Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Hope so Joeys - your chart looks amazing!

Thank you I hope it keeps staying that way I have been having some weird cramps where they come and and go a little stronger than what I have been having but still not as strong as AF type cramps. According to FF i should have gotten my period yesterday. SO i hope this is a good sing and maybe hopefully a birthday present for me on wed???:shrug:

So when I wipe every now and then there is slight brown it isn't really heavy.

Brown's fine - could be IB.

Fingers crossed.

How's everyone else today?

happy valentines day!:flower: so far no more spotting and just having slight cramps and feeling hungry or feel like throwing up. :shrug: woke up really hot and sweaty this morning. my temp is down a little bit from yesterday but not sure if it is because i slept with my mouth open:nope:

Happy Valentines!!

Joey your chart looks great still! Fingers crossed.

Miss Broody - I really like Sussex.

Happenstance - how are you today?

254 - where've you disappeared to? Hope you're ok.

Daisy - :waves: gonna go look at your chart.

Happy Valentines!!

Joey your chart looks great still! Fingers crossed.

Miss Broody - I really like Sussex.

Happenstance - how are you today?

254 - where've you disappeared to? Hope you're ok.

Daisy - :waves: gonna go look at your chart.

Bean! Thank you and i hope it stays that way. FF said that i have the triphasil on cd29 so i think that is a good sign. Plus I have never had a cycle last this long. So i really hope this is a good sign.:happydance:

It's an excellent sign. 4 more high temps and you are prego!

I am doing A-OK. Happily in the TWW and just started my progesterone today. Of interest ladies, I found a statement paper online by the ASRM, which notes that there is no real good way to test for progesterone deficiency, as it emitted in "pulses" and can be either high or low throughout the LP...

https://www.asrm.org/uploadedFiles/...Bulletins/Progesterone_supplementation(1).pdf

Thought that was interesting....

Ooh I'll read that later.

Why is my body sooooo confusing. So nothing since Saturday PM after less than 24hoyes of very light flow. Didn't even have any cm sunday and Monday. Then this afternoon had some cramps and spotting again. Only when I wipe. Took a hpt this am to be sure but BFN.

At least having US this cycle so will know if I have a cyst or something.

Well ladies, it's great news. They saw a little blob (the baby) and a heartbeat! :happydance: It was completely surreal and so fantastic. I don't think I've ever been so emotional! What a great day!

Thank you all for being such great supportive friends through this - looks like your love and prayers paid off! :happydance:

Joeys your chart looks great, fingers crossed!

Bean66 how strange you had a 24 hour AF??? I just don't understand that at all. When is your u/s? Hopefully they can give you some answers.

DaisyQ good luck with the progesterone, hope it lengthens your LP and leads to a beautiful BFP!

Sending you all MASSIVE :hugs: from me and my blob!

Happenstance OMG Congrats how exciting. So how far along are you?:happydance: I am so happy for you!

Can someone take a look at my chart could it be possible that FF is wrong and that I O'ed on the 25th instead of the 22nd?:shrug: this makes it so hard and frustrating. I am starting to get cramps on my left side which i never get cramps on that side when AF is coming.:nope:

Happenstance - that's amazing! Can we see a piccie? Did they say how far along you are?

Joey - I did wonder. Only time will tell. I think 22nd, 24th or 25th are possible.

My scan is on the 25th. Weirdly if I check my CP I get pain radiating to my left ovary area. I'm wondering if I have a cyst. Not PCOS but just a cyst. Glad in having a scan soon.

Happenstance - that's amazing! Can we see a piccie? Did they say how far along you are?

Joey - I did wonder. Only time will tell. I think 22nd, 24th or 25th are possible.

My scan is on the 25th. Weirdly if I check my CP I get pain radiating to my left ovary area. I'm wondering if I have a cyst. Not PCOS but just a cyst. Glad in having a scan soon.

so i guess I really don't know how many dpo i am at or if it is possible to test if i test if it would be correct or not???:shrug::dohh:

Crap isn't it. Did you get O pain around cd22?

Either way you're still not out!

Sorry about the bfn. You might only be 11dpo though. I'll stay positive for you. :flower:

Happenstance - MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!! I knew it would be fine! :happydance:

How exciting for you!!

Do you have a picture we can see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back