VBAC info/support

Sorry I've bit a bit off radar, had a family funeral this week so I've been in Devon and now I'm visiting friends in Ipswich, so on my iPhone.

Hope Irishmanmy has met her LO!!

How are we all ladies?

Am still here!
Got a bit panicky this afternoon though as my contractions where irregular and In my back, I phoned midwife, they told me to come for an appointment
In a nut shell - baby no longer engaged, very happy and had good heartbeat, she said Labour wasnt fully established yet as I'm just 3cm and cervix length was 2.5 but with a good sweep she pulled it forward and got me to dilate further, she seemed very hopeful that I'd go myself before the weekend.
I'm thinking positive thoughts!

ahh wow well done, all the best and lots of :dust:

Sorry I've bit a bit off radar, had a family funeral this week so I've been in Devon and now I'm visiting friends in Ipswich, so on my iPhone.

Hope Irishmanmy has met her LO!!

How are we all ladies?

Getting more excited and more nervous by the day. No signs of impending labour though.

Your turn soon raggle!!

Oohhhh no word from irishmammy!?!

I hope we have some babies soon ladies!! :happydance:

Sorry to hear about your loss chuck, hope you're ok.

DH and I were talking about when to TTC the other night.......although the thought of labour again still terrifies me!! :cry:

You will get a point where that anxiety turns to excitment.

I remember that turning point, it was after a lot of reading and a lot of support here and the yahoo email group.

OOhhh still nothing from Irishmammy?

Her last post was in here..but her profile shows her having been online around 6am...I do hope all is ok with her!!???!!

Still no activity on irishmammy's profile..... :shrug: .......................

Baby must be here!!! :happydance:

I'm still waiting! 1 day to EDD (by dating scan, my LMP EDD was 1 Feb...).

Oh come on ladies babies we need babies LOL

WSS^^

we need more babies. Good luck to those approaching d-day.

Very happy to announce that my little boy is here. I did get my successful VBAC :) though not completely as planned but no regrets. Here is the birth story https://www.babyandbump.com/labour-...e-here-birth-story-included.html#post15226698
Thanks for all the support ladies :)

Hi Ladies, sorry with the delay,
My little girl arrived yesterday morning at 5:37am via VBAC and without induction

Very long story sorry

Went to hospital Friday with contractions and was told come back when closer together, stayed same sat/sun and sometimes stopping so I phoned worried about distress. Was told monitoring on Friday was good. Come on Monday for induction.
Monday same contractions 6/7 mins apart. Monday night admitted for induction, was checked and was told 2-3 cm and favourable so no induction just waters to be broke.
Waters did not get broke til wed at 2:15am, and they had meconicum in them so was now on a tight time to get beyond 3cm. They wouldn't use drip due to previous section. Got into established labour at 4:15 just at the cut of for section was stuck on a monitor the entire time but I laboured upright or on knees, the rest flew past (didn't feel like it tho) delivered my little princess at 5:37am without any tears and on gas and air! Baby got monitored due to the distress and the fluids and I was later discharged! We are over the moon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->