Vent!!!

emilylynn18

Proud Single Mom
Reaction score
So, like I've said before, my fiance and I are TTC our first baby together. Except, we're not like charting, or temping, or anything like that... Way too much stress!!

Anyway... A friend of mine from school thinks she pregnant and b/c she confided in another girl who can't keep her damn trap shut, the whole school knows now! So at lunch yesterday one of the girls I sit with starts talking bout my friend who thinks she's pregnant.

"I Just think it's so irresponsible and selfish to have a kid before you get married and/or are graduated from highschool. What is she thinking?! Is she mental? Apparently her parents didn't raise her right and I don't like the idea of teen moms. They are too young to be good moms." THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, KNOWING FULL AND WELL THAT DF AND I WANT TO HAVE OUR OWN BABY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its people like that who really piss me off! :growlmad: And honestly? How DARE she say that when she's had an abortion b/c she didn't like the guy the baby was gonna be with!

Just b/c we're young doesn't mean we won't or aren't good mothers! Age has nothing to do with it! I'm sick of people complaining about teen moms! Yes, some of them didn't want to have babies so young but there are young women like me who wanna have their babies young!!!!

I just wanna cry and ask why people are so judgmental??!!:cry:

That wasnt fair of her atall!! :growlmad: Butt unfortunatly us girlies gt judged every single day even thoughh were js th same as eni one else, why dos age materr! Gets u mad bt u gt to a point where u js take it on chin even tho we shouldnt have too! :dohh:
xxx

What a b!tch!! lol

Just ignore her... you know the best time for you to have a baby, and if that 18.. then fair play to you

xx

OMG, I have a SERIOUS update!!!

I've been applying to a few colleges and the main one I wanna go to... I GOT ACCEPTED AND GOT A SCHOLARSHIP FOR $4000!!!!!

I'm so HAPPY!!!!

But... this means I can't try for a baby now :cry:
Do any of you girlies mind if I stick around? I still have my wonderful stepson to bring up.

I've been applying to a few colleges and the main one I wanna go to... I GOT ACCEPTED AND GOT A SCHOLARSHIP FOR $4000!!!!!

I'm so HAPPY!!!!

Do any of you girlies mind if I stick around? I still have my wonderful stepson to bring up.
Aww yay on the scholarship!! :happydance:

I don't mind at all! Your step son is lovely :hugs:
Just be patient hun and give it some time and you'll be ready for that baby!

SO has a little problem with waiting, but like I told him...

We'll be more financially stable, I'll be done with school, he'll have the truck he's wanted and his new motorcycle...

LOL everything will be in place before that baby gets here and that's what's best!!!

I'm so HAPPY!!!!

congratulations!!! :D
of course :) hes gorgeous xx

SO has a little problem with waiting, but like I told him...

We'll be more financially stable, I'll be done with school, he'll have the truck he's wanted and his new motorcycle...

LOL everything will be in place before that baby gets here and that's what's best!!!

It's best to wait til your financially stable.
Do what's best for you and your future L/O :hugs:

You seem pretty mature for your age I must say I am 19.Didnt plan my little Aislinn but hey she happened and I wouldnt want it any other way.I think its wrong of her to judge you when she gave up a baby because she didnt like the guy.Hell I dont like my FOB but i wouldnt get rid of the kid because of that.I think people have a right to their opinons and if we dont like it then there is nothing we can do but state our case and hope they realize that teen moms are just as good as mothers in their 20s or 30s.Id pull her aside and tell her it hurt you what she said and then maybe tell her to check this place out.

Screw stupid people. Lol you want a baby, have one, Your 18 and seem stable. :D. Fuck herr.

I think it's smart of you to wait and go to school and then be more financially stable to provide for your baby in the future. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->