Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

You ladies are so lovely. Thank you. Officially cd1 today. Feeling much better. Had a cry on DH last night. 254 - I definitely feel that something has changed for both of us. Fingers crossed we'll get our BFPs soon. Glad you're feeling a bit better too. You will get pregnant I know you will.

Happenstance - Thanks hun. You know how to make a girl smile again.

So I'm looking forward to a night of crap DVDs, fire, wine and chocolate. Any film recommendations?

Daisy - hope you're having lots of fun!!

Joey - how's the ankle doing?

:hugs: have you seen bridesmaids??? Loved it. Other light entertaining fare: crazy stupid love, something borrowed, friends with benefits. The Help was good.

Afm, I finally ovulated! Woohoo! Better late than never.

The ankle is ok still swollen. But ok. Hey did clean the house and mop the floors yesterday when I was at work. What a great bday present for me. I love bridesmaid we went to it the weekend before my wedding the end made me cry.

So on dpo11 slight cramps, nauseous feeling creamy acme and no sighing of af. I think thievish a good sign I hope because af should be here today or tomorrow and my temp was 98.65 today

Bean66 A night of DVDs, wine and chocolate sounds like a recipe for success in my book! I hope you're feeling slightly better and that last night cheered you up a bit. I haven't seen Bridesmaids yet but I want to, was it any good? And I agree that things must have changed for you and 254 and that your BFPs will happen very, very soon. I love your attitude :hugs:

DaisyQ Congrats on the o! :happydance: Now into the dreaded TWW - I'll be keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Joeys Glad the ankle's starting to feel a bit better. And I hope those are positive signs for you. Let's hope AF stays away! :af:

Happenstance - you're awake far too early for a Sunday.

Feeling much better thanks. Didn't end up watching bridesmaids. Popped for a afternoon drink with some friends and their 4 month old (was good to have a cuddle), husband was off our so went back to theirs bathed the baby and we had wine, Indian, chocolate and a gossip. They tried for 9 months and had an ectopic so she knows how I feel. I'm so glad our close friends know we're trying.

Uo early to catch up with a friend who lives in Oz who's due next week. Very excited for her but wish she didnt live so far away. Out for Sunday lunch today and will prob was bridesmaids tonight.

How are the rest of you?

Have you told many people happenstance?

I know, I know, I'm always up early. Partly due to BBT at 6.30 (I know, I shouldn't be doing this) and partly because I can't get past 6.30 without needing a pee!

Sounds like you had a great night and I'm glad your close friends know that you're trying, it's great to have a support network around you. It's also comforting to know that someone else struggled with TTC and yet ended up with a beautiful little baby at the end of it. I love getting cuddles, that would have made you feel much better!

I hope your friend in Oz is doing well. You're so nice to get up early to catch up with her. The more I learn about you the more I realise I'm a rubbish friend! Note to self: must try harder! :wacko:

I'm glad you've got a busy diary this weekend with your DH being away. I bet he hated having to leave you. Sounds like your friends are more than capable of taking good care of you in the meantime!

As for telling people? I've only told my mum so far. I haven't told my dad or DHs dad yet as they're chatterboxes and the last thing I need is everyone knowing just now. DH wants to share the news if we get positive news at our scan, but I'm not sure. I told him we should just focus on the scan and pray for a positive outcome. I understand where he's coming from, he's dying to tell people, but it's just the least of my worries right now. I told him he's lucky that I even told him :haha: Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Right, that's it, I've decided I'm going to put Bridesmaids at the top of my 'To See' list. I might also take Daisy up on her suggestion of Friends with Benefits, I fancy that one too.

Hope you enjoy Sunday lunch!

I;m sure you are a great friend. I pretty sure you make everyone laugh and smile. I'm actually not a great friend. I tend to put DH first. We've been together a very long time and most of our friends are the same. I don't like going out without him normally. This has been good for me. I've also never been good at talking to people about stuff so TTC has helped me a lot in that way. I'm much more open with my Mum, DH and friends.

I know what you mean about waiting for the scan results. I'm sure everything will be fine though. We have only told people who I'd be happy knowing if something went wrong. I'm not superstitious except for touch wood. I've also can;t lie. I'd have to hibernate for people not to find out.

Weirdly and perhaps badly the only people I don't want to know we're trying is my DH's family. I have told DH he can tell them if he wants but I don't want them to know it took a while. My SIL (DH's side) had her first at 22 (accident but is now married to the father) and now has 2 (they either weren't trying or not for long). They have pestered me for ages to have a baby but I've always stood by the fact we couldn't afford it. We earn alright money but we live in london so it's crazy expensive and DH changed career so I was and still am the main bread winner. As I'm self employed I'll on get sat. Still not sure how we'll afford but I'm 30 now and wanted my first whilst I was 29. I feel embarrassed that it's taking a while.

Sorry I'm rambling today.

Happy sunday all!

Hi all, I am sure you are both lovely friends. You both are wonderfully supportive and kind hearted.

Bean, I can understand not wanting certain people to know you are trying. I am the same way. My parents know, some of my friends, and one of my BIL knows, but otherwise we are pretty quiet about it, although I think everyone assumes we are trying.

So just to update you, I don't think I've o'ed yet actually. :-(. Temp went back down today.

Daisy - it could possibly be a fallback rise. Its when your temp drops shortly after ovulation and then goes back up again. You wouldn't know though until you take tomorrows temp. I've had this before on 2dpo aswell x

Morning ladies well no af yet. I am still having light cramps, little nauseous and creamy cm still my temp was 98.67 today. I am on 12dpo cd34. I am hoping this is a good sign. I think with having ankle problems that is helping me take my mind off the tww.

Daisy - Lindblum has a good point. very possible.

Joey - FXD!

Oh lindblum, I really hope you are right!!! Off to read about that in Taking Charge of Your Fertility! Thank you for reinstilling hope!

Also, ladies - do you ever get sharp pains near your ovaries when getting up quickly? I was sitting on our couch and leaning over the coffee table eating lunch, and when I got up quickly, I had very sharp pain on both sides. Ive had this before, but the last time it was only in one side. I wonder if the ovaries are just tender, or if its the corpus luteum cyst or what?

Oh lindblum, I really hope you are right!!! Off to read about that in Taking Charge of Your Fertility! Thank you for reinstilling hope!

Also, ladies - do you ever get sharp pains near your ovaries when getting up quickly? I was sitting on our couch and leaning over the coffee table eating lunch, and when I got up quickly, I had very sharp pain on both sides. Ive had this before, but the last time it was only in one side. I wonder if the ovaries are just tender, or if its the corpus luteum cyst or what?

Hey Daisy - Yeah I get this. I get it when I sneeze sometimes too. For me I don't think it's my ovaries, it doesn't feel deep enough I think it's from my abdo muscles/fascia where it forms the inguinal ligament or hip flexor spasm. Doesn't necessarily mean your is too.

Randomly it's seems the witch has left. No flow today. I use a mooncup so it's easy to tell. So I only had light flow for ~ 24 hours. if I hadn't got a BFN before the witch arrived I'd be tempted to test again.

Hmm... that is very strange! Any chance you might temp tomorrow morning to see if it's in line with pre O or post O temps?? Flow for 24 hours sounds very unlikely no?

That's a good idea, although I've been drinking wine today which tends to mess with my temps. May take it anyway.

I would, but that's me! Put the wine down already! Pick up the chocolate instead. :haha: When is DH back?

DH is back tomorrow. Going to make me a nice dinner. I'm allowed wine when AF is here! Didn't expect her to do a disappearing act. Maybe she'll return again tomorrow.

Looking forward to DH coming home. He's going to make me a nice dinner.

Awww that's nice! I'm just teasing about the wine - because what if it's not AF???

Also, are you in the health care field? You seem to know your lingo!

Ok *timid* I have been feeling weird in my stomach the last few days and I had to go number 2 and there was slight blood from vaginal not sure if it is af coming or what maybe my temp will help out tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->