Very Creepy! Thousands of dead birds fall from the sky

You wouldnt guess what just happened to me a few hours ago!!

I was walking Carly to school , half way there a man popped up , stood infront of me and said ' I have something for you' .. I was like errrm ok and took this piece of paper said 'Thanks' and then walked on.

What was it? A flipping little note saying that the 'The End is Near' That the suffering of the world will soon vanish. It had qoutes from The bible , that there as another Kingdom that people will go to where we can live forever and peacefully. etc etc.

I almost peed myself there and then.. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

My friend saw it once i passed through the school Gates , took the paper Ripped it up and said ' Well out of all the people he chose you.. the most chicken shit person of all' :rofl:

Seriously though :shock:

Lol Kay! I hate those people in the street who force religion on people by yelling out quotes from the bible and telling everyone that if you don't believe in God you'll be damned to hell. My friend once told one of them when he was hassling her about reading the bible that she was a Satanist and would appreciate it if he would leave her alone. He soon backed off :lol:

:rofl:!! I think what it was , was this person was on his own , very ederly man who could barely walk, and out of everyone that he saw coming past him .. he chose me. He musta saw the fear in me :rofl:

With my dream from last night and creepy old men popping up out of nowhere, maybe something is about to happen :shock:

:shock: :shock:

I think ill hide under my duvet today .. no need to go outside me thinks :rofl:

:shock: oooo thats a creepy coincidence. Im abput to take the dog for a walk and its in a remote place im gona be scared incase any men pop out the bushes :wacko: i might walk the houses way :thumbup:

Ok read to page 8 then flicked to the end then read back to page 42 and have stopped!!
I really hate the end of the world stuff, but think if it happens there is nothing we can do about it, so I think just deal with it, still scares me though!
As for aliens, I believe in something, but to be honest, if they have any sense at all, they prob took one look at this world, saw all the fighting, wars etc, and thought, sod that, we are so not getting involved, more hassle then its worth before going away again!!!!

I was walking Carly to school , half way there a man popped up , stood infront of me and said ' I have something for you' .. I was like errrm ok and took this piece of paper said 'Thanks' and then walked on.

What was it? A flipping little note saying that the 'The End is Near' That the suffering of the world will soon vanish. It had qoutes from The bible , that there as another Kingdom that people will go to where we can live forever and peacefully. etc etc.

My friend saw it once i passed through the school Gates , took the paper Ripped it up and said ' Well out of all the people he chose you.. the most chicken shit person of all' :rofl:

OMG this happened to us in Southampton on Saturday, He didn't quite the bible much but we were like eerrr...

I noticed a few pages back comments on films, has any one seen this one
the day after, life after a atomic bomb :(
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085404/

:rofl: someone popped up for me too! :shock:

the whole 2012 thing worries me that some people will get so wound up in the 'we are going to die' thing that they will commit suicide to avoid 'seeing' it....its so sad :cry:

OMG this happened to us in Southampton on Saturday, He didn't quite the bible much but we were like eerrr...

:shock: ive had this too walking through town a couple came up to me and the lady grabbed my hand and whispered "run" i bloody shat it and just kinda ran away my friends where howling laughing... :blush:

^^pmsl!!

I was told by a psychic today that I would get pregnant in 2013 so we're safe :lol:

LOL how embarassing eh..

And oooo well phew thats good news then haha...

oooh The Day After... i havent seen it but am trying to download it! lol

There used to be a woman I had on my fb who told me that only people who 'believed' would be saved....drove me mad...because like it or lump it,she will still be standing on this earth just like me on 22nd Dec 2012....,no doubt the media will build it up to worry the hell out of people. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->