Valentine's BfP ladies

P.S. In relation to the superstition thing - I am Italian so my mum is BIG on it, and last time she was like HARDCORE, like she wouldnt even talk about the fact I was pregnant! Now this time, she went out yesterday and bought a limited edition Peter Rabbit Story Book - hahahaha I think we both are a little more relaxed this time (in that sense). I am still petrified but trying to be a little positive. :)

Omg Emma what a gorgeous bump!! Can't wait til I've got one of those. Anybody please jump in and correct me if I'm wrong but I think team yellow is when you want the sex of the baby to be a surprise (?).

I've only ever had heartburn once in my life and it took me a while to figure out what it was (for the first hour I thought I was dying of a heart attack :rofl:) from what I remember it wasn't pleasant and I only had it for a few hours. Dread to think what it's like for days/weeks on end! That's one symptom that I definitely don't want! Xx

Yes thats what it means :) thanks ! hehehehe, but i am hoping i can hold out...

Good morning everyone!

I totally know what you mean about the Superstition surrounding buying baby stuff early, but to be honest, last time that didnt work so well for me either, so this time I am putting out positive vibes - I KNOW that I will be a mummy one day! :) I obviously keep purchases a secret though - hence why I want to vent here - hahaha, I have already got a considerable shoe collection for my little bean (i told you I am a crazy shopaholic!) Cant wait till I am 12 weeks so I can start posting photos of my little purchases on Instagram! hehe

Here is ONE of my many crazy purchases (unisex!).. (I am obsessed with childrensalon.com because I think little people shoes are the cutest thing ever)
Those are sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! :)

P.S. In relation to the superstition thing - I am Italian so my mum is BIG on it, and last time she was like HARDCORE, like she wouldnt even talk about the fact I was pregnant! Now this time, she went out yesterday and bought a limited edition Peter Rabbit Story Book - hahahaha I think we both are a little more relaxed this time (in that sense). I am still petrified but trying to be a little positive. :)

That is a great mindset and i totally believe if you remind TRULY positive you will have a positive outcome. (also i do believe in momma knows best. I think if you go with you gut feeling it is normally right. We always have worries thou!)

I want to see your baby stuff Bambola... I was looking at baby stuff with hubby the other day! So cute!!! (Even found a diaper bag I want and I am super picky when it comes to that sort of thing!)

Ohh I want to see your diaper bag! Can you find it online to show us?

Is it warm where anyone currently is? Bambola, it must be summer there! Tell me warm things! I AM SOOO COLD! I am so sick of being cold, I want more hot flushes! No, maybe just a happy medium!

I didn't find TTC No 2 any less consuming than TTC No 1 and it actually still hurt quite a lot when other people got pregnant really soon after their first and I didn't. However, now I am pregnant, I find I am so busy being a working mum that I often forget - even when I'm looking at a pregnancy tracker or something, the reality that I have another on the way in 8 months doesn't seem to sink in very often.

I also feel a bit deflated that I don't need to go and buy much (that's the wannabe shopaholic in me). DD will get a new bed in a few months to free up the cot. If it is a girl I don't need anything, if it is a boy I am already half equipped with neutral clothes.

I hate the cold and I am OVER IT! :growlmad: I live in Georgia and March starts tomorrow. It is not supposed to be 45 degrees F!

I also agree that I forget I'm pregnant. Last week all I could think about was being pregnant. Now I'm so busy with soccer and work that I don't have time to think about :( I do still have time to think about my dag on boobs hurting all the time. Geez when does it end! :dohh:

Overall, I'm hoping it will start sinking in more after the ultrasound.

JBell you sound like you have THE best doc in the world! Any chance he could fly to Scotland and give me an ultrasound too? I have to wait until 12 weeks :( xxx

Yes he is wonderful! I have been going to him for at least the last 5 years. He takes good care of me. I had an abnormal pap one with with moderate to severe displaysia and ended up having to have a LEEP procedure. He took out the least amount of tissue he could and he made me feel so comfortable. He is always apologizing too! Every time I grimace or take a sharp breath he is like Sorry! :haha:

I've only ever had heartburn once in my life and it took me a while to figure out what it was (for the first hour I thought I was dying of a heart attack :rofl:) from what I remember it wasn't pleasant and I only had it for a few hours. Dread to think what it's like for days/weeks on end! That's one symptom that I definitely don't want! Xx

Hahaha that's exactly what I thought! I was at work and my boss thought she was going to have to call 911!

Good morning everyone!

I totally know what you mean about the Superstition surrounding buying baby stuff early, but to be honest, last time that didnt work so well for me either, so this time I am putting out positive vibes - I KNOW that I will be a mummy one day! :) I obviously keep purchases a secret though - hence why I want to vent here - hahaha, I have already got a considerable shoe collection for my little bean (i told you I am a crazy shopaholic!) Cant wait till I am 12 weeks so I can start posting photos of my little purchases on Instagram! hehe

Here is ONE of my many crazy purchases (unisex!).. (I am obsessed with childrensalon.com because I think little people shoes are the cutest thing ever)

Those little shoes are so cute!

Thanks ladies for the team yellow explanation - I always said I wanted it to be a surprise, I just discovered I like my surprise at 20 weeks, not 40! :D

Good morning everyone!

Love the sandals! I have to seriously restrain myself now that DD is walking, shoes are quite expensive particularly here in Spain where kids' clothes and shoes are taxed which I don't think they are in the UK.

Today I struggled to do up the jeans I am wearing - I think I must be super bloated, though they do say you start to show earlier with No.2, so I am wondering if my uterus is already expanding quite a lot. How are you Junebugs and Momof1making2?

I've also had loads of headaches since not long after ovulation. Normally I'd only get one before AF.

Hi everyone!

Ahhh cute baby shoes! They're my weakness too, I'm going to end up buying sooooo many!

Just had my second dr's appt, this time at new local dr's. Didn't gain much more info BUT the female Dr was so lovely and excited for me, will refer me to midwifeand should get a call from her next week. It makes such a difference just having a Dr who showed some interest.

Sooooo tired today and my bbs are getting quite plump! Haha

Hope all you ladies are feeling well!

https://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/09/23/17/10/0009231710228_300X300.jpg

I couldnt get the picture on here without doing a million things but this is the diaper bag. it comes with a little changing mat that can store diapers and wipes and still fold up and look awesome! Not to mention the moat important part... hubby says he would wear it! :)

I couldnt get the picture on here without doing a million things but this is the diaper bag. it comes with a little changing mat that can store diapers and wipes and still fold up and look awesome! Not to mention the moat important part... hubby says he would wear it! :)

Very cute!!!!!

LOVE the sandals and bag ladies!! Bambola you have got exactly the right attitude! I'm so tempted to go and buy something now! I think I'm going to need maternity bras shortly as I'm in agony now with them! Might go buy them and just see what I see ;)

Jbell - I've just clicked that you are from Georgia! My sis in law is from Georgia and she's so lovely and has the best accent ever!

Emma - if you've got bump then we need pics!! (That's another one of those rules that I forgot to mention but honestly haven't just made up :rofl:)

Well ladies, we made it, thank crunchier it's Friday!!! Xxx

Hi everyone!

Ahhh cute baby shoes! They're my weakness too, I'm going to end up buying sooooo many!

Just had my second dr's appt, this time at new local dr's. Didn't gain much more info BUT the female Dr was so lovely and excited for me, will refer me to midwifeand should get a call from her next week. It makes such a difference just having a Dr who showed some interest.

Sooooo tired today and my bbs are getting quite plump! Haha

Hope all you ladies are feeling well!

I'm so happy for you that your new doctor sounds so much better than the old one. I think you were lucky to need to move after all.

I really like that bag! I got one with the travel system and never bought another one though I've been considering finding something a bit less bulky to make travelling easier.

LOVE the sandals and bag ladies!! Bambola you have got exactly the right attitude! I'm so tempted to go and buy something now! I think I'm going to need maternity bras shortly as I'm in agony now with them! Might go buy them and just see what I see ;)

Jbell - I've just clicked that you are from Georgia! My sis in law is from Georgia and she's so lovely and has the best accent ever!

Emma - if you've got bump then we need pics!! (That's another one of those rules that I forgot to mention but honestly haven't just made up :rofl:)

Well ladies, we made it, thank crunchier it's Friday!!! Xxx

How come my suddenly plump tummy needs photographing?! I might take a photo later on to start tracking my bump. I didn't do it on a regular basis last time but had a few pictures from when I'd convinced myself I was staying to show but in hindsight just looked like I'd eaten all the pies. I think I'd like to compare the ones from before to this time.

Apart from a headache, some mild cramps again, needing to wee often and being so tired I could sleep standing up, now I feel really miserable and tearful too. :cry:

How's everyone else?

I'm ok, sore boobies, exhausted and just a teensy tiny bit grouchy! :blush: I may have had a go at DH this morning because he didn't make my sandwich right! (I had random cheese 'bits' instead of nice cheese slices and he cuts the bread in half BEFORE adding the filling!!! Who does that???) Anyway I turned all psycho-wife crying 'why did I have to be the woman who married the only man in the world who can't make a sandwich?' :rofl: I tell you those Oscar winners have nothing on me when it comes to pregnancy dramatics!!

He took it well though! I apologised tonight and he's been teasing me ever since :) xx

Got DH to take my photo. I definitely look different to normal. I'm a UK size 10, US 6, and usually when I suck it all in (which I always do including in this photo) I look pretty flat at the front. Admittedly I am wearing a belt which would always stick out but that's not what stops my buttons from fastening easily. I've opted for comfort this evening and am using the hair band trick.

Oh Mammy! I just read that out it made me laugh so much! You've helped to improve my mood!

Attachments

• 2013-03-01 20.53.26.png
    2013-03-01 20.53.26.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 2
lol mammy!
I finished moving today and kept telling hubby he was taking the wrong bins and he had to talk to me about taking them out first and then he asked me what bins he could take and I freaked out saying I dont have to plan out EVERYTHING! Needless to say he was very confused! lol

I wish the 7 th was here already!!! I cant wait to talk to the ob

Haha! Ok it's official! We are all nutters! Our poor DHs....although on second thoughts it's all their fault for marrying us and getting us knocked up in the first place :rofl:

That definitely looks like a bump to me Emma! It's got the kind of 'pointy bit' if you know what I mean? Xxx

Makemeamammy - bahahahaha that is hilarious!!! I love it!!

Sasha- love the nappy bag- it is really nice!!! I have mine already- hubby bought it for me as a surprise last time! I love it!

Missusgee- I know what u mean about shoes being the weakness- I will post a photo of my baby shoe collection one day and you will be disgusted!! Lol

Emma- omg your baby bump is soooooo cute :) love that you are showing early!! Hehe

Sasha I love it. I like how it looks more like a messenger bag or satchel than a diaper bag.

Missusgee - I'm so glad you had a better experience! We all deserve to feel wonderful right now!

Emma I'm sorry you're not feeling well! You do have a super cute little bump going on though!

Haha! Ok it's official! We are all nutters! Our poor DHs....although on second thoughts it's all their fault for marrying us and getting us knocked up in the first place :rofl:

You are hilarious mamms! I swear you should be a talk show host or something. Yes, we do have quite the accent here in Georgia. Not all of us are as severe, however ;)

I'm completely and totally ready for the weekend. I'm wiped out and after coaching a soccer game while it was snowing I'm officially a pregnant popsicle. But I'm eating some peanut butter toast and scrambled eggs with oj for dinner and I'm about to watch some dvr and snuggle up on the couch with DH so all in all life is great!

I'm so glad to hear everyone is well!

I am a little worried this evenimg... All of my symptoms seem to have vanished... I have no bb tenderness, heartburn is nil, zero cramping, no tiredness, and my nose is clear! I never thought I could get so worried about not feeling symptoms

Sasha my symptoms come and go too.. Ill have sore boobs one night and then nothing the next day! I know what you mean about the worry but try not to.. Your apt is really soon!

Thanks Bambola... I guess I am just freaking out a little... I haven't not had symptoms since before I knew I was pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->