VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear former coworker,

I don't need your fake Facebook congratulations, and especially if you're going to follow it up with snide comments behind my back. We all know you only posted that to make yourself look good, but what you said afterwards definitely undid that. Here's what you never understood: while you were calling yourself a "good Christian," you were also judging me for a pain you didn't and never could understand. See, infertility is more painful than I think your cold, tiny heart has the ability to feel. So when you complained constantly about the morning sickness from your 2 accidental pregnancies, a little piece of me died every time you posted it on Facebook or moaned and groaned about it in the hall. Because you were complaining about something I would have given anything for. And now that it's my turn, you should note that I've yet to complain once. Why? Because I wanted this so badly, and I could never take for granted how blessed I am to finally get this chance. So go ahead and make your snide, passive aggressive comments... But if you feel the need to do that, don't bother with publicly congratulating me... Because, seriously, I don't want someone so bitter and hateful to say anything. If you can't be happy for me, then just shut up and don't say anything. K? Thanks.

Dear current, psycho coworker,

No, your advice to "just relax and stop trying so hard" wasn't right. We had a medical reason it was so incredibly difficult, and we had a less than 1% chance it would ever happen... So "relaxing" wasn't the answer. For your information, we had just made an appointment to make arrangements for IVF, which we knew we couldn't afford so I was MORE stressed than I'd ever been before. This baby is nothing short of a miracle, so how about you stop trying to pretend your crummy advice had any hand in me getting pregnant. How about you admit that it's a statistical anomaly, if you can't admit that miracles happen. But for the love of all that is good and right in this world, how about you never again be dumb enough as to believe that I followed your advice and it helped. Frankly, your advice was the least helpful and one of the most offensive things that you could have possibly said. Had you not been a coworker and not said it at work, I would have probably called you on it at the time.

I absolutely positively HATE this advice, and I got it from every angle. My mother, co-workers etc. The only people that understand that you don't stop trying are you and your doctors.
And just like you, I was booked in for IVF and also fell with this little miracle. And my god were we "trying hard" lol...

Congratulations BTW!

To my DH. I realize when you came home today that the dishes weren't done and dinner wasn't on the table.

That DOES NOT MEAN, as you put it, that I "sat on my ass all day while you were out earning a living". I hung the blinds, did the laundry, shopped for curtains, fed the dog and did, in fact, do the dishes. They have a habit of piling up. And countless other stuff that you won't notice, because you don't do anything to take care of our home. Oh, and I grew part of a baby, which sometimes makes me tired / sick and not in the mood to fry you up something for dinner.

:growlmad:

dear god please give me a break!!! 4.30am wake up calls from children total house wreckage by 6am breakfast time is a warzone going up that damn hill with a pushchair and a 5yr old with no road sense is a nightmare coming back and hoovering mopping cleaning washing up doing laundry only for it to be wrecked again the minute my toddler wakes up from her nap is exhausting then lunchtime and massive huge mess again so its back to hoovering mopping cleaning and more washing up then off up that vile hill to get my son from school and total tantrums all the way home if i dont go to the park then dinner time and absolute more wreckage which takes me another two hours to sort out and clean then 3 hours repeatedly putting my son back to bed and in the meantime trying to settle my LO and i am trying not to pass out from tiredness all the while my 12yr old sits on her bum watching me clean up and throws a strop if i ask her to make her own bed then i get phone cals from fob telling me i do nothing but sit on my bum all day while he works how dare i ask for any money or help toward the baby that HE wanted then off to my bed which has collapsed and now my backs killing me rant over! i cant wait to go back to work and sanity!!

just want to add i love my kids to bits and feel guilty for ranting but i will be much happier when they go back to nursery and school and i go back to work so i can have quality time with them without the 24/7 stress of being at home im climbing the walls here lol x

Dear Mum, Please can you actually get back to my best friend about baby shower!! I only have 10 weeks left and my poor best friend has been trying to chase you about what date to do my baby shower!! xx

OMG I have just managed to calm myself down!!!!
Dear Sisters - The new kitty that mum got you is very very cute & I welcome her to the family, but WHAT IN THE FREAKING WORLD POSSESED YOU TO CALL HER SOPHIA??? YOU KNEW THAT MY BABIES NAME IS GOING TO BE ESMEE SOPHIA... SO WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS OK TO CALL NEW KITTY SOPHIA!!! ... I appreciate that you have now changed the name to TIA but do you know how much it upset me whilst I was at work, to see you all uploading photos on facebook of new kitty 'sophia'.. it has taken me ages to calm down!!

Dear Dad - Please do not put stupid comments on my pictures on facebook!! I deleted you off my facebook previously because of it.. and only re-added you because you said you would stop!! I do not appreciate you putting a comment on my picture of my 30 week bump asking me why I have put my vagina on display!! Ermmm I havent?? Its a BUMP picture!! What you might be able to see is my hip bone which is no where near my vagina your freaking *******!!!

Dear everyone I know:

Please stop asking me to do everything under the sun. I know I have responsibilities, but I really can't take anything extra right now. I'm pregnant, I have a 10 month old, I have a grandmother with alzheimer and dementia, not to mention I'm a cosmetology student. Oh, and the mountain of clothes that need to be washed, and the ever growing mound of dishes in the sink. PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK. I'm not asking for anything over the top, just stop expecting me to be superwoman.

Thanks,
I love you

To the asshole drivers in this damn city,

Why the hell do you feel the need to tailgate so damn much? You are not going to get to wherever the hell you're going any quicker. You're not going to make me speed up. I also don't really want to get hit again, like I did yesterday. Just because there's a dent there does not make my car a friggin' target for you to aim at. Twenty years accident free and I get rear-ended yesterday. Not a big deal. Insurance is going to cover it. But if I get hit again anytime soon, the person that causes it (and you can bet it's not going to be me considering my record and that I can also navigate at 90 knots in a helicopter flying 15 feet above the trees so driving's not that difficult for me) is going to wish they had never been born. Oh, and you better not be like way too many people in this city with expired plates and no insurance, because I will sue you for every penny you have. Not only will I play the pregnancy card, but I will also pull the military card as well and, in this city, means that you will get no sympathy.

That is all. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Dear ankles, I would appreciate it if you didn't swell up to the size of tree trunks in this unseasonably hot weather the UK is having at the moment!

My belly, please, PLEASE be normal and stop feelin sick/bloated/heartburny/vomit/hungry/discusting all the freaking time!!

To everyone.... :finger:

I'd love to do that... but now I have to get on with the following...

:laundry: :iron: :dishes: :pizza: :sex: :shower: :sleep:

I'm actually in love with these smilies :)

Dear DH,

I am no longer permitted to lift anything more than 5 lbs. There are currently 3 large boxes in the back of the car that need to be removed before I bring the car in to the shop to get fixed tomorrow morning. I would like to go through them tonight. I have been asking you since 5 p.m. to bring them in. It's now 7 p.m. Please GET OFF YOUR ASS!

To everyone.... :finger:

I'd love to do that... but now I have to get on with the following...

:laundry: :iron: :dishes: :pizza: :sex: :shower: :sleep:

I'm actually in love with these smilies :)

What is this :sex: you speak of?? I thought that was only for procreation and now that I've done that... well...
*sigh* I miss sex... stupid lack of libido!!

Reading some of these really helps cheer me up. As I am experiencing some of them myself. Nice to know I an not alone :) xx

dear ralphy my ex boyfriend best friend whatever you are stop taking the piss out of every baby name i come up with to the point where i want to kick your teeth in! i knew there was a good reason i dumped you....
to my darling sister yes we know your perfect please fuckoff for the duration of my pregnancy :)

Oooh, ive got one. Dear brother in law, I like you a lot usually, never had a problem with anything, until last week. next time you have a thought about my pregnancy, keep it to yourself. I was planning to post my 20 week scan on Facebook so some distant friends could see it. I'm very proud of my LO that took me 15 months to conceive. My husband thought this was a good idea until you messaged him straight after the scan to say "whatever you do don't let Jill put it on Facebook". Half an hour later my husband said he'd changed his mind and didn't want to put the picture up. I was OK with that until he told me the reason why was his brother had said so.

1) I'd rather see someone's happiness than the fact they've liked a multinational corporation, or a FarmVille invite, or an inane comment about Nottingham Forest.

2) let me?! LET ME?! This isn't 1900.

3) please let me know how and when or even IF I'm allowed to post about my birth in advance. Or send your preferences snidely to my husband as your first response immediately after the good news.

Oh that's better!

Jill I would post it anyways and unfriend him. Got nothing to do with him your baby your rules :) xx

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH stop being so selfish!!!!!!!!! i give give give and get shit on and no im not HORMONAL im annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

few that feels better :)

Dear DH,

I am no longer permitted to lift anything more than 5 lbs. There are currently 3 large boxes in the back of the car that need to be removed before I bring the car in to the shop to get fixed tomorrow morning. I would like to go through them tonight. I have been asking you since 5 p.m. to bring them in. It's now 7 p.m. Please GET OFF YOUR ASS!

lol this sounds very familiar in my household :rofl:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh he done it again the dick i slipped up and said i love the name zeke and he went hahahahaha sounds like geek! grrrr i snapped n said its better than his granny shit name! (his names ralphy) just so ANNOYED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->