Very inexperienced with tarot, but happy to do free readings if anyone wants one!

I know I previously asked for one, and since you haven't answered yet can I switch my question?

Will my OH and I stay together?

Hi Poco I think this is grest what you are doing here! If you are still doing the readings please could I have one? I'd like to know if I will concieve in the near future. We have been ttc for 7 months now. I'd also like to know if I do concieve, will this be my last baby or do you see more?

Thank you x

Hi poco,

I would love a free reading please.

Me and my fiance have been trying to concieve baby number 2 for 33 month's this cycle and would like to know will we ever have another baby (Would like a boy next time but happy with either) and if so, when???

thank's x x x

I love a reading please :)

Am I every going to have a daughter?

can i get i reading? id like to know if my dh and i will stay together?

Hiya could you do mine please Hun.

What will happen between me and my partner?

Heya,

I just made my own deck of tarot cards yesterday. If anyone wants a reading, I'll do it. Just ask a question :flower:

Hiya I was wondering if you could do a reading for me? My question is, do u see any more children in my future?

Thank you in advance hun :hugs:

Hey, me and FOB are currently discussing becoming a couple. What will happen between us? And will I have a boy/girl?

Hi can you please do a reading for me im a newlywed trying to concieve for the last year..

Are you still doing the readings for people hun? Sounds like many have been thrilled with your responses so please could you try one for me? xx

I would love to know if you see anymore children in our future?

Thank you for this if you are still doing them x

If you're still doing these, can I request one to see if I will be pregnant again, and if it will stick? And if it will be a boy or a girl?

If youre still doing these, Id like to ask will I stilll be with my OH in the long term future and should I trust him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->