Very Creepy! Thousands of dead birds fall from the sky

Avalanche

Reaction score
Thousands of dead birds fall from the sky, and fish wash up on beaches

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Hundreds-birds-hit-power-line-Louisiana.html

Something's not right. Hope it won't affect us. But no one seems to know why, ok they're
doing tests and what not. Really creepy.

Spoooooky!.. i read they think its some kind of weird gas kicking around making the birds confused? so weird.

Its really, really strange. I was just reading that not only has there been two cases of blackbirds falling dead from the sky and the dead fish in the sea in America but also Jackdaws have been falling from the sky in Sweden and fish turning up dead in Brazil and New Zealand.

Something is not right somewhere, also with those floods in Australia too. Its weird!

yeh, reallly odd! wonder what it was?

Its really, really strange. I was just reading that not only has there been two cases of blackbirds falling dead from the sky and the dead fish in the sea in America but also Jackdaws have been falling from the sky in Sweden and fish turning up dead in Brazil and New Zealand.

Something is not right somewhere, also with those floods in Australia too. Its weird!

Do you have a yahoo account and post on yahoo answers?! I was googling something yday and a q+a yahoo page came up and you answered it lol (or atleast your avatar was the same) :)

Do you have a yahoo account and post on yahoo answers?! I was googling something yday and a q+a yahoo page came up and you answered it lol (or atleast your avatar was the same) :)

Lol, yes I do. I used to post on Yahoo Answers, mostly in the Horoscopes section all the time but I don't really bother anymore, got bored of it :)

LOL I just found another post. It was on sigma brushes, last nights was on mac brushes i think!

I saw this the other day. Weird eh? End of the world stuff that ;)

How freaky?

Aliens??

I believe theres other existences we are too niave to even recognise. :wacko:
there is NO WAY IN THIS UNIVERSE that human race is the only intelligent species in the WHOLE OF THE UNIVERSE..

I reckon theyve been victims of some kind of test carried out by aliens.
post mortem wont find anything.. their actions will be far too covered up and our technology is ice age compared to what other alien life forms have that we wont be able to identify it even if we detect it!

Omg Tsia... I'm in bed on my own and just read that. Aliens are like, my biggest fear :shock: lol

haha.. Sorry AB. :kiss:
dont be scared.. if they wanted to hurt us they would. BUT DONT.

Lol it's ok. I'm not scared of them hurting me. Just scared of seeing one. Unless they look like bears or something, that would be kind of cute :lol:

God this has scared me i really am starting to think some big event is going to happen soon :(

Like the end of the world next year? :lol:

Some people are blaming it on American military testing, but it wouldn't affect the whole world tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->