Valentine's BfP ladies

Don't worry Sasha! Mine have been coming and going too. I've decided for as long as there's no blood, there's no point in me worrying!

Jbell - peanut butter AND scrambled egg on toast???? Yep I think you are most definitely nuts! :rofl: love the pregnant popsicle though!!! Xxx

Its normal for your symptoms to come and go, mine do it all the time. My last pregnancy i cried for 2 days because i thought I was having a MC because all my symptoms were gone. I found though that when they came back they came back twice as bad ;) just to make up for those days you lost HAHAHAHHA

Wow... one whole day with no activity!!! Well update... my bbs hurts again and thats it... but at least its something! :) Hubby almost told his mom on accident yesterday and for some strange reason people at work think they can feel baby already! I am very polite about swating their hands away from my tummy!

How are you ladies???

Wow... one whole day with no activity!!! Well update... my bbs hurts again and thats it... but at least its something! :) Hubby almost told his mom on accident yesterday and for some strange reason people at work think they can feel baby already! I am very polite about swating their hands away from my tummy!

How are you ladies???

Oh gosh people are so silly.

Well we have told almost all of our close family. We told DH's brother yesterday and he has been so sweet since. BIL girlfriend is also excited and wanted to know if I had been thinking of nursery themes. :shrugs:

We also told his aunt, uncle and cousin whom we are very close with. They we very excited. His aunt gave me a little pooh bear from when her children were small and his cousin wanted to sing to the baby. I told him the baby couldn't hear him yet but he didn't care. It was all very sweet.

As for symptoms my bbs hurt and I'm so tired.

Hope you all are doing well.

Lol! Sasha tell them it is much too early and that's gas they can feel, they'll soon Take their hands off! In Spain people think it's lucky to touch a baby bump so complete strangers are all over you each time you step into a lift or somewhere else you can't escape them!

I felt symptom free yesterday but this morning I've turned into a crazy lady! Was eating breakfast with DD and DH this morning when I looked at the good job DD was doing of eating on her own, then I looked at DH thought how lucky I was and burst into tears! :rofl: DH of course was laughing at me between saying it was sweet!

Jeans still feel on the tight side but not quite as bad.

OMG!!! I cant stand when people touch my belly!!! I had so many complete strangers doing it! Seriously, just because you have a baby in there what give the right for someone to touch your belly! At least ask first!

Hi everyone, my symptoms pretty much vanished Thursday and Friday but yesterday and today I've been fighting off a cold and feel pretty rough.

We told 2 of our closest friends yesterday, they were so happy for us. She went through a m/c at around 10-11 weeks so knows the risks this early on.

Had to do our monthly shop yesterday and had to think totally differently about what to buy :)

Can't believe we're hitting the 6 week point already!

im so surprised by how similar all of our symptoms and lack thereof are! I think we should make a shirts that say "please ask to touch me, mommy thinks she's a dinosaur" on the belly! lol

Haha sasha! Good idea. Or how about "Beware of mom! She will bite! "

Has anyone been thinking of names? We definitely have a boys name but wow are girls names difficult. I have one that I love but I don't think dh is crazy about it.

Haha sasha! Good idea. Or how about "Beware of mom! She will bite! "

Has anyone been thinking of names? We definitely have a boys name but wow are girls names difficult. I have one that I love but I don't think dh is crazy about it.

I can't tell you what a relief it is we've done the name thong once and I still have the list. We have a few favourites still though my opinions changed a bit about some. DH and I only managed to agree about a week before DD was born -I'd say you have plenty of time yet but husbands don't seem to be as aware of the urgency!

Thong?! :rofl: That predictive text choice slipped through!

Thong?! :rofl: That predictive text choice slipped through!

:rofl:

Yeah, we have settled on a boy's and girl's name, thank goodness!!! As a teacher its just hard for me to not have a name to go with my little white. I was hoping we would have a boy b/c we knew what the boy's name would be and we love it. But now that we have settled on a girl's name that I equally love I'm happy either way!

It's fantastic you've managed to come to an agreement so early on. Will you stick with those names now or will you wait to meet the baby first?

Hi ladies

I am releived there are a few of us with symptoms coming and going! I am still the same! Only two days till my first ultrasound - I am freaking out!!

Regarding names - DH and I have decided on a boy and girl name - the boy will be after my dad who I lost 4 years ago - he was the BEST dad in the world and would have been the best grandad! Will have to settle for a guardian angel for my little one instead :)

Hope everyone has a great day! :)

It's fantastic you've managed to come to an agreement so early on. Will you stick with those names now or will you wait to meet the baby first?

We will try and stick with those names but if they don't fit we will try and find something else.

Hi ladies

I am releived there are a few of us with symptoms coming and going! I am still the same! Only two days till my first ultrasound - I am freaking out!!

Regarding names - DH and I have decided on a boy and girl name - the boy will be after my dad who I lost 4 years ago - he was the BEST dad in the world and would have been the best grandad! Will have to settle for a guardian angel for my little one instead :)

That's so sweet bam! I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hi ladies

Bambola, I think that is a very fitting memorial if it is a boy and it would always give him someone to look up to when you tell him who he was named after.

We will try and stick with those names but if they don't fit we will try and find something else.

That's what we did once we settled on the name at the last minute. I don't know why I feel the need to meet the baby first to see if the name fits, I was wondering if you felt the same! I know other people who just go for it and admire their decision but wonder what if it doesn't fit the baby. I don't know what I look for in the baby to say whether the name fits or not - in my limited experience it just does! :)

6 WEEKS TODAY!!! :happydance:

Hey everyone. I ended up traipsing round the shops with my mum all day yesterday and was so tired when I got home I went straight to bed. Yay, we're all passing the 6 week stage now!! Halfway through first tri!!

Bambola I'm so jealous of you getting an ultrasound as we have to wait until 12 weeks here. Hope all goes well for you! Will you post up a pic and I can just imagine it's mine seen as we have the same EDD :rofl:

Loving the name chat. We think we have decided but really it's because it's the only boy and girl's name we can agree on. With DH and I both being teachers a lot of names have taken on new meanings! There are so many names you see on your register at the start of the year and immediately think 'oh oh, here comes trouble!'

So is anyone going to share these names? I will but nobody will have heard of them because they're Scottish so you'll all think I'm nuts :rofl: I speak and teach in Gaelic and that will probably be baby's first language when he/she is born so they're going to have Gaelic names.

A boy is probably going to be Sorley (Pronounced Sawr-lee) and a girl is probably going to be Eilidh (Pronounced Ayl-ee). Xxx

Hubby and I have decided on Roman Anuart(after a close friend that passed away and hubbys brother) for a boy and Anjelica Lynn (both out mothers middle names)for a girl!!

I went to the hospital last night doubled over in pain... Had an ultrasound but wasnt able to watch :( dr. said I had a cyst burst in my left ovary and I have 1 more on both the left and the right. She says it is perfectly normal and it wont harm the baby. She also said they found the geatational sac and it is right on par for how far along I am... she also tested my blood and said I have an hcg of 7342. I was given 2 ivs an ultrasound, pelvic exam and was watched for 6 hours before being released on pelvic rest for 2 days.

Everything is much better today... I take tylenol every 6 hours when the pain gets bad but the baby seems to be stuck in there good :)

Yay sasha I'm so glad everything is ok! Also your names are great. I like names that have meaning.

Yeah emma I agree and feel like the name needs to fit the baby.

Mamms your names sound so pretty but I would never have known to pronounce them that way :)

Our names are Samuel Kash for a boy and Everly Ann for a girl. The first names will be new to our family but the middle names are from my great grandfather and his grandma.

Happy 6 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->