Very confusing tww

BettyCrocker8

Reaction score
I'm 8 dpo today but we BD'D 48 hours after I was due to ovulate. I took a test just for the heck of it on 6dpo and i got a faint positive on a cheapie, 2nd pee of the day. Then a very faint line on a FRER 4th pee of the day. I thought this was way odd. The next morning (7dpo) i used fmu on an ept and got a negative. I thought i was out. Later on during my 7dpo at work I started getting really intense burning cramps on my entire abdomen and stomach (indigestion?) Started feeling hot and nauseous. Went home for the day and had to go straight to bed, intense cramping all night I even threw up some saliva. Nipples have been sensitive since 5dpo and bb's are a little sore. Today and yesterday major backache but today i feel more "fluey" like just pale and icky. No appetite but hungry. Mild cramping today and tightness in abdomen. AF isn't due for 4 more days. I'm scared to retest and get another BFN those faint positives got me excited. So, what do you think? Pregnant?

Oh and i also forgot to add that while i was cramping so intensely, i had milky cm.. today it's dry

I have no idea what to say, but that is very confusing! I think I would just wait the four days and then test. Are you temping?

I have no idea what to say, but that is very confusing! I think I would just wait the four days and then test. Are you temping?

No, not temping but I took an opk two nights ago just out of curiosity and it was positive.

actually, cm hasn't completely dried up. still milky with a couple tiny white dots like small clumps

Well, I definitely keep you in my prayers!
I wish I had some better input :p.

Hey, I know this post is old but I'm not sure how to start my own thread! I took a pregnancy test 7dpo and got a fairly strong positive line, it came up within 2 minutes and remained, I have attached a picture! However I am now 9dpo and I've taken tests yesterday and today and each time I've had negative tests.. Im so confused I've already told my family that im pregnant and now im scared that it might of been a false positive.. I've taken the same tests as the one I took on 7dpo and I've taken some others (Clear blue & some cheap brands) and they have all come back negative... I've tested first thing in the morning and then again through out the day.. Im still 6 days off my expected period but im confused as why my hcg levels were so high that day but now not being picked up at all.. any help would be great!

Screenshot_20210118-134939_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->