Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Not to worry just yet Amerikiwi -- it can take a few months for your body to adjust to the B, and some girls throughout this thread have had to try different dosages before finding one that worked for them. Wallie is a perfect example...her first month on Bs was a 9 day LP, second month went to 7, but this month she's already at 11...so it's getting there! Unfortunately, it's waiting the extra bloody months for the damn thing to adjust that's the shite part...but, that's pretty much the reason half of us hang out here at BnB isn't it?...Because we're waiting for this pregnancy thing to finally happen. I really really hope it goes a lot faster for you, A!!

Hey V, out of curiosity, what day did you O?

Hard to say exactly, There were actually two spikes and I played with my chart a bit because my thermometer is also a POS. However, it had to be sometime in between CD19 and CD21. On CD22, I got two readouts because I fell asleep and the thermometer fell out of my mouth. I at first went with the higher one where FF had trouble predicting my Ov then finally with the first one which was lower. Here's my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/vestirse

I'm a pretty regular CD15 or CD16 O'er, and I'd been having early O's (as early as CD13) for the past couple of cycles.

Unfortunately, it's waiting the extra bloody months for the damn thing to adjust that's the shite part...but, that's pretty much the reason half of us hang out here at BnB isn't it?...Because we're waiting for this pregnancy thing to finally happen. I really really hope it goes a lot faster for you, A!!

:haha:that is so true Cleo. I laughed at that this morning.

:hug:

Hi girls...I said that I would update with the B100s. For the passed few cycles my LP has been 13 days which included 3 days spotting. Therefore, I am due AF tomorrow but I have no spotting yet. :happydance:

Hi girls...I said that I would update with the B100s. For the passed few cycles my LP has been 13 days which included 3 days spotting. Therefore, I am due AF tomorrow but I have no spotting yet. :happydance:

Excellent news, here's hoping you get a :bfp:

Hi

I also have a very short LP. Only 9 days and with some spotting too :sad1: . I'm glad I found B&B as I would have been trying for months and probably not realised this or found out about charting either which meant I could track my cycle.

Anyway, I put myself on the B50 vits near the end of my last cycle (I am now on CD9) so I am hoping for some difference. I am sure it'll take several cycles and if there's not much difference this one I'll double my dose.

Just thought I'd stop lurking and join the conversation!

XX

Welcome peardrop!
FX for the bvits this month.

:hug:

Irisheyes - is this your first month on b100? I was on b50 for a few months and have upped to b100 this month after 10 day lp last cycle. Looks like ov is the same at cd16. Did you ov at the same time as usual?

Yeah this is my first month of B100s. I started on CD2 (CD1 was B50s as I was finishing of the bottle). My O has varied since I have been tracking it. Last cycle is was CD16 but it was CD17 (not too worried about the extra day as I think my first cycle was CD19). I definately think the B100s is working but today I think my spotting has started by thats ok...I am 13dpo.

Ooh, FX for you hun. I noticed a bit of spotting on b50 the last couple of months, hope b100 will do the trick!

Thanks for the info V -- hope the little V is doing well!

Welcome Peardrop -- Hope the Bs work for you straight off!

Irish Eyes -- Your chart looks great! Yeah 13 DPO!! I used to spot for 4 or so days before AF as well, and last cycle I think I only spotted for one day...much better!

IrishEyes, your temps are still high-are you testing?

Cleo, any sign of Ov yet?

Peardrop, hope the Bs work on the first cycle for you.

So, I was cursing my first cycle of B50s at CD22 when I thought I was going to have an anovulatory cycle, but fast forward and today is 9DPO for me which is when AF came last time. Temp didn't crash this morning like last cycle so I don't think AF's coming today--so at a minimum, they've increased the LP at least 1 day although I'm hoping to get a BFP.

Hi I had a very short luteal phase, 7 - 8 days, I started taking B6 200mg and every month it increased, by the 5th month I was pregnant and was up to 12 days luteal phase. Unfortunately I miscarried the day of my first scan, but the B6 definitely extended it..
I will now start taking it again until I become pregnant again!! (hopefully, fingers crossed - everything crossed!!!)

XXX

Hi, just wanted to say thank you for all the fab advice on here. I had a 11day LP so not too serious but tried B50 complex anyway. 1st cycle taking them got to 13DPO and today at 16DPO got a :bfp: I noticed a small bleed at 12DPO which must have been implantation so without knowing about B50 no beanie would have settled in (for me) as the witch arrived at 11DPO.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wish you all the same good fortune and hope you can join me on :cloud9: soon

Congratulations SonnyEm, that's good to hear that taking B50 really helped you get that elusive :bfp:

My cycle this month went to 11DPO, which I am really pleased about. However (TMI alert) I have nothing now since yesterday. So I suppose you would call that spotting?

Do you think I should still be classed on my previous cycle until I get full flow. Once I get full flow then treat as CD1. What do you ladies think/do? I get all confused with this, sorry. It would mean that I don't have such a short LP after all.

amerikiwi your charts look fab btw., really hope that this is your month!!

I have a 10/11 day LP.

Previously I took B6 100mg, and I got my BFP on the first month of taking it. However, like desperado I miscarried, although it was a missed miscarriage.

I am back on it now, and hoping that my cycle will lengthen again this month.

Fingers crossed!!!

Another success for B6! After a much delayed Ov this cycle, I just got my :bfp: on 10DPO. Last cycle, without B50s, my luteal phase was only 8 days.

Wow, congrats to both SonnyEm and ameriwiki!!!!! See you over on the preg forums!

Hang in there everybody else. I was on BVits for 5 months before anything happened for me.

Hi, just wanted to say thank you for all the fab advice on here. I had a 11day LP so not too serious but tried B50 complex anyway. 1st cycle taking them got to 13DPO and today at 16DPO got a :bfp: I noticed a small bleed at 12DPO which must have been implantation so without knowing about B50 no beanie would have settled in (for me) as the witch arrived at 11DPO.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wish you all the same good fortune and hope you can join me on :cloud9: soon

Congrats SonnyEm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"