Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

So only 3dpo. May explain why its so low. Meant to be 7dpo which is when progesterone is at it's highest.

It should still be higher than that though.

Oh Bean, I'm sorry. :hugs: I'm there with you - every time I spot, I delude myself into thinking it's IB.

Joeys, yes, that's pretty low... are those US numbers or UK numbers because I think they measure it differently. Not an expert on the actual numbers though. In the US I think I read anything over 9 or 10 is considered acceptable and means you O'ed, but obviously higher is better. But for the UK the numbers are lower, due to the way they measure it.

Oh Bean, I'm sorry. :hugs: I'm there with you - every time I spot, I delude myself into thinking it's IB.

Joeys, yes, that's pretty low... are those US numbers or UK numbers because I think they measure it differently. Not an expert on the actual numbers though. In the US I think I read anything over 9 or 10 is considered acceptable and means you O'ed, but obviously higher is better. But for the UK the numbers are lower, due to the way they measure it.

It us us. Yes could be that it is just too early. Hopefully it gets higher. I hope I am still in it thought my lp. Was 11dpo last month

Oh yeah - agree with Bean - you need a 7 DPO test for SURE. Can you get it retested tomorrow??

Hmm. Dont know, but seems worth asking about??

Did they know when you O'd?

I think either way it's low just maybe not quite as low as it seems.

Joeys I agree with Bean and Daisy, I would ask to have them taken at 7dpo to get a true reading. Some healthcare providers are totally focussed on cd21 rather than trying to get as close to 7dpo as they can. I had mine tested on I think 3 or 4dpo (due to my doctor wanting cd21) and my number was 26 (UK, so probably doesn't mean anything to you). But basically they look for anything over 25 to show that you ovulate. I thought mine was pretty low but she seemed to brush it off as a 'well, you ovulated so we're not worried about you'. Surely if they can confirm you o'd it's not that low? Also, if your doctor has said you have low progesterone I would be asking for something from him/her to increase it e.g. suppositries etc. Good luck!

Bean66 I'm sorry you're spotting, but you're not out yet. With my history, I refuse to take spotting as a definite sign of the witch coming! I have my fingers crossed it's implantation bleeding and that AF stays away. :af::af::af: Did you call FRER helpline about the indent on your HPT?

DaisyQ sorry, I must have missed your acupuncture visit - sounds great! I've heard how expensive it can be so I don't think going three times rather than four will have any negative impact. In fact, I think it sounds like you'll be going plenty! I love the fact that you felt really relaxed afterwards. I would have made DH pay for a massage for me the next time I went as punishment for ruining my vibe!!! I noticed you're mood is 'sick' are you feeling okay?

254 I hope you're doing okay and are focussing on getting that BFP this cycle. This TTC business is a rollercoaster ride but I'm positive things will work out for you really soon. Sending you :hugs:

Thanks Happenstance - you give mw hope. Blooming freezing here today. Brrrrrrrr! I took temp this morning again, I know I know I shouldn't but it was 36.62. Not bad for me and def a post O temp. Fingers crossed. I am a little achy in lower abdo but no cramps.

Gonna phone FRER today. See what they say. Maybe get me a free test? I've been thinking and I wondering if it's when you pee on the stick too much. Usually I pee as long as it says but yesterday I pee'd on it for my full pee which was a big pee! Sorry TMI!

How are you feeling?

Daisy - When I started acupuncture I went weekly for 4 weeks to help detox my body post BCP, now I try to go pre-O and Pre-AF/BFP.

This progesterone thing is weird. I presume I have low progesterone due to poor temp shift and short LP but if you look on FF there are loads with low progesterone and good temps shifts and normal LP's! Gonna see if my progesterone results are back today. Keep you'll posted.

That does look like a good post o temp and achy lower abdo is yet another good sign. :thumbup: Keeping everything crossed for you.

Definitely ask FRER for another test. I don't think it's anything to do with too much pee. For all of my tests I would pee in a cup and then sit the test in the cup for around 30 secs. I know FRER etc are midstream tests but it does say you can use them either way (and, I have to be truthful here, it meant I still had the pee to use with one of my other tests so I could confirm the result. I know, I have OCD! :haha:).

Let me know if you get your progesterone results today. I wouldn't be surprised if the levels are fine as I always had a poor temp shift, pretty low temps and spotting. Yet, doc said my progesterone was fine. And I too have looked at those charts where people have 'normal' looking charts and yet low progesterone. This whole thing is just too confusing. I feel like there should be some sort of TTC degree that we should all sit so we don't have to live in the land of confusion! Anyway, good luck! I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Thanks.

I've been known to pee on 2 OPKs at the same time :blush: I've also stored a bit of FMU until I can buy more tests.

Right will power not testing until Friday. Please please stay away witch!!!

When are you back at the doctors?

You're a woman after my own heart, Bean! :friends: Keeping some FMU sounds exactly like something I would do!

By the way, I would definitely invest in some cheap tests as well as your FRERs. My cheap ones showed a line just as well as the dearer ones. I got two for about £1.50 in Semichem if you have one nearby you - they were quite good. It didn't stop me peeing on all the other kinds but it did save a little cash! :blush:

If you last until Friday I'll need you to send me your picture so I can hang you on my wall as a superhero! However, my feeling is that a girl who collects FMU is not going to hold off till Friday :haha: :rofl: Fingers crossed for you!

My next appointment is Tuesday and that's the one I'm both dreading and at the same time can't wait for. That's when I should find out if there's a baby in there or not. My doctor called me yesterday and said she had got the results from my scan and that they had been inconclusive. She said she hoped it had just been too early for the scan to see anything and told me that she would be thinking of me and wished me luck. I thought it was really nice of her. It's about time I had good luck with docs! :thumbup: I've been feeling pretty :sick: the last few days so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Still spotting brown stuff.

OK progesterone results are in. 57nmol/l. (Normal 30-128nmol). I think that is about 19ng/ml (US). I think I am pleased with that?

https://www.runnerstrials.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Progesterone_during_menstrual_cycle.png

You're a woman after my own heart, Bean! :friends: Keeping some FMU sounds exactly like something I would do!

By the way, I would definitely invest in some cheap tests as well as your FRERs. My cheap ones showed a line just as well as the dearer ones. I got two for about £1.50 in Semichem if you have one nearby you - they were quite good. It didn't stop me peeing on all the other kinds but it did save a little cash! :blush:

If you last until Friday I'll need you to send me your picture so I can hang you on my wall as a superhero! However, my feeling is that a girl who collects FMU is not going to hold off till Friday :haha: :rofl: Fingers crossed for you!

My next appointment is Tuesday and that's the one I'm both dreading and at the same time can't wait for. That's when I should find out if there's a baby in there or not. My doctor called me yesterday and said she had got the results from my scan and that they had been inconclusive. She said she hoped it had just been too early for the scan to see anything and told me that she would be thinking of me and wished me luck. I thought it was really nice of her. It's about time I had good luck with docs! :thumbup: I've been feeling pretty :sick: the last few days so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Haha you make me laugh. I manage to not test by peeing my FMU before DH gets in the shower. I think must pee before I'm tempted to test! Not sure I'll get to Friday without the witch showing. Last month I got so stressed with looking at lines and worrier that I decided to wait until I could use a digi. Don't think I'll last that but maybe test tomorrow if the witch hasn;t arrived.

Sounds like you have a nice doctor there. I think you'll be fine. It was just too early on your last scan. You were earlier than you and they thought. Great the spotting has spotted and kinda good you're having symptoms. Fingers crossed hun. :flower:

Joeys I agree with Bean and Daisy, I would ask to have them taken at 7dpo to get a true reading. Some healthcare providers are totally focussed on cd21 rather than trying to get as close to 7dpo as they can. I had mine tested on I think 3 or 4dpo (due to my doctor wanting cd21) and my number was 26 (UK, so probably doesn't mean anything to you). But basically they look for anything over 25 to show that you ovulate. I thought mine was pretty low but she seemed to brush it off as a 'well, you ovulated so we're not worried about you'. Surely if they can confirm you o'd it's not that low? Also, if your doctor has said you have low progesterone I would be asking for something from him/her to increase it e.g. suppositries etc. Good luck!

Good morning ladies. I am not going to stress about it this month since it should be over soon. I am going to up my b50 complex to b100 this month. Just dropped hd's :spermy: off for the SA test. :blush: My temp seems to be staying high. I am on 8dpo right now. I do have a question for you ladies and it might be TMI :blush: but when ever I go #2 :dohh: when i wipe there is a small puddle of creamy cm. Is that normal?:shrug:

Hey Joey - never TMI on here. Yes it is normal. I have read that to get a good and true CM sample it's good to bear down as if you're going to the toilet.

It's great that your temps are staying high. FIngers crossed DH's SA is ok.

AFM - Spotting has increased and I think the witch will be in full flow by this evening. :cry: On a positive note - at least my progesterone is ok.

Hey Joey - never TMI on here. Yes it is normal. I have read that to get a good and true CM sample it's good to bear down as if you're going to the toilet.

It's great that your temps are staying high. FIngers crossed DH's SA is ok.

AFM - Spotting has increased and I think the witch will be in full flow by this evening. :cry: On a positive note - at least my progesterone is ok.

Bean thanks! :thumbup: I don't normally do a cm sample but the last few days have really been noticably different than before.:shrug:

I am sorry that af is showing her face! hopefully that is incorrect! :nope: Glad about your progesterone!!!:happydance:

More CM that normal in LP might be a good sign! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->