Very Creepy! Thousands of dead birds fall from the sky

Do you know what, as skeptical as I am about all this apocolyptic nonsense, I am starting to get the feeling something is due to happen... I just felt it as soon as I read the story the other day. Not that the world is ending or we're all going to die. Just something...

Do you know what, as skeptical as I am about all this apocolyptic nonsense, I am starting to get the feeling something is due to happen... I just felt it as soon as I read the story the other day. Not that the world is ending or we're all going to die. Just something...

Im feeling it too, its strange that all these weird things are happening, I feel like something is going to happen too but what is the question :nope:

God the thought of anything happening to my daughter actually makes me want to be sick! i hate thinking about bad stuff going to happen like bad events (i cant think of the word for them lol) i wonder what is going to happen.. i deffo feel something aswell though.

the weather we just had/having has made me feel something is coming..

christ it was a mini ice age here last week lol!!!

I wonder... Seems strange. Like something out of a movie almost.

How freaky?

Aliens??

I believe theres other existences we are too niave to even recognise. :wacko:
there is NO WAY IN THIS UNIVERSE that human race is the only intelligent species in the WHOLE OF THE UNIVERSE..

I reckon theyve been victims of some kind of test carried out by aliens.
post mortem wont find anything.. their actions will be far too covered up and our technology is ice age compared to what other alien life forms have that we wont be able to identify it even if we detect it!

I agree with this. Statistically speaking, there is no way we are the only planet that is inhabited by intelligent life. It is highly likely that there is at least one - if not more - species out there who is far more intelligent than we are. They must be, because no matter how hard we try, we can't find them! If they are already doing "tests" etc here, which if they exist, lets face it, they probably are, then their technology is far more advanced than ours because they must have travelled millions of light years to get here, but in a reasonable enough time for them to actually survive the travel within their lifetime (perhaps they can time travel)
I sound so paranoid. I bet its true though.

tbh with the wacky seasons, changing temperature, global warming, fish and birds dying, etc I think it's to do with an overdue ice age.

Soo we would all be doomed then with a ice age .. great! well apart from the rich no doubt :cry:

Eeeeeeek!! I won't sleep for a week now. I did start thinking this with all the recent crazy ass weather we've had. I don't think it's possible that we're the only living species in the universe. Stephen Hawking said the same but rubbished ideas that they could ever physically reach earth in our lifetime. And I'm inclined to believe him. But then he doesn't know absolutely everything no matter how intelligent he is... Oh god, no sleep for me tonight then!

https://www.enterprisemission.com/_articles/05-14-2004_Interplanetary_Part_1/DayAfter-b.jpg

How freaky?

Aliens??

I believe theres other existences we are too niave to even recognise. :wacko:
there is NO WAY IN THIS UNIVERSE that human race is the only intelligent species in the WHOLE OF THE UNIVERSE..

I reckon theyve been victims of some kind of test carried out by aliens.
post mortem wont find anything.. their actions will be far too covered up and our technology is ice age compared to what other alien life forms have that we wont be able to identify it even if we detect it!

I agree with this. Statistically speaking, there is no way we are the only planet that is inhabited by intelligent life. It is highly likely that there is at least one - if not more - species out there who is far more intelligent than we are. They must be, because no matter how hard we try, we can't find them! If they are already doing "tests" etc here, which if they exist, lets face it, they probably are, then their technology is far more advanced than ours because they must have travelled millions of light years to get here, but in a reasonable enough time for them to actually survive the travel within their lifetime (perhaps they can time travel)
I sound so paranoid. I bet its true though.

I also agree that there has to be some other form of life out there. It just can't be us in this universe and not to mention there are other universes too which is bound to have life on them. I've many other theories too but I don't want to sound crazy lol :)

Also I think that there are hundreds of things that we don't know about our own planet and solar system let alone hundreds of other planets and universes and everything else that there is. I thinkt here's many things strange undiscovered about this planet yet.

^^ lol

In real, non Hollywood terms, what would happen should we come into another ice age? The Mayans actually predicted something along the lines of an ice age in their 2012 prophecy... Still don't believe them though lol

i just cant believe the mayans... the way they died hmm lol

I think tbh its going to be gradual.. not like day after tomorrow, slowly getting worse as time goes on.. but really i have no clue :haha:

Isnt there meant to be a pole shift soon? Theres loads of conspiracy theories out there, i feel something looming lol not sure what though! Scary huh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->