Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Bean66 are you still charting? I've been trying to stalk your ovulation chart but it only goes to January? See what I mean, I can't contain my excitement when it comes to testing time and your lack of information is NOT helping me!!! :haha: I have everything crossed for you :hugs: :af::af::af:

And 254, an extra two days on your LP would be great news indeed but I'm hoping there's a little 254 snuggled away in there. I'll continue to stalk this thread to find out how you are. :af::af::af: I'm praying you and Bean66 get the news you're both hoping for :hugs: (PS Has anyone else noticed that this site is the only place you can throw about words like 'stalker' and it's actually a good thing? I better be careful that phrase doesn't transfer over into my 'real' life!)

MissBroody I know what you mean, I've never got past the conception part of the pregnancy book either! The one thing I do know is that cheesecake is off the menu (yes, I know, that one came as a blow to me too!!! :haha:) and anything from the deli counters apparently. Have fun in Germany - and wrap up warm!!!

DaisyQ I'm more than happy for you to send your DH over here - just don't forget that you get my DH in return! Or, if this is some ploy where you get rid of DH and I end up with TWO DHs then I'm on to you, so don't even try it!!! :winkwink: Actually, here's a better idea, next time DHs do their thang then you can send your DH over here and I'll come to you. That way, they can frustrate the hell out of each other and we can relax and take it easy! As long as you don't throw socks at the laundry bin...:wacko: Oh, and I LOVE, that he got a hard time over the BBQ chicken - he'll think twice about shooting you down so quickly next time :haha: By the way, have you had your first acupuncture appointment yet?

AFM: Spotting still seems to have stopped :happydance: Next scan one week today. Time has been moving sooooo slowly.

CD1 for me. :( I'm trying to feel happy that I had a 10-11 day LP, but right now I just feel :cry: Had been getting some pregnancy symptoms so can't help but wonder if it was a chemical pregnancy/very early MC extending my LP rather than anything else... but I guess the proof of that will be in this coming cycle's LP.

Onto cycle 18. :(

Thanks for all your support and positive vibes, ladies. :hugs:

Morning ladies.

254 - Any news?

Happenstance - Glad the spotting has stopped. You've got a sticky bean there. Where in the UK are you?

AFM - No I stopped charting at O. It stresses me out in LP but then I do stupid things like this morning and take it randomly at the wrong time and freak out! - Took temp at 5am and get a ridiculously low temp, 35.89!! and freak out, take a test and get an indent/evap. And now just want to eat chocolate and drink wine and it's not even 8am yet!! ARRRRRGGGHHHHH! I did take it at 6.55am again and it was 36.68oC - but not solid sleep.

Just feel like I mess up the timing every time. I think we should just bd EO day from cd12 to 25. By trying to time things perfectly I think I miss the best times. Just feel like I've wasted ANOTHER month. At least I get to find out about my progesterone this cycle. Sorry to rant. Just bored of this already. I know I know I'm not out yet 10dpo is early days.

Sorry again for the rant.

254 I'm so, so sorry AF came, you must be so disappointed. I hope that the increased LP is here to stay and that next month is your month. I'm thinking of you and sending massive :hugs:

Bean66 don't stress yourself out with rogue temperatures. I've lost count of the amount of times I take my temp three or four times in the morning trying to get 'the best one'! Are you sure your test was an indent/evap and not a faint positive? What test did you use?

And yes, 10dpo is still early days so you're still very much in with a chance. :hugs: As for my location, I'm just outside Glasgow, what about you?

CD1 for me. :( I'm trying to feel happy that I had a 10-11 day LP, but right now I just feel :cry: Had been getting some pregnancy symptoms so can't help but wonder if it was a chemical pregnancy/very early MC extending my LP rather than anything else... but I guess the proof of that will be in this coming cycle's LP.

So sorry hun. We crossed posts. Fingers crossed the longer LP is here to stay. :hugs:

254 I'm so, so sorry AF came, you must be so disappointed. I hope that the increased LP is here to stay and that next month is your month. I'm thinking of you and sending massive :hugs:

Bean66 don't stress yourself out with rogue temperatures. I've lost count of the amount of times I take my temp three or four times in the morning trying to get 'the best one'! Are you sure your test was an indent/evap and not a faint positive? What test did you use?

And yes, 10dpo is still early days so you're still very much in with a chance. :hugs: As for my location, I'm just outside Glasgow, what about you?

Definitely an indent. Will attach a pic in a min. It was a FRER, Going to call them and complain later. I am wondering whether it happens if you pee on the stick too much?

Yay I've learnt to multi quote!!

Happenstance - I'm in London. You watching Call the Midwife? Didn;t think I'd like it but I love it.

Beautiful indent!

Attachments

• Indent.jpg
    Indent.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 10
That definitely looks like an 'indent' where there would be a line... how odd?!

I've had them on cheapie strips but not on FRERs (not that I've used many... but about 5 in 2+ total years of ttc!) - are first response cutting corners?!

I'd really recommend staying away from the tests... and the thermometer! It's clearly only stressing you out... only time will tell what's going to happen.

I don't think you should worry about when you BDed, though... looking at your chart your timing is perfect. It's frustratingly just 'one of those things' that it can take a good year or so to conceive (or more post-BCP), even when everything is 'right'.

And you're only 10dpo... there's still time yet! That'd be very early for a bfp still...

I definitely see a line - how strange?! Might be best to wait a couple of days and take another test. And I would definitely call and complain. I had to complain about a Clearblue digi that didn't work and they sent me out a new one (after asking me if I'd pee'd on the stick correctly :saywhat:) These things are expensive so definitely ask for another one. I'm really hoping this is it for you :hugs:

And yes, I'm watching Call the Midwife. I didn't really fancy it either but my mum suggested it to me and now I love it! (Funnily enough, the day I got my BFT, I got a text from my mum saying 'Call the Midwife'. I was like, OMG my mum is psychic! Turns out, she was recommending the tv series!!! :haha:) I'm loving Miranda Hart in it - she's just amazing!

Keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

PS Congrats on learning multi-quote. It took me ages to realise how to do that and then when I found out I was like 'duh!'!!!

Thanks 254 - not sure what made me cave this morning. Had every intention of waiting it out but something made me reach for the thermometer this morning.

Feeling a bit down, thinking the witch might be on her way. Sometimes get glum for a day or 2 before she arrives.

How are you feeling? I think your cycles have started to sort themselves out, I think you'll get your BFP soon.

Hi all!

Bean, that indent is so mean! The line is so obvious. FX there is still a BFP on the way. Chip up my dear. It will happen.

254, sorry about AF, but your LP is just beautiful! Much improved!

Happenstance - you crack me up! Had my first acupuncture last Friday. It was weird but good. A little painful in places, and I felt very relaxed and zen afterwards (which promptly went out the window later that night after a fight with DH!). I go again this Friday. She said to go once a week, but as it's so $$, I am going to skimp a tiny bit and go 3 times a month - once during my follicular phase, once around ovulation, and once during the TWW.

Thanks 254 - not sure what made me cave this morning. Had every intention of waiting it out but something made me reach for the thermometer this morning.

I hate it when that happens! I do that sometimes too... and then if it's not a super lovely high temp I feel really grumpy with myself. ;) Fingers crossed your period doesn't show. :)

How are you feeling? I think your cycles have started to sort themselves out, I think you'll get your BFP soon.

Thank you. Fingers crossed :) Feeling pretty pants at the moment, but hey, it's CD1, I'm allowed to I guess? I'm not trusting pregnancy symptoms ever again, though, until I have that strongly positive HPT in my hand... I was totally convinced I was pregnant after a few days of an 'odd' feeling tummy, nausea, cramping but no period etc! Grrr....!

i am sorry 254. hope you see your :bfp: this cycle.

so i heard back from my dr and the test states i have low progesterone. is the b12 or b6 good for helping that?

so i heard back from my dr and the test states i have low progesterone. is the b12 or b6 good for helping that?

What has the doctor suggested. B6 can help with progesterone production. Worth taking. B vits are best taken as a complex or B6 with B12. I prefer the complex, 100 B complex, which has 100mg B6.

Have a read of the info on here and see what you think.

What was your progesterone? Does your doctor think you O'd?

What has the doctor suggested. B6 can help with progesterone production. Worth taking. B vits are best taken as a complex or B6 with B12. I prefer the complex, 100 B complex, which has 100mg B6.

Have a read of the info on here and see what you think.

What was your progesterone? Does your doctor think you O'd?

I will be doing a day 3 draw when af shows up. HOpefully she doesn't but if she does then we will do that lab work. I did start taking b50 complex on cd20 and i believe I ovulated on cd21. My dr does believe i have Ovulated plus I have gotten +opk along with my temp drop. I am also taking a prenatal pill. I am not sure what is the difference between the b50 and b100 complex just higher dosage? DO you think it would be good to take a b100 instead of b50 since the test came back that my progesterone is low?:shrug:

It's up to you. B50 has 50mgB6, B100, 100mg B6. I decided to start in the higher dose and have had no problems.

Some ladies get side effects from the higher dose others don't. B vits are water soluble so you'll pee out the excess.

Maybe continue with the B50 you have and up to B100 after?

i do think that is a good idea. i think next cycle i will up the dose to b100. :thumbup: hopefully that will help!

Good luck Joeys. If the doc thinks that you are ovulating but have low progesterone they might also consider progesterone suppositories or even clomid - both help. GL!

My level was 2.61 so that is pretty low. Draw. Didn't hear of b6 or b12 to help with that at all.

Grrrrrrrr! Spotting has started! I expect the witch tomorrow. So frustrating of 10dpo, I actually thought my LP had improved,

Part of me is hoping its just IB but I know I'm just trying to foul myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->