Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

:happydance: wildflower! Congrats!

ok, everyone peek at the pic. Its still very faint and hard to capture in a pic.

Attachments

• fall 024.jpg
    fall 024.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 28
  • fall 027.jpg
    fall 027.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 21
I'm 90% sure I see it on the FRERs... a little hard to tell in the yellow light though, lol! ;)
I do see it on the equate ones though!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o o reckon i i c it on the equate also!!!!! Keep us posted we wanna watch it get darker!!!! Congratulations i think !!

Wildflower - huge congrats!

thanks girls for keeping this thread lucky! Hopefully it'll catch the rest of us soon - lisaf - wooooooo i feel the lure from the other side! Tell all the b vit gals to send us loovely sticky dust to help us on our way!!!

Thanks for the replies - have just popped my first B-complex.....let the neon yellow wee commence!!!!

Congratulations to wildflower and guera.........lucky thread eh??? My kind of place!!!

Massive congratulations to wildflower and guera!

It looks like I am out. Temp has dropped again and I have got cramping so pretty sure the witch will be with me by the end of the day. On a positive note my lp has increased from 9 to 12 days with no spotting!

I have decided that I am going to take a break from ttc, charting and sadly bnb until my next fs appointment at the end of November. I need to get my life back and stop obsessing about ttc. At the moment it is all I think about. We've booked a holiday and go away on Thursday for some much needed relaxation, sun, food and drink!

I'll miss the support from you guys and I wish you all the best. When I come back in November I look forward to seeing how many of you have joined Lisaf, Chrissie and co over the otherside!

Good luck and :dust: to you all!

Thank you for your replies. Think I will pick some up today! Hope we get a BFP next month will be a lovely surprise on DH Birthday :)

Congratulations to all the ladies with you BFP. Have a happy healthy 9 months!

Love & :dust:

Question:

I started taking VitB50 since 9DPO (thought I'd start before next cycle) and was due AF yesterday (after a 10 day LP). Im now 12DPO but BFN on FRER. Would the couple of doses of VitB50 have extended my LP so quickly? Im so confused as Im clearly not pregnant!

Massive congratulations to wildflower and guera!

It looks like I am out. Temp has dropped again and I have got cramping so pretty sure the witch will be with me by the end of the day. On a positive note my lp has increased from 9 to 12 days with no spotting!

I have decided that I am going to take a break from ttc, charting and sadly bnb until my next fs appointment at the end of November. I need to get my life back and stop obsessing about ttc. At the moment it is all I think about. We've booked a holiday and go away on Thursday for some much needed relaxation, sun, food and drink!

I'll miss the support from you guys and I wish you all the best. When I come back in November I look forward to seeing how many of you have joined Lisaf, Chrissie and co over the otherside!

Good luck and :dust: to you all!

Good Luck Hope, I can feel that BFP for you! Enjoy your holiday and break from TTC and hope to see you on the 'other side' soon. :winkwink:

I've just picked up some Vib B6. It says one a day (10mg) is this enough?

Thanx

Love & :dust:

Hi girls

This is an amazing thread - thanks to you all for your welcoming and supportive messages. U girls rock! :happydance:

Just wanted to say, wildflower, congrats!!! :thumbup: This thread is soooo lucky.

bdwell1904, portablechick, MrsPOP, elnmummy - I'm sure we will be bump buddies soon. FX :dust: That goes for Hope4amiracle too (hols are great times for baby-making, just because you're relaxed and not thinking about it).
guera - here's hoping - fx :dust:
Beth_welshy - you need to take a B-complex, cos B6 on it's own can affect the working of other B vits in your body. Try B50 complex or B100 complex from D&H.

I've bumped up my dose to B100 - well, I'm only on day 6 now and have been taking B50 since day 2. I've got a few days to add, so what harm...

Looking on the bright side after my chemical pregnancy last week: it means that I ovulated, DH is in full working order and it also put me on to the B vits, this site and u girls. Hoping for a good strong :bfp:before too long.

XXX

Good luck to all.

This thread has been really informative. After coming off Nuva ring in May, my cycles go from 27-39 days. I am on CD 32 today and 4 DPO. I am hoping to try and regulate my cycle as well as increase my LP which is usually about 9-10 days.
When is it best to start Vit B complex? CD1?
Planning on going out to get some today!

Question:

I started taking VitB50 since 9DPO (thought I'd start before next cycle) and was due AF yesterday (after a 10 day LP). Im now 12DPO but BFN on FRER. Would the couple of doses of VitB50 have extended my LP so quickly? Im so confused as Im clearly not pregnant!

Well I have a friend who got negatives on her 12dpo tests (using the same 10miu tests I used). But got a BFP on 14dpo.
SO, its possible you are pregnant.

I've never heard of the bvits working so quickly, but its great news either way!!

FX'd for another BFP!

MrsPop, I really think the Mirena has messed with your cycles a bit. Also like lisa said, it is really possible that the htp isnt picking up the + or you Oed later than you think.
Keep taking the Bs, they cant hurt and really do help a lot of us. Got my FXed for you!

Robin, Im sorry she got you this cycle. :flower:

Ok, here is my lastest hpt, you guys be the judge because my line eye is playing tricks on me.

Attachments

• fall 028.jpg
    fall 028.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 20
that looks like a definite positive to me!! Congrats xx

Guera - yes! that looks positive to me!! Congratulations! :happydance::happydance::headspin:

Mrs Pop - fxed for your :bfp: - try testing again soon! Good luck :dust:

BethWelshy -you have to take 50-100mg of bcomplex for luteal phase, its quite a high dosage but is safe - I had the 50mg from holland and barrett

Hi to all the new peeps and good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->