• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VBAC info/support

I did. The only one within 75 miles, I have to drive both an hour for appointments and where I'll deliver. He just doesn't seem very reassuring...

It's hard that he's currently my only option but he just... I don't know. It's a little difficult to explain. I'm very desperate for a VBAC but he's just like, "If it doesn't happen, oh well." It's just not very reassuring. I had heard such amazing things about him but I'm just not really crazy about him. :(

Yeah he seems kind of casual or indifferent?

Hope it does work out for you :hugs:

I'm trying to keep an open mind. Baby head down is the first step in the right direction, but I might fail to progress in labor or the baby could be in distress. I'd like the vbac to work out (mostly so I can go home sooner), but there's a part that is out of my control too.

I had a C-section with my first due to her being breech, it broke my heart I wanted a natural birth so badly and got really upset for weeks after the birth. I really want a water birth this time but im so scared baby will be breech again xx

Baby is still head down :dance:

Who else is trying for vbac in the next few weeks?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/2088709-december-january-vbac-hopefuls.html

Trying to get a group going there :thumbup: Hope you'll join us Laura

All the best with your VBAC's ladies, I hope you both get the births that you're after. Looking forward to reading some positive experiences.

I'm april 8th and hoping for vbac.

Anyone got a 'short' gap ie less than the ideal 18months between deliveries? Mine will be 16months post my c section.

Nell mine will be 19 months apart which is fairly close.

Thanks Bintummi! Hopefully I'll have a good story to share soon!

Hi ladies I just found out im pregnant. I have had two csections. What are tue chances of me being allowed to have a vbac I know after so many c seections they wont let you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->