Valentines (or around there) testers!!

I am certain that this month is gonig to be our month im temping, using OPK, charting, using preseed/olive oil (until preseed arrives) and robitussin. Hubby and I are BD everynight til 2 days after O....

What about you?? I feel like all of my friends just say the word sex and get preggers :( not fair!!

can i be really silly and ask What olive oil does? Im testing the 16th x

I am on cd13 - normally ov between cd15 and cd17 so little egg coming soon and we are bd-ing in preparation!! I will know for sure by Valentines day - but if I am honest I will be testing from 10 dpo. I have got bfp's on 10dpo before.
Last year I had 4 early m/c and am still waiting for our sticky bean. Praying hard this is our month.

Awww croydongirl:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Good luck honey. May the swimmers catch that little eggy this month and you get a sticky bean.:flower:

I am certain that this month is gonig to be our month im temping, using OPK, charting, using preseed/olive oil (until preseed arrives) and robitussin. Hubby and I are BD everynight til 2 days after O....

What about you?? I feel like all of my friends just say the word sex and get preggers :( not fair!!

I have been using opk,preseed and been temping for two cycles now and yet nothing:nope: I think I ov-ed late last night or early today. You can have a look at my ticker as to the days I am bd-ing. You are right honey all my friends are either pregnant or are giving birth and here I am battling literally to get that one elusive BFP:growlmad: Baby dust to all of us.

Same here:D
Mummy I love your DP...its cute. I am on CD15 too and due for AF on February 11th. Hoping that the witch stays away:happydance:

Thank you!
So nice to see another cycle match!! :) yay!!
My sister in law said something to me today which I found quite funny- let's hope AF takes a nice long cruise round the world and doesn't come back for 9 months! And Im sure she'll have a better time than being with me!!
She 9 weeks pg and knows we are trying. :)

Let's hope this is our cycle!!!!!!! :) xx

Yay mummy lets hope this is indeed our cycle. I like your sister-in-law's idea. I am even ready to sponsor AF for a around-the-world cruise first class:thumbup: Anything to keep the witch away:wacko:

Lucy,Yellowbell,Amy:wave:

Amy I have no idea how olive oil helps.

I'm up for that too!!! lets set up a petition!! haha!!

My sister in law in nearly 10 weeks pg and I am very jealous despite hearing about all her pg symptoms!!

Always seems like, when you want something so much.... you seem to see so much of it around you. Like at the mo I'm seeing loads of pregnant ladies and then babies!! :(

Lets hope this is my turn!
There's no reason why it shouldnt be this month!! Doing all the right things!
:)

I hear you with all the pregnant friends. My closest friend who already has a two year old and without trying is pregnant again - She is complaining all the time about how tired and sick she feels. All I think is I would take the sick and tired to have a healthy baby. Although I told her - I do not with hold my right to complain if I get pregnant with a sticky bean and I am feeling crappy!

I don't know how I'll feel when I become Pregnant but I sure am going to try real hard to not complain about the symptoms.... I want a baby but I know what I've got to get through to have one as the end result!

I'm really looking forward to the whole thing! :)

apparently olive oil (extra virgin) has the same affect as preseed...so my research says...who knows if its actually true...lol

hubby and I have bded 3 days in a row now! hoping to O soon!!!

Still here!
How are you feeling today?
I've had twinges in my boobs... and nothing else.... just a massive pool of CM today which was quite weird considering I've been quite dry through out the month.
hmm... we shall see

those are good signs!!! Im having af like cramping...strange...

hi guys... i adding myself to your valentines day testing..:flower:..AF due on the 13.will test on the 14th if she does not show up....right now i am 5 DPO and felt some light cramping on and off in the morning...which is totally gone now..time is going so slow....have you guys had any symptoms?

im early in the DPO stage but I feel full almost like bloated like AF is coming and cramping..we shall see....I have a good feeling about this month!! how long have you been TTC emma?

DH and I are going to Disney land for a week on friday so that should help with the TWW!! If I find out im preggers during our trip, im going to tell my parents on the last day with a cake!!

awwww i love your idea with the cake...if im pregnant im stealing this idea from you :thumbup:..........this will be my 13th month trying, it took 18th months to concieve my first one, no fertility issues or anything weird huh? or is it normal? i dont even know anymore :shrug: but i kow it'll happen when the time is right :winkwink:

its werid the way our bodies work. were on our 5th month TTC #1...

soo many people I know get pregnant within such a short period of time and its so frustraiting...

i know what you mean, my sister in law just had her baby girl last wednesday. and i know i sound mean but i was so jelous, like i was happy but i felt some anger you know? yea im terrible but thats how i felt :wacko:
anyways im going to bed...lets see what new symptoms show up tomorrow hehe
night night!

Hi, I'm still here too!! Haven't posted in a few days because there's not much to report! I think I'm due to ovulate sometime this week but it's hard to tell. A couple days after my period stopped, I had 1-2 days with heavier CM that was stretchy but yellowish?? Dunno if that could have been ovulation but DH and I DTD anyway. :D He goes to camp tomorrow for 3 days so we're going to BD tonight and then on Thursday night when he gets back. Hopefully that has me covered!! It's hard with shift work because you're limited in your BD days. Ah well, we do what we can and hope that's enough! My last cycle was 27 days but before that it was 33 days so who knows what this one will be. This our second month TTC #2. :)

Liking everyones symptoms!!
I'm having a few twinges in my boobs, kinda feel like they are burning inside... not felt it before.
Had a few twinges in my tummy but that could be anything!!
But thats it... I do normally get more symptoms by this point... fingers crossed this is the way to go! :)

I'm on 3rd month of ttc and i'm hoping that this is the month I get my BFP!!
And I hope everyone else gets their BFP's too! the romantic month!! :)

hubby and I are going away with my parents in just under 4 weeks for my birthday, if I found out I was preg then I'm going to try and wait until then so I can tell them when we get there. I don't know if i'll be able to hold from my mum for that long though, I tell my mum everything pretty much.

Might steal your idea of the cake Equal.... That's pretty cool!

Well good luck and fingers crossed for everyone!

If i am preggers ill find out on my trip...so im debating now if I should wait til its confirmed by my doctor or if I should just tell them cause I got a positive preggers test...I like how im talking as though I am pregnant...Ive been cramping so much which is strange for me and today had white CM...im hoping!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->