Valentines (or around there) testers!!

Oh, still a few possible BFP's then!!

I am currently on 7 dpo.

Some twinges, bloatedness - not sure if thats out of the ordinary for me at this time of the month as this is our first cycle ttc. I do feel quite wet down there.....tmi alert.......sometimes a bit of squelching feeling when I sit down :blush: hope its not af coming!!:flower:

Yes, stay away af!!!

I am on cycle day 24, last 3 cycles out 4 have been 25 day cycles but this month am sure I ovulated later around day 17 which would make this a 31 day or so month - so still think I have a week to go - unless it comes in next day or 2!!:flower:

I'm due for her not this weekend but the next weekend. I usually see her on a Monday, strangely enough, but Saturday is the day. I posted before that I couldn't hold out and I tested around 5dpo and of course I got a negative, but it's the only thing that keeps me sane!

I still have 8 internet cheapies sitting on my desk in a bag so I'm going to avoid taking any til this weekend IF I can wait that long. I don't like being in suspense.

I used an IC today and still no line. AF was due today so I was hopeful. Still planning to test Thursday.

I don't know why I do this to myself... I get my hopes up and do my best not to get excited although it doesn't work so well and basically jut set myself up to be let down...
AF came yesterday, my cycles r getting wacky... Was averaging closer to 30-31 days n this time was 24???? I don't get it!
Maybe stressing too much about wanting to be so bad...

Sorry guys, I don't mean to post negative stuff but just needed to vent...
Had a dream two days ago that someone told me I was too old to have anymore kids (I'm 31) and they said the laws changed n basically I am SOL... That's been worrying me too, although I'm technically not too old, but could it mean that by the time I do get a BFP that I'll be too old?

Sorry for posting my pity party... :(

Wishing BFP's for all of u!!! Praying for baby blessings to head ur way!!:nope:

So sorry to hear AF get you!! Nobody understands the pain we put ourselves through each month when AF shows. I hope you get your BFP very soon!! :hugs:

I have this horrible feeling that I'm out this time!! Dont know why just not feeling it anymore. I guess it's cos the witch is due tomorrow and to be honest I'm quite happy just staying on today if AF is going to show tomorrow.
X

BTW ladies -- I have been all over BnB and there are ladies in their late 30s early 40s getting bfps with no problems so you aren't too old.

I don't know why I do this to myself... I get my hopes up and do my best not to get excited although it doesn't work so well and basically jut set myself up to be let down...
AF came yesterday, my cycles r getting wacky... Was averaging closer to 30-31 days n this time was 24???? I don't get it!
Maybe stressing too much about wanting to be so bad...

Sorry guys, I don't mean to post negative stuff but just needed to vent...
Had a dream two days ago that someone told me I was too old to have anymore kids (I'm 31) and they said the laws changed n basically I am SOL... That's been worrying me too, although I'm technically not too old, but could it mean that by the time I do get a BFP that I'll be too old?

Sorry for posting my pity party... :(

Wishing BFP's for all of u!!! Praying for baby blessings to head ur way!!:nope:

sorry to hear that, i have AF cramps right now, like i usually do so i gues i'm out too :cry:

I took another internet cheapie today at 7dpo, still negative. I'm hoping that it's just way too early, but I can't resist having them sitting around here like that.

I also got a gig babysitting a 1 year old 3 times a week. It's bittersweet because I've been looking for part time work for a long time and since I don't drive, they're willing to come to me, but it is also a bummer because I want a baby boy so bad and I'm afraid AF is going to show up next week. I don't know what to do! I'm going crazy!

I expected AF today and am still getting :bfn:s. I am 11dpo so its probably really really early for you.

Hi Ladies!!! Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 DPO today. took a IC and saw a pink smudge...not sure if its a faint BFP or just a smudge...starting to get some more cramps today...boo...

Hope you all are doing well!!!

Hi girls,

I've been reading your Valentine's testing thread and am also testing beginning on this day ( expected af-4), so I will join your group.

i was not actually ttc but just stopped taking my birth control about three weeks ago when my pills ran out (should be last day of cycle), so they would be out of my system when ttc this summer. 5 days later af came, so i dont know exactly if this cycle should start on the day i stopped my pills or the day i started bleeding. anyhow af was three days, then i dtd twice in the two days after. by my count this was either cd 10 or cd 5-6, depedning on which day to count. so i am around cd 20 or cd 12 today ...not sure. ewcm however in the days following dtd! now cervix high and closed, so dont think o can be this late, must have happened already.

then a few days after that i started having a LOT of sypmtoms of early preg. i have been dizzy and nauseaus the whole time since, got 2 headaches, which never happens, bbs have gotten a bit bigger and noticablly heavier (weird feeling), some cramping the first days, now the last two days some sharp pains in lower abdomen and lower back on sides. and, i sneezed and it hurt my lower belly really bad, which ive never experienced. looked this up online and it says pregnant women frequently have this due to stretching ligaments around the uterus. what do you think?

i want to test asap bc i am taking meds for my add (a kind of SSRI) which i may want to stop soon if pregnant, since its not clear what effects they have on baby. but i cant just stop, must taper, so need to go to doc before beginning taper down....

ahhh! i wasnt even thinking of getting pregnant yet but suddenly i understand how frustrating this 2ww can be!

Hi Ladies!!! Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 DPO today. took a IC and saw a pink smudge...not sure if its a faint BFP or just a smudge...starting to get some more cramps today...boo...

Hope you all are doing well!!!

hey!!!
how was your trip??
i also had some cramping yesterday but it was very light and lasted like 1 hour now it is completly gone...i dont know what to think anymore, but we're almost there!
post a pic of your test, i took one the other day but it was negative...

Hi girls,

I've been reading your Valentine's testing thread and am also testing beginning on this day ( expected af-4), so I will join your group.

i was not actually ttc but just stopped taking my birth control about three weeks ago when my pills ran out (should be last day of cycle), so they would be out of my system when ttc this summer. 5 days later af came, so i dont know exactly if this cycle should start on the day i stopped my pills or the day i started bleeding. anyhow af was three days, then i dtd twice in the two days after. by my count this was either cd 10 or cd 5-6, depedning on which day to count. so i am around cd 20 or cd 12 today ...not sure. ewcm however in the days following dtd! now cervix high and closed, so dont think o can be this late, must have happened already.

then a few days after that i started having a LOT of sypmtoms of early preg. i have been dizzy and nauseaus the whole time since, got 2 headaches, which never happens, bbs have gotten a bit bigger and noticablly heavier (weird feeling), some cramping the first days, now the last two days some sharp pains in lower abdomen and lower back on sides. and, i sneezed and it hurt my lower belly really bad, which ive never experienced. looked this up online and it says pregnant women frequently have this due to stretching ligaments around the uterus. what do you think?

i want to test asap bc i am taking meds for my add (a kind of SSRI) which i may want to stop soon if pregnant, since its not clear what effects they have on baby. but i cant just stop, must taper, so need to go to doc before beginning taper down....

ahhh! i wasnt even thinking of getting pregnant yet but suddenly i understand how frustrating this 2ww can be!

To be on the safer side, take a test and GL:thumbup:

can anyone tell me how to post pictures from my iphone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->