. Doc said same.

Doc did internal to check it was just plug I'm losing which it is and said I'm 2cm dilated, baby's head is well placed on top of my cervix. I feel like throwing my cervix a party as it is the first time it has done me any favours in either labour! :happydance:

TMI - however since yesterday I've been constipated and that is doing me no favours. It's so hard apparently that it is probably blocking progress now and will certainly interfere with labour so I've been given some stuff to use. Then if it hasn't cleared I'll have to have an enema once I get to hospital.

Aww Emma you're not taking over, we need updates! Great to hear your cervix is behaving and it may be all over by tonight!

Eesh, constipation is a nightmare at anytime so to have it happen now is not what you need! I haven't suffered from it since probably 1st tri.

I am seriously hoping something really happens today. Had so much pressure on cervix lastnight and niggly back ache but it eased after a bath.

Poor DH is on the edge, he think my waters have broken everytime I get up to go to the loo in the night and keeps dreaming about water. Hehe.

Right I'm off to bounce on my ball :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->