VIP FF Membership, worth it?

geordiemoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my second month ttc no 2. Although I went with the casual approach of ntnp in month 1, I was devastated to not see a bfp (I shouldn't have expected it, took 3 years with number 1, more optimism than anything else) so I want to ramp things up this month. I'm not sure about ov tests as I wouldn't be able to do them at work and I don't know if it would be okay to do them in the evenings only. I've started temping and am recording on FF but not sure if I should pay for the VIP membership or not. Will it help? I'm totally new to temping so a bit of help would be good.

I think try a month or two with the free memebership and see how often u wish u had the extra features. I'm wondering this myself though after 5 months with ff and I'm thinking of emailing them and asking if I can try it free for a few days. Also I think it would be fine to do opks in the evening- the hormone should be there!

i got a 30 day free trial when i signed up! surprised that you didn't get that too... definitely request a free trial. it is good... however i haven't upgraded since my trial was over as it's just extra bits that you don't really 'need' to track your cycles. i also found myself spending a lot more time on ff (and therefore obsessing over it too!) so decided against it.

The free one works fine for me. It just doesn't show my DPO count and a couple other features that I don't find necessary. As long as I can enter my temps and my o can be determined I'm happy. Good luck TTC #2!

I have used the free trial membership and the one that is without paying. Honestly it's enough to take your temp and record it along with your other fertility signs and FF with determine your O date from that. Nothing more is going to help us get preg imo

Thanks everyone. I'll just stick with the free membership. I have ordered some ov tests too, might as well throw everything at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->