Very inexperienced with tarot, but happy to do free readings if anyone wants one!

Hi PocoHR,

I would love a reading too if you are still doing them please?

I would just like to know if you see anything for mine and or OH's career after this baby is born?

Many thanks.

Xxx
Thank you.

I would love a reading!! :D

.. Will we wait until I go back to work in 2013 to get pregnant with the second baby (and will it be a girl?) .. Or will I get pregnant before 2012 ends? (Or let's say before April 2013) :haha:

Dear BlondeShorty,

As I said to the others, sorry for the delay in my response! Hope you will like the reading :flower:

For the question of when you will get pregnant I drew three cards. I hope they make sense.

First was the card of Temperance, which means good management, balance, mature decisions. I think this card represents the option of waiting to have a baby until the time is right. I get the impression that this is the plan!

Second I drew the Knight of Cups, he represents exciting changes, new offers and opportunities.

Third I drew the Tower card, which can often indicated an unplanned pregnancy. I think this means there is a good chance you will get pregnant before the "scheduled" time :)

For the gender, I drew twice, first a 4 of cups reversed, and second a 2 of coins reversed, so I think it means you aren't going get the gender you were hoping for. But, bear in mind that you have to take these things with a grain of salt! Especially gender predictions, its hard to get a clear reading for that with tarot.

Best of luck to you!!

:hugs::hugs: Thank you so so much for the reading!!! I'm almost scared to ask if I'll ever have a girl (if you wanted to try a one card draw I wouldn't complain but don't want to be greedy ...:blush:) but the rest of this is so scarily accurate that I'm now curious!

Yes we are planning on waiting until the time is right for our second baby.. (after I've been at work long enough to get my full mat leave) and actuaIlly DH and I just talked today about the subject of going back to school. .. I wanted to go but he wants to as well. Since his education would benefit both of us more, I backed off of my idea even though he said if I was set on it he'd give up on his plans. ..He also looked into the idea way before me so I know my sudden interest probably seemed weird to him. :haha: We were also discussing how to make daycare work for 2 children, etc. today too. The other day we were talking over budgets and restructuring as we know when we have more children we'll have to watch our finances closer than we now do. .. So we're tightening up our budget now to prepare for that.

The exciting new changes and opportunities.. I don't want to say too much as I'm scared I'll jinx it but I think I sort of know what this relates to and hope it plays out. *fingers crossed*

And an "oops" so to speak ahead of time is totally fine with me too. :haha:

Funny thing is that I'm not surprised with what you got for the gender part either. I've always wanted a boy and a girl but have a gut feeling I'll have 2 boys.. that's why I'm slightly curious now if I'll ever have a girl.. I am planning on 3 children or 4 if I ever become a SAHM (ideally twins next but they don't run in my family so that's just wishful and insane thinking on my part! :rofl:) after all and I figure the third one may (or may not) end up being a girl. Happy and healthy is really the most important thing to me anyway. .. Just like the idea of having one of each gender.

Just wanted to share how accurate that was!

Just for fun, can I ask if I am having a boy or a girl? lol

Poco i just wanted to say that we tried to sue the doctor's because they totally ignored me and there were a lot of issues that i complained about when i was pregnant with my daughter that if they just did a test maybe would have saved her and we also were trying to go after the hospital because they just forgot to do the autopsy on her even thou we signed for it....making our case against the doctors impossible to take to court. So i feel this whole situation was unfair and unjust. This is probably the reason for the justice card. Sorry i kinda rambled just figured you would like to know how accurate you are but thanks again.

Hi hun,i would love a reading,was just wondering if the cards show any future babies,thank you

I would love it if you could do a reading for me!
Will I have anymore babies? If so, when?
Thankyou so much :flower:

Dear skc22,

Sorry its taken me so long, but here is your reading:

First I drew the Ace of Wands for you, a great card which signals new ventures, fertility, conception, creativity and intuition. I think in this context it means you will have more children, the conditions are good!

Second I drew the 9 of Wands, it shows a strong sense of stability, good health, and the ability to overcome any obstacles. I feel this card represents the family you are building. A very tight group, indeed :)

Thirdly I drew the 3 of Wands reversed, it means a failure for plans to come to fruition. A lack of communication between dreams and reality. I think it means that while you want more children right now, maybe you haven't really taken the steps yet to make it happen. Perhaps its just not the right time yet.

Hope this helps in some way, lots of :dust: to you!!

Thankyou very much for that! It actually makes alot of sense, particularly the third card. Thanks again :flow:

I would love a reading if you are still doing them?

my question is.... Will I be pregnant any time in the near future? :)

Hope this is ok and that you are well :)

x

W ould love one ...will I get pregnant soon? Been ttc for 8 months...thank you so very much..

Hi Poco, I have got few questions in my mind -

1. Will I stick to the current career I have?
2. Will OH and I have a good future ahead?
3. Will I ever be able to conceive? If yes, can you tell how many children will I have?
4. Will my parents or OH's parents be around us when we have our children?

I know you have a lot of requests and for that, I completely understand if you get back late. Thanks much!

If you're still doing readings I would love one.

Will our financial/living situation improve in the near future?

Thanks!

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't gotten caught up with my readings in a few days. I am so pleased that it turns out I've been accurate on a few counts. Its great practice for me. I'm going to do some more this afternoon xx

Hi..Just wondering if I will be successful in the diet/weightloss journey I will be starting soon. Any hints in the cards for me? Thanks!

I'm not a big believer in cards. (no offense) but you can read me, I'm curious. Lol

Will my hubby be coming back from deployment soon? Or when?

Thanks. :flower:

I would love a reading if you have time. I would like to know if I will get pregnant again. I had lots of problems during my pregnancy with Sophie and we are considering trying again soon.

If you had time for another question too, I'd really like to know if we will be able to move house any time soon!

Thank you xx

Oooh if you have time could I have a reading please? i'd really like to know if you could tell me if I'm having a girl boy maybe:haha:.
If not can you see us moving house would be a good question

thankyou:thumbup:

Hi Poco, I would love to have a reading from you. I have two questioons that Id really love an answer to:

1: Do you see me and my DH ever having ababy, when would it be and which gender? Any bumps on the road? Thanks!
2: I have a job interview next week, will I get that job, will my boss continue my current contract or will I get something else...

Hi PocoHR,

I would love a reading too if you are still doing them please?

I would just like to know if you see anything for mine and or OH's career after this baby is born?

Many thanks.

Xxx
Thank you.

Dear Glitterfly,

Sorry for the delay in your reading, but here it goes!

First, I drew a significator for you, and I got the Star card. It represents hopes and dreams. I get the impression you and your husband have ambition, and enough inspiration to keep you going!

Then I drew three cards regarding your/your husbands careers:

First I drew the Knight of Swords, this card indicates good communication, action, drive and ambition. I feel either you/your husband or maybe both of you are quite ambitious and unstoppable when you set your mind on a goal! I think this card just paints a picture of your inner drives/desires.

Second I drew the King of Coins/Pentacles reversed, which could indicate an over-serious nature, too much control being exerted over a person/situation. It might mean, in the context of future careers, that you will both need to be careful to maintain your light-heartedness, and to remember that we can't control everything.

Thirdly I drew the 7 of Coins/Pentacles, the picture on the front of this card shows a man taking a rest from harvesting an abundant crop. It represents the idea that patience and preseverance bring rewards. Read with the other cards, I feel that if you approach your career situation with patience and also a balanced sense of joy, you will reap great rewards!

Congrats on your pregnancy, hope you like the reading and that it makes sense.

I would love a reading!! :D

.. Will we wait until I go back to work in 2013 to get pregnant with the second baby (and will it be a girl?) .. Or will I get pregnant before 2012 ends? (Or let's say before April 2013) :haha:

Dear BlondeShorty,

As I said to the others, sorry for the delay in my response! Hope you will like the reading :flower:

For the question of when you will get pregnant I drew three cards. I hope they make sense.

First was the card of Temperance, which means good management, balance, mature decisions. I think this card represents the option of waiting to have a baby until the time is right. I get the impression that this is the plan!

Second I drew the Knight of Cups, he represents exciting changes, new offers and opportunities.

Third I drew the Tower card, which can often indicated an unplanned pregnancy. I think this means there is a good chance you will get pregnant before the "scheduled" time :)

For the gender, I drew twice, first a 4 of cups reversed, and second a 2 of coins reversed, so I think it means you aren't going get the gender you were hoping for. But, bear in mind that you have to take these things with a grain of salt! Especially gender predictions, its hard to get a clear reading for that with tarot.

Best of luck to you!!

:hugs::hugs: Thank you so so much for the reading!!! I'm almost scared to ask if I'll ever have a girl (if you wanted to try a one card draw I wouldn't complain but don't want to be greedy ...:blush:) but the rest of this is so scarily accurate that I'm now curious!

Yes we are planning on waiting until the time is right for our second baby.. (after I've been at work long enough to get my full mat leave) and actuaIlly DH and I just talked today about the subject of going back to school. .. I wanted to go but he wants to as well. Since his education would benefit both of us more, I backed off of my idea even though he said if I was set on it he'd give up on his plans. ..He also looked into the idea way before me so I know my sudden interest probably seemed weird to him. :haha: We were also discussing how to make daycare work for 2 children, etc. today too. The other day we were talking over budgets and restructuring as we know when we have more children we'll have to watch our finances closer than we now do. .. So we're tightening up our budget now to prepare for that.

The exciting new changes and opportunities.. I don't want to say too much as I'm scared I'll jinx it but I think I sort of know what this relates to and hope it plays out. *fingers crossed*

And an "oops" so to speak ahead of time is totally fine with me too. :haha:

Funny thing is that I'm not surprised with what you got for the gender part either. I've always wanted a boy and a girl but have a gut feeling I'll have 2 boys.. that's why I'm slightly curious now if I'll ever have a girl.. I am planning on 3 children or 4 if I ever become a SAHM (ideally twins next but they don't run in my family so that's just wishful and insane thinking on my part! :rofl:) after all and I figure the third one may (or may not) end up being a girl. Happy and healthy is really the most important thing to me anyway. .. Just like the idea of having one of each gender.

Just wanted to share how accurate that was!

Thanks for your reply, I'm glad to get somethings right!! I hope you wil get a happy surprise :)

I have done a one card gender reading for you:

I got the hanged man... I think this is an answer that is not an answer! I think it has not yet been decided what you will have, so there is always hope!! :) I hope you will get a little girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->