Valentines (or around there) testers!!

Equal

Reaction score
Currently at CD11 and waiting to O but ill be testing around Valentines day! What an amazing gift that would be! :thumbup:

Anyone else wanna be TTC v-day buddies???

Me me me!!! I'm going to hold out and test on valentines day. I'm on cd 15 and will be due on on the 11th feb so might as well hold out til valentines day. It will be the most special day ever :)
X

Same here:D
Mummy I love your DP...its cute. I am on CD15 too and due for AF on February 11th. Hoping that the witch stays away:happydance:

hubby and I are bding like crazy!! im on cycle 5...what about you ladies??? I usually o around CD13 but my cycles are a little strange so it might be later..

I am on cycle 6. I too ovulate on CD14 but this cycle its going to be later, probably tomorrow because I got a positive even in the morning today. I have a 28/29 day cycle but since I am ovulating later than usual this time, I guess my cycle might get pushed further by a couple of days or so. But hoping the witch never shows up for the next 9 months.

Good luck to you too:dust::dust::dust:
How long are your cycles normally like? Do you temp or opk?

I am certain that this month is gonig to be our month im temping, using OPK, charting, using preseed/olive oil (until preseed arrives) and robitussin. Hubby and I are BD everynight til 2 days after O....

What about you?? I feel like all of my friends just say the word sex and get preggers :( not fair!!

I am on cd13 - normally ov between cd15 and cd17 so little egg coming soon and we are bd-ing in preparation!! I will know for sure by Valentines day - but if I am honest I will be testing from 10 dpo. I have got bfp's on 10dpo before.
Last year I had 4 early m/c and am still waiting for our sticky bean. Praying hard this is our month.

Same here:D
Mummy I love your DP...its cute. I am on CD15 too and due for AF on February 11th. Hoping that the witch stays away:happydance:

Thank you!
So nice to see another cycle match!! :) yay!!
My sister in law said something to me today which I found quite funny- let's hope AF takes a nice long cruise round the world and doesn't come back for 9 months! And Im sure she'll have a better time than being with me!!
She 9 weeks pg and knows we are trying. :)

Let's hope this is our cycle!!!!!!! :) xx

Im fighting a chest cold these days which makes bding not so much fun :( I hate feeling the pressure when we go at it....always in the back of my mind its like..is this it?? were going on vacation from feb 4-10 so that should help keep my mind off of things...what are you guys doing to get your mind off getting pregnant???

I'm on CD 7 today (last day of my period was yesterday). I'm currently nursing my son so my cycles vary but my last one was 27 days so I'm going with that.....which puts me at Feb.16th with AF. I'm going to test on Valentines Day and hope for that BFP!!! FX'd for us all. :D

welcome to the waiting to wait group lucy!!! how is everyone feeling tonight??

Thank you! :)
Feeling pretty good tonight, ready to get down to business! haha Yourself? (other than the whole chest cold and all...:( )

P.S. I see you're from Canada too....:)

I am!! Hows the weather there? snowy and cold here :(

Im doing pretty well! trying not to stress too much!! are you guys doing anything special this month to help conceive?

hi ladies!

I'm on CD23 of a 32 day cycle so AF is actually due on 8 Feb but I am not going to test until around 14 Feb if AF doesn't show herself by that time ;)

baby :dust: to all of us!

hey yellow!! cant sleep either?? i took a nap around dinner time aka no sleeping for me..how long have youve been ttc??

hi hun! I'm on the other side of the globe, so it's about 3pm right now.
what time is it there now?

Been TTC for 11 months now.

ahhh its 3am here..been TTC for 5 months...hoping this is our month!!!!

12 hours difference, your day is my night and my day is your night, cool ;)

yeah, hoping that this is the month for us. Would be a great Valentine's day gift :flower:

well ladies still havent O'd yet but im getting close! my saliva tests are showing that my pre-ovulation aka still bding every night!! I basically have no voice this morning which should make my 13 hour serving shift intersting..how is everyone feeling? anyone O'd yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->