Valentine's BfP ladies

Mammy thatnks for the story... I started crying when you said you cried! Thanks for the warnings too!

Has the jaundice gotten better?

Thanks ladies! Missus I'm sorry i really didn't want to scare anyone. I really don't think you'll feel your heamarhoid if you did have bum labour. I was cut into my bum and didn't feel it. Weirdly I don't have any heamarhoids (yet anyway!)

Also, all the things you'll be terrified of afterwards like going to the toilet and your bowels moving are nowhere near as scary as you think they'll be. We are both home now and baby girl is doing much better.

She fed beautifully after birth and was very very sleepy for the following 20hrs due to being distressed and forceps but fed easily for a few mins each time. However, the next 32hrs were really hard! She fed constantly (not joking or exaggerating there) and it hurt like hell after a while. I cried A LOT and seriously considered giving up on breast feeding but then she got my milk through within 2 days of birth which is very quick apparently and it has been soooo much easier since! I'm no longer sore and she feeds efficiently and sleeps well afterwards most of the time.

Again, not trying to scare anyone but rather reassure you that even if the feeding is hard at first it will get easier. Xxx

Mammy- love the reassurance :) I'm so glad your both okay...

Emma- can't wait to hear your story!!

AFM- no major changes... lots of lightning crotch(sounds funny but really isn't... it feels like my cervix is being pinched by a crab). I am starting to think I will be the only one left here in a week!

We would never leave you Sasha! We have 2 babies down and still have 4 to go!

I'm feeling pretty good right now. Been really moody and nauseous today. We've gone to lunch, a festival where we walked about an hour then bowling. Here's hoping something happens. I really don't want to be induced :(

Omg I missed so much!

Emma- omg!!! Congratulations lovely!! He is sooooooo perfect!!! You snuck away!! Hehe so glad your Epi worked!! I'm praying that mine will work like a charm!!

Mammy- great story! Even despite the little hiccups, it was so lovely and positive to read!! So glad you were overall happy with your labour..!!

Jbell- fingers crossed still!! I think your next!?

Missus- hope your feeling better today!?

Sasha- I think I'll be the last one standing so don't worry!! Lol

Lol Bam competing for last to give birth! I like it! I would laugh so hard if we went on the same day

Sasha you won't be on your own anyway as I'm back in business and I'm sure Emma will be too after a few days.

Oh, can't remember who said these things when I was reading through but two things...
1. I really wouldn't shave everything down there as you will NOT want to go anywhere near it with stitches and the itch would be horrible when it starts to grow in. I trimmed instead and landscaped the top where I knew I wouldn't have stitches.

2. When I was in hosp they gave me an ice pack and it really helped reduce the swelling and, as such, reduce the pressure on the stitches. When I opened it out I realised it was a condom full of water wrapped in an incontinence pad lol! At least that's one way of using up the condoms before they go out of date as DH sure as hell won't be coming near me for a while :haha:

Xx

Hey everyone, have an update..!

Woke up this morning with a small leak of clear and odorless liquid.. Even though it was small, I rang the labour ward and they told me to come in for a check.

All was fine- my OB came in and found that I have a small leak...

Sooo.... I have to go in tomorrow morning at 6am and get my waters broken and induction!!! OMG... That's in 15 hours... I'm so frightened and excited.. Will be getting epidural before any hormone drip is administered..!

I'm shitting my pants... Help

Xxx

Bam- you will be fine hun. Be sure to share your story when you come back but in the mean time just tey to relax as much as you can!

And how are you Sasha?? I will try and post updates from my phone in there..

I'm good Bam. Nothing interesting happening here! Anjelica seems to have moved further into my ribs which is the opposite of out. But on the bright side I went and bought her holiday family portrait dress!

I'm so excited for you... don't be nervous you will be fine and at the very least you have an end in sight now :)

Best of luck, Bambola! You'll be fine and it's only a matter of hours before you meet your LO! :hugs:

We're off home later today, just waiting for the hearing test to be completed! I've been working on my story so will post it soon!

Good luck bam!!

No real updates here, my midwife is on holiday so I may ring up labour ward for their advice later. I'm getting really distressed and anxious about my haemmaroids and as there is no sign of junior arriving I don't know what to do. They are only getting worse the longer this carries on an it's likely they won't heal until after birth. I have a sweep tomorrow but what if it doesn't work!? I can't sit, stand and barely sleep....I'm going mad here.

Missus you poor thing.. I really feel for you. Pls call the labor ward to get your options and hopefully ease your mind a bit xx

Thanks bam, will definitely call them and see what they say. How are you feeling about having your water broken? Really hope it kicks things off quickly so you avoid induction!

To be honest I'm terrified that once they break them I'll go into full blown labour and 0-100 pain!! I guess I see the positive of induction that I can have the Epi before that starts! I'm such a wuss I know!!!

Thanks everyone for your positive encouragement :) xxx

Nothing to report here. Just tons of BH all night but that's all. And like sasha I feel like Sam's moved up which is worrying me. I have a doctors appointment at 2 where they'll do a growth scan and probably try and schedule an induction. I really want to try and do this naturally so I'm kind of upset about that part. But at the end of it all he has to come out one way or the other.

Emma and Bam I can't wait to read your birth stories

Miss I hope you can find relief soon. I can't imagine how uncomfortable and painful this must be for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->