Valentines (or around there) testers!!

Good luck Equal! Hope this is your month!!!

I thought I would update too, as I have been quietly wathcing progress and hoping for you all!

I am just waiting at the mo really, like most of us I expect.

I have been feeling randomly sick, and boobs are larger, although not unusal for me pre AF, I think they have been for a bit longer than usual. Randomly binging and purging too, feeling soo hungry sometimes, and not bearing food other times, playing havoc with my training! Also keep going to the loo expecting to see AF but nothing there, annoying!

Not getting hopes up tho, have done that too many times before!

:dust:

Thanks for the luck!! 13 DPO today...BFN....no symptoms....feeling down, AF due tomorrow...no cramps yet..usually get them by now..

Thought I would jump in on this one - Here are my symptoms that I have been obsessing over:

DPO 5 - BBs little soar (not unusual for me) sleepy and heartburn

DPO 6 - all the above and slight cramping in the morning, congested, sour taste in mouth that wouldn't go away, milky cm and cp is high - weird vivid dream last night

DPO 7 - same thing as yesterday except I was in a super B##Hy mood yesterday which is not normal for me I generraly a pretty nice person - heartburn getting bad.

DPO 8 - Today - Woke up in a fabulous mood feel wonderful only dpo sympotom today is BB's looking bigger and veinier.

Well here's to all for a V Day BFP :happydance:

how is everyone doing today?? AF due today :( :( got a BFN, though I thought I say a super faint line...I think its just hopeful thinking...starting to feel the AF cramps....not happy

ps. feel free to take a look at my chart. I was on vacation for a few days and didnt temp as you can see

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/333742

Sounds promising awaiting4!! Still hope Equal!

I am still waiting, due on between today and mon. Boobs have deflated a bit which is usually a sign she is round the corner :-( Although I could have sworn that I ovulated early this month, must have been wrong. daren't test, would rather know by AF arriving than seeing another lonely line! Anyone else? we need some BFPs!!!

:dust:

Another lonely line for me i'm afraid. but the witch hasnt turned up yet so heres hoping!

Equal, I'm in the same situation - no symptoms whatsoever this month, and AF due Wednesday. Oh well, on to the next month I guess!

Another lonely line for me i'm afraid. but the witch hasnt turned up yet so heres hoping!

Don't get down mummapie - if the witch hasn't turned up your still in. I am just trying not to test at this point. I had some unusual cramping that went all the way to my back last night and I just wasn't feeling right. We had friends over and tword the end of the night I just wanted everyone to leave because I was feeling terible. It's hard to discribe though it wasn't like I was sick or anything just really uncomfortable and having hot flashes. Well wishing everyone good luck - I'm going to be testing tomorrow :wacko:

Hi everyone, I am brand new to the boards here and I don't know if I'm posting in the right place!
I wanted to find a thread with people who are around the same place in their cycle as I am in mine and i *think* this one was closest.

My next AF is due Feb 22nd..... so I'm anxiously waiting! This is hubby and I's 6th TTC cycle.... getting frustrated and losing hope :wacko:

I very often get spotting during my luteal phase, sometimes constantly for several days before af arrives so I'm starting to wonder if I have too short of a luteal phase :-/

But i'm still HOPING this is my month!!!! Are any of you ladies going to be testing around the same time as me???

Hi everyone, I am brand new to the boards here and I don't know if I'm posting in the right place!
I wanted to find a thread with people who are around the same place in their cycle as I am in mine and i *think* this one was closest.

My next AF is due Feb 22nd..... so I'm anxiously waiting! This is hubby and I's 6th TTC cycle.... getting frustrated and losing hope :wacko:

I very often get spotting during my luteal phase, sometimes constantly for several days before af arrives so I'm starting to wonder if I have too short of a luteal phase :-/

But i'm still HOPING this is my month!!!! Are any of you ladies going to be testing around the same time as me???

Hi Babylove719 - When are you testing?

well ladies...AF is offically late...this has NEVER happened to me before, and alas, BFN...im using IC from china so maybe there just not good?? i dunno...maybe my body is just odd this cycle..if I dont get AF by tomorrow, I might get a FRER or digi for monday morning...this sucks..

defo think im out though..

Maybe you ovulated late this month and the BFP just needs more time - don't count yourself out yet. I'm testing tomorrow and getting anxious myself.

Hi, I'm not sure when I'll test, it depends on how relaxed i can be :wacko:
I'm thinking next weekend, so around the 20th.

Well good luck - I'm going to be testing tomorrow, I think I will either be 10 or 11 dpo by then.

thanks for the encouagement everyone!! getting some serious af cramps :(

keep me posted on how your doing!!

see my leg omg from top of groin down back of right leg could hardely work earlier when we were out sorting the garden earlier. i had pains in right ovary... i just give up keep getting bfn dunno what is going on

I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'm due for AF on the 16th, not feeling a thing. Absolutely no symptoms, bummer.

AF got my late last night......sniff onto cycle 6!

Well tomorrow is the day! I must admit that I have been testing everyday since 5 dpo. I know its too soon but I just cannot stand it! I don't know that I will get a BFP tomorrow, I thinks its too early but good luck to everyone I hope we all get BFP's if not tomorrow later in the week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->