Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Thanks 254. I've noticed that too. The thing is though, that my ovulation date has moved up 2-3 days on the B complex, and I really like that! Less of a wait to O, and shorter cycles overall. And my LP extended by one day. So while I now have 2-3 days of spotting the LP is one day longer, and my cycle is shorter overall. Also, I am counting off color CM (pale pink or beige CM) as spotting.. not sure if that is "spotting" per se... This is what I have on my first day of spotting typically. The second day typically it intensifies to pinkish blood, then the third day AF arrives (except this more recent cycle which was really wonky!). I'm also taking fish oil, and I was taking baby aspirin, so I wonder if this might also increase the bleeding/spotting?

I am getting nervous now to see if there is any impact thic cycle. I moved on the full B100 tablet, this is my third day of taking it and today is 4dpo. AF should come on tuesday or wednesday.... hoping to see some improvement but i know i only took it for half the cycle so should be patient!

Daisy, i dont think i would count off colour CM as spotting, but i am not much help as i don't spot, perhaps someone else can say what they do? What is the baby asprin supposed to do?

xx

I don't count off colour cm either. And that def won't affect implantation.

MissBroody good luck! Fingers crossed for a BFP or at least a longer LP.

Well I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. FF got confused because if my naughty drinking and thinks I O'd Thursday but I definitely didn't have a LH surge until Friday afternoon. Does drinking after anyone else's temps as much as mine? Had 2 glasses of wine on thursday and Friday and it increased .2oC drank more last night and sure I I'd and it's crazy high today. Happens everytime I drink. So only bd'd day before O day and O day. Hope this was enough!

Does drinking after anyone else's temps as much as mine? Had 2 glasses of wine on thursday and Friday and it increased .2oC drank more last night and sure I I'd and it's crazy high today. Happens everytime I drink. So only bd'd day before O day and O day. Hope this was enough!

I don't think you can get much better than O and O-1!! :thumbup:

My temp also tends to be higher the morning after I've had a drink... even just one glass of wine! :wacko:

Update on me... I'm 3dpo today... ovulated on Thursday, CD19. I had a dodgy 'false low' temp on CD20 as I was up a lot of the night with L, who has a cold and struggled to sleep, but all my other signs point to CD19 as ovulation day. That means my period is due next Saturday... goodness, I hope it stays away, even for an extra day. :flower:

Glad you o'ed bean, and your timing sounds good!

Broody, don't expect too much yet with the b6. Maybe you'll eke out one extra day of LP.

254, hope AF stays away for you (and bean, and broody!). A lot if 2ww'ers on this thread!

My temp doesn't change to much if I've been drinking unless it's a lot. The main thing that affects my temp has been: sickness, the flu shot, and having poor, restless sleep.

Wow! Congrats! It can't hurt - it is often prescribed to help with ms.

Yeah i know i shouldn't expect too much, i am just so impatient!! Plus i have watched way too much one born every minute recently and it has made me massively broody again!!

Bean interesting comment re the temp after drinking. I never realised it did this so i have never put two and two together!! I have really cut down now becuase my doctor said i should while TTC. I do notice a big difference if i don't get anough sleep though like Daisy says.

Congrats OnErth&InHvn and a H&H 9 months! My understanding is that you should keep taking the B vits.

xx

I am going to up the b6 because my LP was only 13d rather than the normal 16.

Well today is 7dpo, so AF expexted to occur anytime now really. I have sore boobs, which i also get with AR, nothing else of any note apart from being shattered, but again that is normal and i have got a cold.

How is everyone else doing? x

MissBroody - Fingers crossed the witch stays away.

OnErth - I've forgotten sorry, if your LP is normally 16days how come you're on B6? Do you spot? When from? An Lp of 13days is ample so don't worry.

AFM - I'm good. No major hope this cycle due to distinct lack of fertile CM but you never know. Only a few days past O so not SS yet. Progesterone test on Friday morning (I'll be 6dpo) and received referral for ultrasound for the 24th Feb so at least I have things to focus on.

How are the rest of you lovely ladies?

Hiya! I'm 5dpo today expecting my period on Saturday... feeling strangely calm but I'm sure I won't be that way as the weekend approaches!

OnErth&InHvn - it really doesn't sound like you need to extend your LP.. I've rarely heard of anyone with a 16 day LP... that would be unusually long. A 13 day LP is absolutely fab!

Agree - 13 day LP is fab! Anything 12 days or more is good, 10-11 days is marginal, anything less is suboptimal.

really? i thought 16 was ok. I use to have 14d (before DD1 was born) then it went to 16d. its stay about that on average. I was doing the b6 more for progesterone then LP, but it didnt increase it, it decreased my LP...so should i up it or leave it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->