VERY faint bfp on FRER curved 6dpo

Durneygirl

Reaction score
Yes, there was color to the line. I tried my best to tale a decent picture, but my phone sucks. My fiance and I are TTC after I had my tubes tied (cut & burned) in 2013 at the age of 22. Miraculously, my body healed itself in 2.5 years and I fell pregnant in March of this year. We were over the moon, but sadly I miscarried at 6 weeks.

We bd'd two days before I O'd and the day of. Last time before I knew I was even pregnant I had gas the whole week prior to finding out (taking a test). It stood out to me because I eat a very bland diet, and never have gas. Ever. So I immediately went out and bought a package of those FReR curved handle tests and there was a barely there pink line within 5 minutes. I was only 6-7 do and I know this because I have pain when I ovulate. This was yesterday, with FMU. Since then I've gone PAOS crazy and I've used a few Walmart cheapies and a CB digital (no weeks estimator) that have come up negative.

My question is, has anyone else had this experience with the FRER curved tests? I know the digital tests are not as sensitive.
I'll try to share my picture. I know it's a terrible picture, and looks more like a shadow. But trust me, there was color to the line.

Attachments

• IMAG0270.jpg
    IMAG0270.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 37
I have heard of lots of people getting false positives with these recently :nope: however this may not be the case for you I would test again tomorrow or a few days if you can wait. Fingers crossed for you x

If you hop over to the pregnancy test section you will see thread after thread about lines on these tests. To be honest they are utter rubbish. I had it happen to me the cycle before I got my bfp. 6/7dpo is very early to be getting a bfp anyway. I'd just pick up some different tests and see what happens in a few days. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->