• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Valentines (or around there) testers!!

Sorry to hear that Equal :-(

I am still not sure, this week is sooooo dragging!! (doesn't help I keep popping on here I think!) Still scared about testing tho. Is everyone definatly testing tomorrow? I will if you will!!

AF got me this morning :shrug:

another month, another cycle....and here we go again! dont give up guys!!!:flower:

Sorry to hear that Emma :-(

Well I'm out too, she has arrived, I was soo thinking it was going to be this month too :cry:

AF got me on Friday- the day we moved. Was really upset which didn't help with moving boxes. Was able to have a huge glass of wine.

I was really upset about it. Still am really but I guess there's nothing I can really do about it. Apart from keep trying. If I was to conceive this cycle it would be over my birthday it would have happened so would make it even more special. :)

I think the weirdest thing about AF coming is I didn't have any warning. No cramps or anything just the feeling of being wet all day and then one time when I went toilet- there she was. :(
Xx

tested this morning with an EPT, BFN at 10 DPO :nope:

still feeling nauseous now and again upon waking, weird little twitching in lower abdomen.

will try to test again every two days.

Emma, Longing, and Mummy Im so sorry to here the evil :witch: arrived.. What a bummer I wish lots and lots of :dust: next cycle..

Einkinbitte that stinks my calculations say Im 9 dpo but webs say differently.. tested this am :bfn: Im still hopeful.. sending :dust: your way..

Af got me too... and 1 day early with the worst migraine ever. I really thought Saturday night that I was going to see a BFP by Monday. Then, I woke up Saturday morning with the horrible migraine and new it was over. I'm not happy right now.:cry:

I'm sorry to everyone else who didn't get their BFP's either. Hope the best for you all!

I'm around 11 DPO today and got a BFN this morning - to everyone who got their AF I'm so sorry - and to everyone who joined me with their BFN keep your hopes up

BFN for me this morning followed by AF this afternoon. Oh well, on to March for me :)

hi ladies, i just tested and it was a bfn for me also. :( af should be here tomorrow. i was really hopeful for this cycle. trying not to symptom spot but i was having it all. unfortunately i get all "pregnancy" symptom right before my period. so cruel lol

I've been getting all the symptoms to this cycle - I really thought I was preggo this month. I'm trying not to obsese but I even took the hpt apart this morning and started holding it up to the light - have I lost my mind :wacko:

Another BFN this morning - at 15 DPO I think I am probably out :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"