VBAC info/support

Just had the all clear from my consultant for sweeps!!! :happydance:

Gotta go get a presentation scan next Tuesday (39+4....bit late!) to "make sure she's head down" *eyeroll* but possibly getting a sweep whilst there :wohoo:

Gotta go get a presentation scan next Tuesday (39+4....bit late!) to "make sure she's head down" *eyeroll* but possibly getting a sweep whilst there :wohoo:

:happydance::happydance: That's awesome!!!!!! Keep us updated hun!

Thats really great! I cant wait to hear how it all goes. Good luck!

My waters have went!!!!

Posted a this is it thread and I'll try to update as soon as I can :)

Much love ladies - fingers crossed all goes well!! X x

My waters have went!!!!

Posted a this is it thread and I'll try to update as soon as I can :)

Much love ladies - fingers crossed all goes well!! X x

:happydance::happydance: I am stalking you lady! :haha::haha: Wishing you all the best!

Good luck! Hope everything goes smoothly!

Ok at 2.30 am I was 1.5cm dilated, cervix was 2 cm thick.
At 6.30am I was 2cm dilated and 1cm thick.*
Now at 11am I am paper thin and 3cm dilated. Still not had anything for pain, not even paracetemol. Quite proud of myself really!!*
I am now apparently in established labour and should progress nicely :) next check at 3pm - expecting 7cm :)

Well sadly my vbac dream ended in emcs, I'll post story when home, however Mia was born 15/06/2012 @ 19:00 weighing at 8lb 6oz and 53cm long x

Congrats on the birth of Mia hon :hugs: I am sorry you didn't get your vbac :hugs:

Welcome to the world Mia, sorry your vbac didn't work out ut congratulations on your daughter :)

Welcome to the world baby Mia! I'm very sorry you didn't get your vbac hun.

Well I gave it my absolute all and it didn't happen, it's something I need to come to terms with slowly. It helps that my surgeon when performing the emcs (cat 3 so nice n calm) he mentioned the lower segment area of my uterus was paper thin, so the csection was a smart move as obviously thin=more risk.
So no VBA4C for me lol. Surgeon did say I could have another c section, no problem, but right now I don't want to put my body through this ever again!

Well, at least the journey had been fun, with you lovely ladies, and I get my beautiful happy ending, Miss Mia x x x

Congratulations on your baby girl!! I'm sorry you didn't get your vbac though. :hugs:

Congratulations on your birth NickyNack. What's most important is that both of you are in good health right now.

Congrats in your baby girl Mia, Hun. Sorry to read that you had to have an EMCS, but glad to know you are both well, and enjoy your new arrival!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ckynacks-long-vba3c-attempt.html#post18985875

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->