Very inexperienced with tarot, but happy to do free readings if anyone wants one!

I would love a reading!! :D

.. Will we wait until I go back to work in 2013 to get pregnant with the second baby (and will it be a girl?) .. Or will I get pregnant before 2012 ends? (Or let's say before April 2013) :haha:

My question is will I ever get married and if so will it be to my OH?

Hi Megan :hi:

I did a three card draw for you too, hope it helps in some way.

First, I drew the 9 of Swords, which I guess represents you. On the card is a picture of woman sitting up in bed worrying. Its a card that indicates worry or anxiety. Maybe it shows that you are concerned about your future, and marriage.

Second, I drew the 9 of Cups reversed, which can mean comfort mixed with disatisfaction. It could be read to mean that although you and your OH are comfortable, one or both of you is still disatisfied with the status quo. It can also represent materialism/material concerns, so maybe financial concerns are in your way?

Third, I drew the Queen of Cups, she is a good wife and mother, calm and intuitive, a healer/conselor sometimes. I feel like this represents you in the future, I think it means that no matter what, you will be fine. Maybe it does mean you will marry your OH, and everything will be good, or maybe it just means that you shouldn't worry and your family will come together.

I hope this helps, sorry if I didn't clearly answer your question. It might be good for you to look up the meanings of the cards on your own too, and see if they make more sense that way. Best of luck to you!

You know what, I think the financial thing you said meant what happened to me today. If we make too much money we don't get any help from the government with tax benefits for Lily.

Today I found out we are barely entitled to ANYTHING from them. $90 from one and $100 from the other. OH makes too much money but I'm not working so I thought for sure we'd get a bit more than that. If I was staying single or on welfare/government assistance I'd get almost $800 per month. How fair is that! No incentive for those hard workers.

Sorry for the mini rant. I just wanted to tell you I see now what you meant about finances. We can still afford to live but it would've been nice to get the extra help since I'm not working and won't be for the next 4.5 years...argh!

I would love it if you could do a reading for me!
Will I have anymore babies? If so, when?
Thankyou so much :flower:

can i have one please?? :flower:

will i conceive this year (or at all really) ?

thank you

:thumbup: :hugs:

Hi poco i would love one when u have time. Ttc on and off for almost 2 yrs. Thank you

:shrug: when will i get pregnant? /will we be able to concieve naturally? (w/o drugs or IVF)

predictions on either would be greatly appriciated

thanks in advance

Dear Moose31,

Sorry it took me forever to get to this, I left my tarot deck at work and got distracted doing other things.

For you, I drew three cards, to be read together.

First I drew the 2 of cups, the picture on the two of cups is usually two people coming together to do something. It means harmony, a good relationship, and beginnings of a good partnership. I would take this to represent your relationship with your OH, signifying you are in love and ready.

Second I drew the 6 of cups, the theme as I understand it with this card is the continuation of bringing good things from the past into the present. New things will come into your life, which will be a result of your past efforts. To me it represents, legacy, karma and inheritance, in a positive way. I take this card to mean that you will have children.

Thirdly I drew the 9 of wands reversed, this card can indicate delays, it could mean that there are practical issues standing in your way or slowing you down, or something important that has been overlooked. Maybe you should make sure you have all your ducks in a row when it comes to ttc.

I hope this is helpful, best of luck to you!!

I would love a reading if you have time.

I would like to know if I am ever going to have children with my partner.

Thank you.

Dear Loulou,

Sorry its taken so long for me to do the reading, but I hope you will like it anyway :flower:

For you I drew three cards, here they are:

First, I drew the 7 of cups, its a card of wishful thinking, and having many choices in front of you. It can mean that you need to think carefully and pragmatically about how to make your dreams a reality. It is a card that warns against illusion, and tells us we should keep our feet on the ground, even if our head is in the sky :)

Second, I drew the Ace of Coins/Pentacles, this is the card of health and wealth, the best of the element of Earth. This is a positive card, it means "a change for the better" materially speaking. I think it indicates that you will make a good choice and overcome your obstacles.

Third I drew the Kind of Swords, which is the card that represents tradition, clear thinking, intellecutal power, truth and good judgement. If you read this card in tandem with the 7 of cups, I think it could mean that you have the ability to realize your desires with clear thinking and good judgement. Either that, or maybe it represents your OH, is he a very traditional man? I will leave it to you to interpret this card!

I hope this helps in some way, cheers and lots of :dust: to you!

I would love a reading!! :D

.. Will we wait until I go back to work in 2013 to get pregnant with the second baby (and will it be a girl?) .. Or will I get pregnant before 2012 ends? (Or let's say before April 2013) :haha:

Dear BlondeShorty,

As I said to the others, sorry for the delay in my response! Hope you will like the reading :flower:

For the question of when you will get pregnant I drew three cards. I hope they make sense.

First was the card of Temperance, which means good management, balance, mature decisions. I think this card represents the option of waiting to have a baby until the time is right. I get the impression that this is the plan!

Second I drew the Knight of Cups, he represents exciting changes, new offers and opportunities.

Third I drew the Tower card, which can often indicated an unplanned pregnancy. I think this means there is a good chance you will get pregnant before the "scheduled" time :)

For the gender, I drew twice, first a 4 of cups reversed, and second a 2 of coins reversed, so I think it means you aren't going get the gender you were hoping for. But, bear in mind that you have to take these things with a grain of salt! Especially gender predictions, its hard to get a clear reading for that with tarot.

Best of luck to you!!

So i guessmy question would be will i get pregnant, when and if it will be a girl ...either sex is goodbut my heart was set on my girl being born and she was stillborn. Thank you.!!

Could I have a reading please?

Will my OH be my OH in the future?

I would love a reading if you have time.

I would like to know if I am ever going to have children with my partner.

Thank you.

Dear Loulou,

Sorry its taken so long for me to do the reading, but I hope you will like it anyway :flower:

For you I drew three cards, here they are:

First, I drew the 7 of cups, its a card of wishful thinking, and having many choices in front of you. It can mean that you need to think carefully and pragmatically about how to make your dreams a reality. It is a card that warns against illusion, and tells us we should keep our feet on the ground, even if our head is in the sky :)

Second, I drew the Ace of Coins/Pentacles, this is the card of health and wealth, the best of the element of Earth. This is a positive card, it means "a change for the better" materially speaking. I think it indicates that you will make a good choice and overcome your obstacles.

Third I drew the Kind of Swords, which is the card that represents tradition, clear thinking, intellecutal power, truth and good judgement. If you read this card in tandem with the 7 of cups, I think it could mean that you have the ability to realize your desires with clear thinking and good judgement. Either that, or maybe it represents your OH, is he a very traditional man? I will leave it to you to interpret this card!

I hope this helps in some way, cheers and lots of :dust: to you!

Thank you so much! A lot of it actually makes sense to me right now, and you know what's funny..Today DF actually said he is traditional and old fashioned, we both are really. :flower: Thank you again. xx

:shrug: when will i get pregnant? /will we be able to concieve naturally? (w/o drugs or IVF)

thanks in advance

Dear Moose31,

Sorry it took me forever to get to this, I left my tarot deck at work and got distracted doing other things.

First I drew the 2 of cups, the picture on the two of cups is usually two people coming together to do something. It means harmony, a good relationship, and beginnings of a good partnership. I would take this to represent your relationship with your OH, signifying you are in love and ready.

Second I drew the 6 of cups, the theme as I understand it with this card is the continuation of bringing good things from the past into the present. New things will come into your life, which will be a result of your past efforts. To me it represents, legacy, karma and inheritance, in a positive way. I take this card to mean that you will have children.

Thirdly I drew the 9 of wands reversed, this card can indicate delays, it could mean that there are practical issues standing in your way or slowing you down, or something important that has been overlooked. Maybe you should make sure you have all your ducks in a row when it comes to ttc.

Thank you soo much !!! I literally got chills . when iread it makes so much sense especially the first card :hugs: thank you so much. I have a doctors apt this month maybe see if something medical is being overlooked ?

thanks again. Ill update you

I would love it if you could do a reading for me!
Will I have anymore babies? If so, when?
Thankyou so much :flower:

Dear skc22,

Sorry its taken me so long, but here is your reading:

First I drew the Ace of Wands for you, a great card which signals new ventures, fertility, conception, creativity and intuition. I think in this context it means you will have more children, the conditions are good!

Second I drew the 9 of Wands, it shows a strong sense of stability, good health, and the ability to overcome any obstacles. I feel this card represents the family you are building. A very tight group, indeed :)

Thirdly I drew the 3 of Wands reversed, it means a failure for plans to come to fruition. A lack of communication between dreams and reality. I think it means that while you want more children right now, maybe you haven't really taken the steps yet to make it happen. Perhaps its just not the right time yet.

Hope this helps in some way, lots of :dust: to you!!

can i have one please?? :flower:

will i conceive this year (or at all really) ?

thank you

:thumbup: :hugs:

Hi Sedgeez!

Sorry its been ages, I haven't been very good at doing these quickly, I will have to try to be better :) Hope you like the reading anyway:

First, I drew the Queen of Cups, which I think represents you. Its a card of harmony and balance, and suggests that you are an artistic, romantic person with a vivid imagination :)

Second, I drew The Hanged Man, its a card which represents waiting for fulfillment. Devotion to a good cause, a sacrifice to obtain a reward. I think this card represents your ttc journey, your desire for a child, the waiting you have done/are doing.

Third, I drew The World, which is an excellent card in response the question of pregnancy. It means fulfillment, success, completion of a journey. I feel this card indicates that you will conceive a child this year.

Lots of baby dust to you!! xx :dust:

So i guessmy question would be will i get pregnant, when and if it will be a girl ...either sex is goodbut my heart was set on my girl being born and she was stillborn. Thank you.!!

Hi Myangelavery,

I am so so so sorry for your loss :hugs: Sorry for the delay in your reading, I was in a terrible mood yesterday and didn't want to draw cards when I feeling so down in the dumps. Today is better though :) I hope you like your reading:

First, I drew the Justice card reversed, I think this represents your losses. This card means imbalance, disharmony, injustice, complications and delays. I think this card just says, what happened to you was really unfair.

Second, I drew the Judgement card, it means renewal, changes for the better, awakening, and rebirth. A good outcome for a specific situation. I feel like this card means you will have a child, that good karma is coming to you. I feel like maybe this indicates you will have another girl and you will get to raise her and love her.

Thirdly, I drew the Star reversed. This card represents self-doubt, or a lack of trust/faith, obstacles to happiness. I think maybe this card is telling you that you need to renew your faith that having a child is possible, and start to really believe that it will happen.

I hope this reading helps in some way! Best of luck to you and lots of :dust:!!

thanks in advance

Dear Moose31,

Thank you soo much !!! I literally got chills . when iread it makes so much sense especially the first card :hugs: thank you so much. I have a doctors apt this month maybe see if something medical is being overlooked ?

thanks again. Ill update you

I am glad you liked the reading! The 9 of Wands reversed can mean medical issues, I really hope that your doctors appointment goes well. Lots of :dust: to you!! :hugs:

Could I have a reading please?

Will my OH be my OH in the future?

Dear Neadyda,

Hello, sorry for the delay in the reading, I hope you enjoy it!

First for you, I drew the 6 of Coins/Pentacles, this card represents a clean slate, the repayment of debts, charity, generosity and kindness. Maybe this card could mean that on a deep level, you and your partner want to make things work, and be kind-hearted with each other.

Second, I drew the Queen of Coins/Pentacles, I think it represents you. The Queen of Coins is a responsible, practical woman. She has an interest in growing the fortunes of people in her inner circle, and she has a great depth of feeling.

Thirdly, I drew the 4 of Cups reversed, it can represent excess, rapid changes that have to be adapted to, and also boredom. Maybe this card means that you and your OH need to slow down and spend time with each other doing something you enjoy. I think this card might be indicative of the stresses on a couple that come with having small children. Maybe you need to take time more time just for the two of you doing an activity you both find a little thrilling.

I hope this helps answer your questions! :hugs:

Oh me me :)

Will I ever have a girl?

Dear Dragonfly,

Since you asked a specific question, I did a one card draw for you.

I got the Queen of Wands! Queens always represent femininity and the Queen of Wands in particular can represent the success of a project. I think this could mean that you will have a girl :flower: I hope so for you!

Oh me me :)

Will I ever have a girl?

Dear Dragonfly,

Since you asked a specific question, I did a one card draw for you.

I got the Queen of Wands! Queens always represent femininity and the Queen of Wands in particular can represent the success of a project. I think this could mean that you will have a girl :flower: I hope so for you!

Nice one thank you :happydance: seems apt for the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->