VENT! I have a love/hate with Ultrasounds

MamaLa

Reaction score
They tell you to have a full bladder, then make you wait 30-45 minutes for your scan. I really feel like I am going to pee on myself. This is ridiculous. Then during the scan they push on your bladder like having a kid living on it! Lol. Lol I am currently waiting for my scan that was at 2pm :growlmad:. Trying not to pee on myself. I just want to see my little bean

I remember last time after waiting in agony the told me my bladder was too full!! They said go and pee out half! How on earth are you supposed to know much that is?

I remember last time after waiting in agony the told me my bladder was too full!! They said go and pee out half! How on earth are you supposed to know much that is?

Omg whhhhhhaaaaaat? Lol. Gosh

Is it a vaginal ultrasound? I don't ever remember them telling me to have a full or empty bladder...I wonder if it really matters? That's awful ha ha!!!

So funny how every place is different. I was always asked to empty my bladder for scans.

With my first scan my bladder was 'too full' and I had to empty half of it... Not so easy!

Is it a vaginal ultrasound? I don't ever remember them telling me to have a full or empty bladder...I wonder if it really matters? That's awful ha ha!!!

No its the lower abdominal ultrasound like right above your vagina. Not a transvaginal (where they insert into the vagina) they usually ask for a full bladder so they can distinguish thr uterus, and bladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->