• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the world: Yes, I'm 19, yes I'm pregnant, no, we're not married yet. Yes, I know what birth control is, yes, I was on it, yes, you can still get pregnant. Yes, I know it's going to be hard, YES, we have money saved. Please go live your own life and stop telling me how I should be living mine.

To my job: I HATE YOU AND I WANT TO QUIT. YOU STRESS ME OUT SO MUCH.

To my OH: I love you more than anything, however, I wish that you had to carry a child at some point in your life. You HAVE NO IDEA. I understand that you work more than full time and it's difficult, and I'm so thankful for all that you do, but I ALSO work, go to college full time, and CARRY OUR BABY. I am TIRED. So excuse me if I do not feel like staying up for 24 hours straight or going to the beach in 100 degree weather. I have a PERSON in me and it makes me TIRED. Also, please consider my depression and anxiety for once. It makes everything that much harder, and you have been less than understanding. :growlmad:

To my kinda/sorta MIL: I truly appreciate you and I know you mean well, but PLEASE stop riding my ass about the baby shower. When I asked you to be a part of it, I meant be a PART of it, not overtake the whole thing. My mother is more than happy to plan things and not stress me out about it. We have 3 and a half months, not 3 and a half weeks. :nope:

To the world lol I'm pregnant yes again I have not announced it on face book because I can't be arsed with all of the shitty comments yes it was a bit of a surprise and 5 children 8 and under will be a handful but we will cope it's not I have just been sleeping around with and one and popping baby's out left right and center we a bloody married and it's our life's not yours do how about you just keep your bloody nose out of my business
and breath x

I am pregnant with my 5th also and my in laws keep saying for me to not have any meds so I can know the real pain and hope I don't have any more kitchen after this one

That is just rude. Ironically, I didn't have any meds with my third and here I am pregnant with my fourth. Like it's anyone else's business how many children you have. That pisses me off.

DH's stepmother: I never said I was going to get my tubes tied after this baby. In fact, I have said over and over again I will not be getting my tubes tied-ever. So don't be going behind my back telling people I said that.

I don't ever plan on having mine tied either just in case I do want to have more at any giving time

I love this thread :flower:
To my oh/ex/whatever you are now- stop txting and asking if i still want you at my appointment on tuesday, i'll be going with or without you,if you choose to be there then turn up.
To everyone- yes im 'mad' or 'crazy' for having baby#3,no i dont care if i dont get a little girl after two boys, a healthy baby is fine by me.
To everyones future comments when they find out i got dumped while pregnant- i dont want your fake sympathy or opinions,shit happens and its none of your business,and yes of course i'll cope.actually think my mums going to be the worst for this.
To every single member of oh/ex family- yes im carrying your flesh and blood,it would be nice if you asked about the baby or how he/she is doing,even if you dont give a crap about me.dont expect a welcome party when baby is born,it'll be too late.

I love this thread :flower:
To my oh/ex/whatever you are now- stop txting and asking if i still want you at my appointment on tuesday, i'll be going with or without you,if you choose to be there then turn up.
To everyone- yes im 'mad' or 'crazy' for having baby#3,no i dont care if i dont get a little girl after two boys, a healthy baby is fine by me.
To everyones future comments when they find out i got dumped while pregnant- i dont want your fake sympathy or opinions,shit happens and its none of your business,and yes of course i'll cope.actually think my mums going to be the worst for this.
To every single member of oh/ex family- yes im carrying your flesh and blood,it would be nice if you asked about the baby or how he/she is doing,even if you dont give a crap about me.dont expect a welcome party when baby is born,it'll be too late.

blimey same!

My favourite is that there is someone who is due a week before me thinking she knows better. And automatically assumes that because her parents are buying her everything. £1000 pram and £1000 nursery too. She assumes that everyone is getting the help that she is getting... Well we're not and we chose to have this baby because we can afford to buy things for it we don't need people to buy us things. If they want to help us out then that's fine that's their choice to do so.. But really £2000??? On top of that her Nanna is buying her nappies. But she won't be happy if they're not Huggies nappies. Oh and she doesn't know how I am going to cope at the end because I went home in march because I couldn't cope with the heat... I didn't find out I was pregnant till the end of march!!!

I also shouldn't be working up to 38 weeks because I am going to be carrying extra weight and I am going to balloon absolutely everywhere because I am going to retain water... O I am 'depressing' because I don't share the same views as her in terms of football/soccer kits I'm sorry but my newborn baby isn't going to give a crap as to what he is wearing cause he won't have a clue what he is being out in. And will probably dirty it within 5 minutes of being put in it whether it be sick or poo.

Breast feeding 'dad won't bond if you breast feed and he should be getting up in the night' I don't think it is fair to assume that dad will get up in the night when he has to be up early for work the next day and your going to be sat on your bum all day watching daytime TV or catching up on sleep. He's not going to want to be bonding at 3 o clock in the morning when the baby has woken up again...

I feel a little bit better after that.. It's only a tip of the iceberg too... Xx

To the world lol I'm pregnant yes again I have not announced it on face book because I can't be arsed with all of the shitty comments yes it was a bit of a surprise and 5 children 8 and under will be a handful but we will cope it's not I have just been sleeping around with and one and popping baby's out left right and center we a bloody married and it's our life's not yours do how about you just keep your bloody nose out of my business
and breath x

I am pregnant with my 5th also and my in laws keep saying for me to not have any meds so I can know the real pain and hope I don't have any more kitchen after this one

That is just rude. Ironically, I didn't have any meds with my third and here I am pregnant with my fourth. Like it's anyone else's business how many children you have. That pisses me off.

DH's stepmother: I never said I was going to get my tubes tied after this baby. In fact, I have said over and over again I will not be getting my tubes tied-ever. So don't be going behind my back telling people I said that.

I don't ever plan on having mine tied either just in case I do want to have more at any giving time

That is exactly why I don't want mine tied. I do want that copper IUD because we won't be able to afford any more for a while, but once the economy turns back around and DH can find a job in his actual field, we might decide to have another. You never can tell.

and breath x

That is exactly why I don't want mine tied. I do want that copper IUD because we won't be able to afford any more for a while, but once the economy turns back around and DH can find a job in his actual field, we might decide to have another. You never can tell.

Like I told my husband when we found out I was pregnant again(our youngest is only 9 months old now, she was 3 months when we found out and I was on the pill) I'm glad it's happening now rather then 10 years down the road. Especially since we lost one in 2006

Like I told my husband when we found out I was pregnant again(our youngest is only 9 months old now, she was 3 months when we found out and I was on the pill) I'm glad it's happening now rather then 10 years down the road. Especially since we lost one in 2006

I got pregnant with #3 when #2 was about 3 months old. He was born 2 days after his older brother's first birthday. There's 20 months between #1 and #2. After #3, I had 3 early miscarriages and was so thrilled when this turned out to be a sticky bean.

To my body: Why are you hurting so bad? I know these aren't the usual aches and pains I get during pregnancy, so what is going on? The doctor couldn't find anything wrong this morning, but I am still worried.

I got pregnant with #3 when #2 was about 3 months old. He was born 2 days after his older brother's first birthday. There's 20 months between #1 and #2. After #3, I had 3 early miscarriages and was so thrilled when this turned out to be a sticky bean.

To my body: Why are you hurting so bad? I know these aren't the usual aches and pains I get during pregnancy, so what is going on? The doctor couldn't find anything wrong this morning, but I am still worried.

I'm due Oct. 1st and my daughters birthday is Sept.28, I already told my doctor I refuse to be in the hospital from 12am to 12 am that whole day

Dear friends , family, general public:

Do not try to discourage me when i say i want a natural birth. I am hella terrified of the epidural needle and I would rather be in pain for hours than lose the feelings in my legs for the rest of my life if something goes wrong. Yes I am terrified.Do not bombard me with your horror labor stories or horrible contraction stories trying to spook me. Natural labor is my choice!

Not in second tri yet, but I just have to vent:

Human Resources Dept: I HATE YOU! You specifically told me that my husband would have medical coverage effective 7/1 and that he was eligible because he doesn't qualify for coverage through his job. I originally called to add him due to our marriage, but I missed the 30 day deadline. YOU brought up that he would qualify anyway, and told me it would all go through immediately. Well, I got a letter in the mail asking for proof that DH lost his coverage through his job. I called you back and you told me that he DOESN'T QUALIFY UNLESS HE *LOST* HIS COVERAGE, NOT IF HE NEVER HAD IT. So now he can't get insurance until January 1st. I'm sitting at my desk bawling like an idiot because all I can think about is that DH will get sick or injured and not be able to get the care he needs because of me. WHY DID YOU EVEN SAY ALL THAT IF HE REALLY WOULDN'T QUALIFY?? I specifically told you he never had coverage through his employer, so WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT WAS FINE??? Son of a bitch!!

Dearest bunch of inconsiderate idiots on the train:

I AM PREGNANT! Never mind the fact that you're sitting on priority seats. Never mind that I'm standing (!) right in front of you, belly literally in your sorry face. No, really- never mind!!! :trouble:

Dearest bunch of inconsiderate idiots on the train:

I AM PREGNANT! Never mind the fact that you're sitting on priority seats. Never mind that I'm standing (!) right in front of you, belly literally in your sorry face. No, really- never mind!!! :trouble:

I so feel your pain and the idiots that all go rushing into the que to board train :growlmad:

To my wonderful back would you please stop making it hurt so bad that I can barely stand up and move my right leg to get anything done

To DH,

When I say I don't want the dogs in the front seat of the car and want them in the back behind the dog cage, I mean it. This rule is not only in place when I am in town and the filthy dog prints give you away every time.

When I call you out on it don't you dare act like I am the bad guy. I'm soooo sorry that I don't want the seats dirty, dog prints on the window, and uncontrolled dogs sittin on your lap. But I also don't want to get a call from the cops saying you've been in an accident because you were distracted.

Don't say it was too much work to move stuff around in the back for the dogs. You just don't give a shit. But I do. For once, ease put yourself in my shoes and imagine how worried you would be if I drove with the dogs like that.

Dear FOB:

No our custody arrangement will NOT be one week with you, one week with me and NO we will NOT be allowing a 5 year old to CHOOSE which parent they want to live with. Are you absolutely insane? Parenting is not a popularity contest! If you want to fight it out, feel free to hire a very expensive lawyer (plus one for me, since you will have to pay court fees!) and STILL only get the normal custody arrangement of every other weekend. STOP being a prick thinking you are going to take an infant away from their breastfeeding mother!

By the way, how do you expect to find daycare when you are working 12-14 hour days? Use your brain for once!

To Family members:

Just because i spend 1 hour in hospital making sure my baby is ok due to bad cramps, it doesnt mean im giving birth or losing her!! Stop over dramatising every little thing thats wrong with me and worrying other family members. Its not fair on them or me when i have to pick up the pieces.
Im glad your concerned and worried for my welfare, but please. Im fine, babys fine always was and still is... period!

That felt better! xx

Dear former coworker,

I don't need your fake Facebook congratulations, and especially if you're going to follow it up with snide comments behind my back. We all know you only posted that to make yourself look good, but what you said afterwards definitely undid that. Here's what you never understood: while you were calling yourself a "good Christian," you were also judging me for a pain you didn't and never could understand. See, infertility is more painful than I think your cold, tiny heart has the ability to feel. So when you complained constantly about the morning sickness from your 2 accidental pregnancies, a little piece of me died every time you posted it on Facebook or moaned and groaned about it in the hall. Because you were complaining about something I would have given anything for. And now that it's my turn, you should note that I've yet to complain once. Why? Because I wanted this so badly, and I could never take for granted how blessed I am to finally get this chance. So go ahead and make your snide, passive aggressive comments... But if you feel the need to do that, don't bother with publicly congratulating me... Because, seriously, I don't want someone so bitter and hateful to say anything. If you can't be happy for me, then just shut up and don't say anything. K? Thanks.

Dear current, psycho coworker,

No, your advice to "just relax and stop trying so hard" wasn't right. We had a medical reason it was so incredibly difficult, and we had a less than 1% chance it would ever happen... So "relaxing" wasn't the answer. For your information, we had just made an appointment to make arrangements for IVF, which we knew we couldn't afford so I was MORE stressed than I'd ever been before. This baby is nothing short of a miracle, so how about you stop trying to pretend your crummy advice had any hand in me getting pregnant. How about you admit that it's a statistical anomaly, if you can't admit that miracles happen. But for the love of all that is good and right in this world, how about you never again be dumb enough as to believe that I followed your advice and it helped. Frankly, your advice was the least helpful and one of the most offensive things that you could have possibly said. Had you not been a coworker and not said it at work, I would have probably called you on it at the time.

dear nightmares GO AWAY i dont need to have terrifying nightmares about miscarrying disrupting my sleep when i dont get much sleep as it is urgh!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"