Valentines Day...

odd_socks

Long Term WTT
Reaction score
Kinda stuck for ideas of what to get and do for it as my OH will be working, any ideas? whats everyone elses plans? :thumbup: x

We dont do it other then a card each

I'm hopefully going to get myself a chinese takeaway, watch a few dvds and have a nice cold bottle of Jaques. Might even buy myself a card :lol: No fancy 3 course meals, overpriced flowers and grotesquely large teddies here! Gotta love being single :)

we usually get something each but our anniversary is just after it so i dont know whether to do get one thing for the both

I'm hopefully going to get myself a chinese takeaway, watch a few dvds and have a nice cold bottle of Jaques. Might even buy myself a card :lol: No fancy 3 course meals, overpriced flowers and grotesquely large teddies here! Gotta love being single :)

:haha: its certainly cheaper hey lol

OH and my anniversary is the week before valentine's so we don't do anything, BUT for our 2 year anniversary he is taking me to a hotel downtown, we will be greeted with champagne and strawberries when we arrive and thennnn he is sending me to the spa for a massage, facial and mani/pedi. we will have a chinese food picnic on the floor of the hotel room (that was our first date in his brand new apartment that he had no furniture for) anddddd then we will have breakfast in bed the next day :D.

lots of money, but it is a special occasion and we don't have kids or anything so he's allowed to spoil me.

awww sounds so lovely that does :D our anniversary is the week after valentines so really want to do something nice :D

I am going to make an effort this year, me & OH have made a decision anyway to have a bit more 'us' time....we are gonna go for a meal every month when I get paid...I think its important to keep things fresh :) we went out on Wed evening for a few drinks and a lovely 3 course meal, so so lovely not done it for years!!
anyway not sure what we will do, maybe a meal in a nice resturant? or a long walk together? or maybe cook him a lovely meal and dessert for when he gets home from work :cloud9: and I am gonna get him some aftershave and some other bits & a card xx

I'm taking my husband to Charlotte, NC on valentines day for the Lakers' game!! He's a big fan!! So we will do dinner, the game, and then stay overnight in a hotel. :)

Chocolate pizzas all the way - exciting, fun, and blimmin delicious!!
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-MILK-CHOCO..._Chocolate&hash=item19c2b974e5#ht_2113wt_1139

Haha - me and my pal are getting ourselves the M&S meal for 2 and loads a funny DVD's! I do love being single at Valentines - save a fortune :)

Sorry to the OP, never gave any ideas there at all!

We don't really do Valentine's day and this year we have a single friend visiting so we're spending time with him as he's only up for a couple of days and we don't see him as often as we'd like now! On February 14th itself we're going over a mate's house for dinner with them and their fiance (another friend), the single guy who's visiting and a mutual single female friend. It should be fun, despite me having darts after! Then on the Tuesday, there's a big RocSoc valentine's celebration so we'll be dressing up and going out for a good night with good music and friends!

Beca :wave:

We don't really do much! Normally buy each other a card. We are going to see Jimmy Carr on the 18th so I suppose we could go out for dinner as well that night and it's sort of like a valentines night out?

Well my brother has decided that he is coming home (I say home, our parents live in Portugal so home in the UK is now my house) the Sat before Valentines and is staying the week so he has offered to look after Noah for us. We have nothing planned but we want to do something different, not the usual meal, romantic thing. We were thinking of going to a comedy club or a gig. Only probably with a gig is I am pregnant and we both like rock, no moshing please!

We don't do it but I must admit, I have got Boyo a card from IJP this year and vice versa as well as getting her one of Jacs gorgeous Valentines Froglets for her collection!

We get each other little things all year through when we see something we think the other will like and do a lot of little silly gestures (like the Ripple that just landed on our doormat for me!) so don't tend to do it because of a date x

I dont think we do much LOL I always think its for courting couples to be honest.I know the idea is nice but its very industrialised nowadays x

I dont think we do much LOL I always think its for courting couples to be honest.I know the idea is nice but its very industrialised nowadays x

i agree there......i think i will just concentrate on our anniversary and just get a card and something small :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->