Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

More CM that normal in LP might be a good sign! Fingers crossed!

yeah actually this is more than i think i have ever noticed before. :shrug: i hope it is a good sign! my face feels like it is on fire though!:shrug:

Joeys, creamy CM is totally normal during the LP - I get the same thing, and there is always more after bearing down. Some women report that it is an early pregnancy sign, but I always get it, and I'm never pregnant, so who knows? :shrug:

Bean, sorry about your spotting friend. :hugs: Thanks for your input on frequency of acupuncture. Going to a new person tomorrow (I liked the one I had last week, but the one I'm going to tomorrow is a bit of a fertility goddess I've heard).

Happenstance, you are a RIOT. Love reading your posts. I am OK, just a bad cold. I have been sick, sick sick this winter - one cold after another. This is my third or fourth one since November. Sick of being sick!

AFM, I am hoping to ovulate on Friday. Another high on the monitor for me today, but both my stick and my OPK look slightly more promising - there's a faint LH line on the CBFM stick (absent before now), and the LH line on my OPK is definitely darker (but still negative). I will do another OPK tonight when I get home from work.

Hi Ladies, i've managed to miss a day or so what with being abroad and have missed loads!!

254 - i am so sorry that AF showed up for you!! I hope that this cycle will be the magic one for you!! It is hard to focus on anything positive on CD1, i used to find it took me to CD 3 to recover!! Many a CD1 i spent in tears!!

Bean - ooohh any update? Still no AF? Is the spotting getting worse or just staying the same?

Happenstance - i will have everything crossed for your next appointment, the feeling sick is definately a good sign!!

Daisy - I am seriously impressed by the willpower with the CBFM, i used mine for one month and it drove me absolutely nuts!! I hope you are BDing like crazy ready for Friday!!!

Not much to update here, feel a bit in no mans land really, not pregnant enough to be pregnant or secure and not trying. Its very odd, still not sinking in, and hate having to keep it from everyone, its hard! xx

Plus i dont know how pregnant people get anything done, i am fretting all day about every tiny pain or symptom and whether its a bad sign!!

Hey Miss Broody - So cool to see expecting by your name. Never mind being pregnant, I'm not the most productive person in the world and I've been useless since TTC!

So spotting turned in to red water spotting so I was sure I was out but actually changed to brown cm again and much less. My body likes keeping me on my toes! Cervix is pretty high and soft.

Did you manage to find something you could eat?

Bean66 that's great news about your progesterone, I think that's an excellent figure!

I really hope the spotting is still spotting and hasn't gotten any heavier. Mine resembled a light period at times so please don't give up hope. :hugs:

Let me know how you are, I'll be stalking this thread to find out!

Joeys fingers crossed the additional CM is a good sign! :flower:

DaisyQ good luck today with your fertility goddess! I want to be one of those! I have an image of a pretty lady with a flowing dress, wings and a wand. Oh, and business cards that show a little angel with a crossbow - only, instead of arrows in her crossbow, it's sperm! I'm going to be pretty disappointed if this isn't the case, so please keep up the illusion! :winkwink: Seriously though, I hope you have a great experience. And remember when you go home to lock your DH in the cupboard for a few hours so he's not tempted to ruin your zen again.

Sorry you've had a cold - that's rotten. If it's your fourth since November then it sounds like you're never really getting rid of them properly? I prescribe you lots of chicken soup. Oh, and lots of spoiling from your DH! :hugs:

Hope you get your peak over the next couple of days!

Miss Broody thanks for your kind thoughts. I'm hoping the fact I feel sick is a good thing too. Also, I still haven't been able to look at a chocolate bar for almost a month and I was a complete addict before! I'm thinking about offering myself for medical research so they can create the ultimate chocoholics cure! Have you told many people that your pg yet or are you keeping it quite quiet?

254 how are you? Hope you're doing okay :flower:

Good morning happenstance. Just watching last nights one born. It was a little traumatic.

Were you crampy too? You need to change your status! Be positive.

Love your business card idea. Maybe you need a change in career!

My spotting got heavier but then disappeared again but I feel like the witch is on her way. Fxd I'm wrong.

I love the fact your spotting came and went - sounds really positive. I kept having the feeling (still do sometimes) like I was about to start my period but nothing happened, almost like really light cramps that didn't progress into anything. I've got everything crossed for you. Have you resisted testing again today? I can't believe it?! I'm going to have to clear that space on my wall....!

I haven't watched One Born yet, I've got it recorded. Thanks for the 'traumatic' warning - might just delete it!!! :haha:

AFM: I can't change my status, it feels like I'll jinx it somehow!!! :wacko: The closer it gets to my scan date the less positive I feel. I just read someone else's story on here who had a scan at 4wks 6 days and they saw a fetal pole. I was SIX weeks. I know not everyone sees anything at this point and I just have to keep positive. It would probably be more helpful if I could face eating chocolate at the moment - that always made me feel better!!! :haha:

So, did you call FRER yet? I can't believe you've managed to hold out this long without re-testing!!! When are you planning on testing again?

One born was good and happy ending but was a little traumatic to watch.

Didn't test. I pee before my will power fails. I am getting cramps and really feel like the witch is on her way. Also I took my temp and it's dropped but I did take it a lot earlier than yesterday and I'd stirred ah hour before taking it so it's not very accurate.

I though we worked out that you weren't actually 6 weeks. According to my pregwheel app with O on 6th Jan you are 6 weeks 6 days today! And stop temping!! You're meant to stop once you have your BFP! You'll only panic if you get a low reading.

So called FRER they were very polite but condescending. Basically said they are the most accurate tests and if read properly (not taken apart and within time frame) that they are accurate. There is no such thing as an indent. She said what could happen is your egg is fertilised and no manage to implant so there are traces of HCG in the system. I know for a fact yesterdays was an evap line and you could see it within the limit and without taking it apart but she wasn't interested. Apparently no one else has complained of evaps! Anyone was worth a call, very interesting to hear what they said.

Oh and I forgot to admit - I have no IC's which is helping my POAS addiction but I've pee'd on the odd OPK! :blush: Not this morning though!

Good morning ladies. So terrible thing happened to me last night. I was playing. Vball and a girl was under the net and I came down on her foot. Sprained my ankle pretty bad. So this morning I was in the shower and got really light headed and felt like throeing up. Not sure if that is because of the pain or soemthing else.

Helloooo ladies. CD3 for me now, and the fog is lifting slightly. Was a really tough CD1 this time... I had such a strong feeling I was pregnant, and the longer LP only served to increase that feeling! I'm now trying to focus on believing that having a 10-11 day LP will make the odds of me getting and staying pregnant much higher. :)

OK progesterone results are in. 57nmol/l. (Normal 30-128nmol). I think that is about 19ng/ml (US). I think I am pleased with that?

That's a VERY high progesterone result!! No worries there then, at all, from the sounds of it. Average mid-LP is about 40, so 57 is super high. Mine was 19! I hope that's put your mind at ease about progesterone issues. :hugs:

(there's part of me that wonders if your progesterone showed up particularly high because you're pregnant... but I guess the next couple of days will give the answer to that!! But even if you're not pregnant, you have a good LP and high progesterone, both wonderfully positive things which imply you'll be pregnant in the next few months)

Oooohhh... Bean... aren't you tempted to try again, now that they are telling you that there's no such thing as an indent. I mean, it certainly looked like an indent to me, but maybe, just maybe?? FX AF stays away and when are you going to test again??

Happenstance, I love your little notes. The fertility goddess does indeed have long flowing hair. :) I go tomorrow. In other news, I peaked! Yay! BD'ed last night and the night before ('cause I had a feeling it was coming), and it's on the schedule for tonight and tomorrow - whooohoooo!

Good morning ladies. So terrible thing happened to me last night. I was playing. Vball and a girl was under the net and I came down on her foot. Sprained my ankle pretty bad. So this morning I was in the shower and got really light headed and felt like throeing up. Not sure if that is because of the pain or soemthing else.

Ouch!! Sorry to hear that. How are you feeling now? Is it swollen? RICE - Rest Ice, Compression and Elevation!!

Helloooo ladies. CD3 for me now, and the fog is lifting slightly. Was a really tough CD1 this time... I had such a strong feeling I was pregnant, and the longer LP only served to increase that feeling! I'm now trying to focus on believing that having a 10-11 day LP will make the odds of me getting and staying pregnant much higher. :)

OK progesterone results are in. 57nmol/l. (Normal 30-128nmol). I think that is about 19ng/ml (US). I think I am pleased with that?

That's a VERY high progesterone result!! No worries there then, at all, from the sounds of it. Average mid-LP is about 40, so 57 is super high. Mine was 19! I hope that's put your mind at ease about progesterone issues. :hugs:

(there's part of me that wonders if your progesterone showed up particularly high because you're pregnant... but I guess the next couple of days will give the answer to that!! But even if you're not pregnant, you have a good LP and high progesterone, both wonderfully positive things which imply you'll be pregnant in the next few months)

I'm glad the fog has lifted. I think the longer LP is a great sign for you. Your body is rebalancing.

Yeah I'm happy with the progesterone. I really thought it'd be low. It's so weird that progesterone level doesn't correlate with thermal shift or LP length. I like your small writing but I think you're being too optimistic on my behalf.
Don't know what my body is doing, similar to last cycle. Spotting and keep thinking the witch has arrived but barely anything there. These was some red blood this morning after BM (sorry TMI) but now barely anything again. I want to try to wait until Saturday to test but think my will power will only last until tomorrow morning.

I am ok. Just got done with the dr. Just a really bad sprain on crutches go about 10 days with brace and if better soon then can get off them.

Feel better soon!

Glad you are feeling some better 254. :flower:

Well I caved. BFN! Stark white, can't even make up a line. 12dpo, I know not FMU but I'm guessing I'm out. Disappointed but not too sad. I'm sure I will be when the witch actually shows. I'm just pleased that I have made it to 12dpo and my progesterone is good.

Also my SIL had two embryos inserted today. February is about her not me. I can't tell you how much I want them to get their BFP. I'd wait another year if it meant they'd get their BFP. She's taken 2 weeks off work. God it's going to be a long TWW for her. I'm thinking of sending her some magazines and maybe DVD's. What do you think?

Feel better soon!

Glad you are feeling some better 254. :flower:

nothing like sitting at home with my foot up on a pillow. turning 34 on wed. at least this will help me not just focus on tww. I am on dpo9 right now. :happydance:

Awww, feel better! And welcome to 34 - this will be THE YEAR!!

Aww Bean sorry about the BFn, fingers crossed its just a late shower!!! But even if she shows your LP is great and the progesterone result was too. - i know its impossible to focus on either of these on CD1 & 2 but they will cheer you up later. And i think sending your SIL Dvds and magazines would be a lovely gesture! Fingers crossed for them!

Food has been mixed. One night i ordered lamb which came a bit pink and i couldnt send it back as everyone i was with knows i eat it like that and would think it odd. Lunch has been difficult as its a canteen and half the meals i cannot eat so its hard. They do a lot of seafood and although i know i can eat it the thought of prawns or similar does make me want to gag.

Happenstance, i told my parents and my sister. My Mum is V excited (1st Grandchild!) Seeing my best friend and he 2 month old all day tommorrow and DH says i cannot tell her, going to be a long day! Haha the aversion to chocolate sounds very positive!! Apart from my concern about seafood i havent lost the taste for anything else!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->