VBAC info/support

I completely agree :)

They were only 1 oz out with my son thankfully :)

I guess they can tell if bub is getting too big anyway but should be all good.

Congratulations on the good news about your Vbac Heidi :)

The US tech told me they can be off by up to 24 ounces so they can not say for sure what baby will weight. My LO, they said he was 10lbs 1 oz at the US a week before he was delivered and he was 10lbs 8ozs. So they were definitely off, but not in the direction they usually are lol

Have any of you ladies tried hypnobirthing? I want to stay at home for as long as possible if i do go in to labour and wondered if hypnobirthing would be helpful at all? any experiences with it? x

hello chuck! ive spoken to you before when i was pregnant . im pregnant again lol and hopng for a vbac i know nothing!!

Theres to much info for me to read lol or get time to read lol but im hoping for a vbac.. but the next baby will probs go overdue which means il need to be induced and then have a c section? as alot of hosp dont induce and then try vbac

Have any of you ladies tried hypnobirthing? I want to stay at home for as long as possible if i do go in to labour and wondered if hypnobirthing would be helpful at all? any experiences with it? x

I did Hypnobirthing (Mongan method) last time but lost it in the chaos of induction. Doing Natal Hypnotherapy this time as there's a specific VBAC version. I've been doing it for a few weeks and I think I feel better about my EMCS and my chances of VBAC (HBAC).

I did Hypnobirthing (Mongan method) last time but lost it in the chaos of induction. Doing Natal Hypnotherapy this time as there's a specific VBAC version. I've been doing it for a few weeks and I think I feel better about my EMCS and my chances of VBAC (HBAC).

I've been looking in to the different methods all evening trying to work out what one is best and how they are different but didnt realise there was a specific VBAC version, thats great news! thanks so much x

I found it very helpful but I stayed at home till the last minute. I live 5 mins from where I gave birth and away from the distractions of the hospital it really helped with handling my contractions. Once I realised that I had started pushing we headed to the hospital. I gave birth 20 mins later in triage.

I can't really afford a Hynobirthing class so am trying pregnancy yoga where they do some relaxation methods.

Glad to hear it worked well for you modo, i definitely want to cope longer at home this time.

fish&chips, i cant afford to do the actual lessons either so just going to try out the cd's/book.
I actually did a quick google search on any free mp3's last night and found a couple to listen to while in bed, i fell asleep after 10 minutes of listening! I will probably get the VBAC on that was previously mentioned though.
The yoga sounds like a good idea, im not sure ive seen any thing like that near me x

The VBAC natal hypnotherapy CD was nice.

I cant say I hypnobirthed but I found it useful in pregnancy to relax and to ensure I would be in the right mind set in labour.

Only right at the end did I doubt myself but that was after 9 hours labour a 45 minute ambulance journey at 10cm and an hour pushing (but those thoughts were fleeting 'godammed just cut me and pull the baby out!! I manned up as it were and got through it)

I found just taking steps to make sure I was in control of the process and not allowing things to overtake me (esp my own thoughts/fears) or to be taken out of the process allowed me to have a wayyy better experience this time.

I did give in and allow myself to be transferred and end up in stirrups becasue i knew I had no one to fight for me and by that point I was too focused on the labour and too tired to argue.

You have to pick your battles and expend your energies on what is most important.

The VBAC natal hypnotherapy CD was nice.

I cant say I hypnobirthed but I found it useful in pregnancy to relax and to ensure I would be in the right mind set in labour.

I found just taking steps to make sure I was in control of the process and not allowing things to overtake me (esp my own thoughts/fears) or to be taken out of the process allowed me to have a wayyy better experience this time.

Thanks Chuck:thumbup:

These are exactly the reasons im interested in trying it, im such a worrier and really want to be in a better state of mind this time especially after my last experience x

hi ladies :flower:

I had my baby girl on her due date of August 18th after going into labor naturally. I did end up with another emergency c-section, but I was in labor a total of 14 hours before that. I honestly gave my vbac a good try and am proud of myself for sticking it through until the Dr said they needed to get her out with the c-section. I appreciate every single one of you ladies and will continue to hang around here to offer support for our pregnant vbac hopefuls.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1143959-momofone08s-birth-story-pictures.html

Attachments

• 388154_517600208265595_1423706715_n.jpg
    388154_517600208265595_1423706715_n.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Momofone08! I am sorry you didn't get your vbac, but happy to hear you are okay with it. That is a very lovely picture!

I done hypnobirthing mp3s before labour - search under jjbuttons in her pregnancy journal - there's a link to a free one there :)

Was fab - really helped with focus and breathing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->