(Very) unexpected BFP

His Princess

Mummy to my miracle
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

It feels like only yesterday I was in the first tri and never in a million years did I expect to be back so soon.

I have a 14 month old little boy who is the result of IVF treatment. After ttc for 4+ years, we resigned ourselves to the fact that fertility treatment was our only option. I had a pretty traumatic delivery with my little boy and after surgery, the consultant that got called in to theatre during my c-section told us there was no way I would ever conceive naturally as all my organs were so badly affected by endometriosis.

Despite what we were told, we've always wanted 2 children so my husband and I had decided to try IVF again after our little boy turned 2 next summer.

We went on holiday at the end of August and I was a bit off my food but put it down to the heat. I still hadn't been feeling myself after getting home so randomly decided to do a test on Wednesday- I do the odd test from time to time, although I always know deep down that it's going to be a BFN. This time around, a bright pink line came up immediately and if I'm honest, I still haven't got my head around it. I had a scan at the EPAU this morning and I'm around 8 weeks :cloud9:

Apologies for the mini-essay. I still don't think it's sunk in that we're actually having another baby <3:baby:

Aw congratulations! Your story gave me goosebumps. Happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! I love stories like this. :)

What a wonderful surprise!!! Congratulations. :hugs:

What a blessing congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back