• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VENT THREAD! Things you WISH you could say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear M-not-I-L

Do you realise there is one very easy answer to your constant refrain of 'but that* won't be happening when Eenie is here in Ireland'?

*insert whatever it is I've just said about how we will be raising OUR daughter

Seriously, you don't want to take me on over this - you won't win
and don't think for one minute Mr Urch will side with you - 'cause he really won't

Dear bitch co-worker:

Please stop riding my ass about how I'm not gaining enough weight, or how I must be lying about how far along I am because I'm not showing. I'm not going to gorge myself like you did simply because I'm pregnant, and no I don't want to gain 80 pounds because how the hell would I even be able to come to work then!? Shut your mouth and keep your nose in your own business!

To all my other co-workers:

Unless you are somehow sharing my body with me, do not tell me how/what I am supposed to feel/not feel and stop judging me for cutting back ONE DAY a week because I am tired! And yes I am in almost constant pain, so stop being bitches to me all the time about it!

UUUGGGHHHHH!!!!

Dear hubby:
I hate you! I hate you for not being understanding. I hate you for complaining for weeks about the cat pee on your tools but yet do nothing about it. You wait for me to go clean it on my hands and knees with all kinds of chemicals. Oh and while Im doing that, you talked to then hung up on the one person I HAD here that was going to help me to have a decent delivery and now she doesnt even want to deal with me.Thanks. What, are you going to support me during delivery? Yeah right. We've already been there and done that. We all know that your ego is more important than any painful situation I am in. Oh yeah and thanks for getting pissed off and walking out on me during my panic attack. Your help means so much. Fuck off! I want a divorce. Im moving back to Texas. I hate you! :growlmad::cry:

In laws : Just because this is my first child doesn't mean you can tell exactly how I should raise my child! If I wanted input I would ask.... As well as telling me how this baby will look exactly like you or have your food preference's just because I had a craving for something one time. OH and I created this baby not you guys so stop . And when I say shut up obviously you are saying things that are upsetting me so it means stop not go on more.... This is why I stopped posting anything on FB about the baby is because of you both being rude. I couldn't even have fun and do the gender pee test because you both said it was a waste of money and You both knew it was a boy... OH had a talk with you about that among all the other things you said but obviously it isn't sinking in. I do not want to do pregnancy belly pictures my choice. You both are making it hard for me to enjoy my pregnancy. I have always been kind to you both and helped. But you both are being very inconsiderate and hurtful.

SIL: We know you are busy partying and all. But you knew way in advance about the baby shower..... And said you were coming and you didn't , do not say your coming if you won't.. And to not call and explain why you didn't show is just rude! OH says he doesn't care but I know he really does. This is our first child so you should be supportive to your brother!

:blush: I get cold sores/fever blisters too. So embarrassing.

I know im not second tri yet but i need to rant or i will explode!!

Ive been in my job just over a year now, one of the girls has recently left and was planning a leaving do with 'everyone' invited she just needed to set a date for the meal. I had two days off work come back to work to find that she has set a date that im not working :D so im free to go, yay. Well, fast forward 4 hours and one of the ward managers asks me 'No offence but can you switch shifts with person X so they can go to the leaving do as they really want to go?' No one else has been asked to switch, this is my planned day off and i was hoping to go to the do,not to mention 'no offence' ?!?! WTF!?

Also, B£$%h at work, one,nothing about this pregnancy is any of your business. I thought you were a friend and trusted you but the moment you blabbed your fat mouth to the whole entire ward i saw you for what you really are. Two, i am your senior and if i have to ask you 6 times to do a job and you ignore me then yes i will report your rear to the manager!

Co-workers, no i wont be dropping my hours after Bump arrives. I want to work full time as i am the main bread winner, this does not make me a bad mother and not deserving of being pregnant!

Dear customer service:comp:

DO NOT tell me something is fixed when it isnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND then proceed to make fixing the problem that was so easy to fix to begin with 10x harder and longer to fix!!! :grr:

To the world lol I'm pregnant yes again I have not announced it on face book because I can't be arsed with all of the shitty comments yes it was a bit of a surprise and 5 children 8 and under will be a handful but we will cope it's not I have just been sleeping around with and one and popping baby's out left right and center we a bloody married and it's our life's not yours do how about you just keep your bloody nose out of my business
and breath x

to the very nosy and rude man at the store today: NO, I'M NOT CARRYING MULTIPLES, YES, I AM ONLY FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT, AND YES, I AM SURE I THAT AM NOT DUE 'JUST ANY DAY'.

sheesh.... as if I don't already feel bad enough about my body.... I suppose I should feel grateful that I do look pregnant, even if most of it isn't baby...

To the world lol I'm pregnant yes again I have not announced it on face book because I can't be arsed with all of the shitty comments yes it was a bit of a surprise and 5 children 8 and under will be a handful but we will cope it's not I have just been sleeping around with and one and popping baby's out left right and center we a bloody married and it's our life's not yours do how about you just keep your bloody nose out of my business
and breath x

I am pregnant with my 5th also and my in laws keep saying for me to not have any meds so I can know the real pain and hope I don't have any more kitchen after this one

Oooh, here I go......

Insomnia: Get bent. I am so sick of not being able to sleep at night and then being exhausted and wasting days napping to catch up. You're ruining my life.

MIL: When I say I'm not ready to tell anyone that I'm pregnant again and I'd like to wait until 4 months or so, was I completely fucking stupid to believe you'd listen to me ? Just because you can't 'hold it in' doesnt' make it ok to blab to every bloody person you know. If I miscarried or something went wrong, I don't want to have to discuss it with every person in your town, which is why I ask you NOT TO TELL. SAme goes for everything else in our lives. I'm sorry yours is so dull that you have nothing else to talk about, but I'm so sick of meeting people for the first time and they know absolutely everything about me and I have no idea they even exist ! Get a life and stop talking about mine !!
Also, stop taling about how much exercise you do. Stop wearing short shorts in the middle of winter. I know you think you have wonderful legs, but they're brown because you sunbake yourself to death year round and they're more old-lady scrawny than slim. You look like a handbag. If you EVER ask my 12 and 9 year old daughters if you can have their clothes when they grow out of them again, I will slap you across the face. I don't know if you're implying that they're going to be bigger than you or you're so slender you're their size, but they don't need to hear this from their 60 year old grandmother.
FIL: Stop telling people I used to be skinny. Fuck you. Stop feeling sorry for your son because he has a fat wife. He likes his fat wife very much asshole, thats why he keeps knocking her up !

My mum: remember me ? You're second child ? Itd be nice if you thought of me more than once a month.

I could go on but I need to eat something.

Oooh, here I go......

Insomnia: Get bent. I am so sick of not being able to sleep at night and then being exhausted and wasting days napping to catch up. You're ruining my life.

MIL: When I say I'm not ready to tell anyone that I'm pregnant again and I'd like to wait until 4 months or so, was I completely fucking stupid to believe you'd listen to me ? Just because you can't 'hold it in' doesnt' make it ok to blab to every bloody person you know. If I miscarried or something went wrong, I don't want to have to discuss it with every person in your town, which is why I ask you NOT TO TELL. SAme goes for everything else in our lives. I'm sorry yours is so dull that you have nothing else to talk about, but I'm so sick of meeting people for the first time and they know absolutely everything about me and I have no idea they even exist ! Get a life and stop talking about mine !!
Also, stop taling about how much exercise you do. Stop wearing short shorts in the middle of winter. I know you think you have wonderful legs, but they're brown because you sunbake yourself to death year round and they're more old-lady scrawny than slim. You look like a handbag. If you EVER ask my 12 and 9 year old daughters if you can have their clothes when they grow out of them again, I will slap you across the face. I don't know if you're implying that they're going to be bigger than you or you're so slender you're their size, but they don't need to hear this from their 60 year old grandmother.
FIL: Stop telling people I used to be skinny. Fuck you. Stop feeling sorry for your son because he has a fat wife. He likes his fat wife very much asshole, thats why he keeps knocking her up !

My mum: remember me ? You're second child ? Itd be nice if you thought of me more than once a month.

I could go on but I need to eat something.

Laughing. So. Hard. Can't. Breathe.

Handbag... classic.

Dear everyone,

Stop telling me I don't know what being tired feels like!! If someone asks me how I'm feeling, I'm not going to lie to them and tell them I am full of energy and sparkles and rainbows! I'm going to tell them I'm tired and feel rubbish if I feel that way! You do not need to scoff and make comments like "huh, you're tired now? wait till the baby's here, you'll know what tired is then!"
Eff off... seriously.

I'm not stupid, I know that I'm going to be tired when LO gets here, but you don't need to keep reminding me of that wonderful fact! :growlmad:

To my husband (who I'm separated from) - How can you expect me to stay living with you when you have abused me ever since we got married? You expect me to subject a baby to that sort of life just because you feel entitled to have him around full time.... because he's 'your son'? Not going to happen! I don't want to live in a cage ever again. And our sons welfare will come before your wants.

and breath x

I am pregnant with my 5th also and my in laws keep saying for me to not have any meds so I can know the real pain and hope I don't have any more kitchen after this one

That is just rude. Ironically, I didn't have any meds with my third and here I am pregnant with my fourth. Like it's anyone else's business how many children you have. That pisses me off.

DH's stepmother: I never said I was going to get my tubes tied after this baby. In fact, I have said over and over again I will not be getting my tubes tied-ever. So don't be going behind my back telling people I said that.

to my darling son stop waking me up BEFORE dawn and insisting it morning time and making me get up only for you to go back upstairs as soon as ive come down child YOUR KILLING ME!
to my horrible neighbours across the street can you stop screaming at eachother in the middle of the night and waking my kids up not to mention your own with your domestic bollocks and battering eachother in the street or it will be me coming over there to batter you both!!
to everyone ive ever met in my life please fuckoff your all nosey *******s and whats going on with my own body is none of your damn business!!!

Best thread ever! To everyone that's pissed me off since being PG....

Yes our baby was planned is that any of your business?, Yes i'm 22 years old, no i don't feel like i should have traveled the world first I FUCKING HATE TRAVELLING and NO I DON'T WANT A GOOD CAREER FIRST, yes i know ''i don't know tired yet'' just because i don't have a child already doesn't mean i don't know what tired is!!!! oh and i'm not ''playing the pregnancy card'' I'M FUCKING PREGNANT AND FEEL LIKE SHIT IF YOU ASK HOW I FEEL I'M GOING TO TELL YOU..no i'm not married, and no i'm not a student that lives at home i actually have a fucking mortgage i just look younger than i am!!!

oh and the biggie.........NO I'M NOT GOING BACK TO WORK FOR A FEW YEARS I'M BEING A STAY AT HOME MUM BECAUSE WHEN WE DECIDED TO HAVE A BABY WE THOUGHT HMMM WE WANT TO BRING HIM/HER UP NOT PAY A STRANGER TOO.. STOP TELLING ME ''OH WE CANT AFFORD TO DO THAT'' OH GUTTED WELL I'M GOING TO STAY AT HOME SO FUCK YOU...

oh and another thing.. people stop giving me all your old rubbish you blantley just want to get rid of.... NO I DON'T NEED 6 SECOND HAND MOSES BASKETS.... I DON'T WANT YOUR OLD SHIT...... I'M NOT HAVING A BABY BECAUSE WE CANT AFFORD IT, WE ACTUALLY HAVE MONEY SAVED AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY STUFF!!!!!!!!!

phew sorry got increasingly angry lmao :)

hahaha i so get the annoying thing where people palm you off with their old crap an you have to be grateful for it and its something not even a charity shop wuld want let alone your new baby!

My bloody MIL just luuuuuurrrves those cheap arse charity shops. She thinks it's great that she can take my children there and by them secondhand McDonalds toys for 50cents. There are no words to describe the horror with which this fills me. She also buys second hand shoes :sick:

Thankfully they're older now and don't like little plastic toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"