Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Hi Ladies, how are we all!!

Bean - AF = Wine o clock!! I always used to go a bit nuts when she showed up!!

Daisy - FX for the rest of your wait, i only tend to get pains around when AF is due, and now apparently, so no help, but i am sure its fine :)

Happenstance - how are you doing? Still feeling sick?

Joey - good news about the 12dpo, hope that the witch has not got you

Not much to update from my side, just wishing time would go faster and that some of your lovely ladies could get BFP's soon :)

Thanks miss B.

Where on the southeast are you? Hope you don't mind me asking, you don't have to answer.

Chart looks amazing Joey!

Temp was pre O this morning. Guessing just a weird AF, maybe she'll return again today.

Bean66 AF for 24 hours??? That doesn't sound right??? Is it still away today? I agree with Daisy, the taking your temp would be a good idea but I know that alcohol can give you a false reading. If it's still gone today, are you planning on testing again? I hope it does stay away and that you've got a second chance at your BFP this month. I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for you (which is making it slightly difficult to walk!).

I know what you mean about putting DH first, I'm the same - hence, I am a bit of a rubbish friend. We've been together for 10 years so he's my best friend and therefore should come first I suppose. I am a very loyal and generous friend but I am rubbish at staying in touch and replying to text messages/email etc. But my friends accept this is just a trait of mine. I stay in touch with you guys far more often! But then again, you're my online friends, so maybe I am getting better at staying in touch! :hugs: Plus, it's even more difficult right now as I'm actively trying to avoid people at the moment!

Funnily enough, my DH's side of the family have always pestered us about starting a family too. It always really annoyed me, it was none of their business. Just the other day, my DH's dad said to him 'so, I take it you've both given up on the idea of a family then?'. My DH just made some excuse about how we would like to but that there's lots happening in our lives just now. I was like 'sorry, are we not going fast enough for you?'. It really, really gets to me. Even his SIL said to my a couple of months ago 'if you guys don't hurry up, then my two (who are both under six) will end up babysitting your kids'. That one particularly offended me as she herself had loads of trouble trying to conceive and should know that sometimes people are trying and you don't know about it, and saying these things just hurts people.

Like Daisy, I'm now curious about your profession. You seem to have great medical knowledge so please do share!!!

DaisyQ I agree, I hope it was just a rogue temp and that you have o'd. It seems unlikely that your CBFM would pick up your peak and that you would o so much afterwards. The latest I seemed to o was the day after my second peak reading. So hopefully you have and FF is just playing games with you. Oh, I always hated how it would change the date of the crosshairs!

And yes, I sometimes get that pain when I sit up or sneeze. I've never had any idea what it was!

Joeys your temps are looking good. Fingers crossed. When are you planning on testing?

AFM: Tomorrow is my scan...I thought it would never come! I'm actually more nervous than excited and almost don't want to go. At the moment I'm living in blissful ignorance, whereas tomorrow I'll know. That scares me. Anyway, still trying to think positive.

Take care ladies :hugs:

Miss Broody sorry, our posts must have crossed. Yes, I'm still feeling :sick: but feeling slightly better this morning. What about you, how have things been? Have you been to see your doctor yet?

Morning - got the laptop out now so can write properly. I'd missed Daisy's comment about my profession. I'm an Osteopath so spent 4 years studying orthodox medical stuff and osteopathic medicine stuff.

DH and I are the same been together 13 and 3 months! Crazy really. Spent the first 6 years living in different places but now pretty inseparable. I'm quite good at replying to their texts/emails just not keeping in touch. Not spoken to my bestie in NZ since christmas, though have been sending FB messages. My friends know what I'm like too.

Took my temp but it was only 36.29, then 36.35. Which are pre-O temps really. Pretty sure I'm not pregnant but it was nice to dream last night.

Happenstance - Re: you SIL - Some people just don't think. The good thing about having babies after everyone else is I can borrow all there stuff. He he! I've forgotten how long were you trying for?

Sorry you feel sick still. Hope it passes quickly. Lots of stuff with ginger or peppermint tea and eat regularly.

Daisy - Hope you get a lovely temp rice today.

That sounds like a great job! And, it explains a lot about your medical knowledge. I think that line of work sounds fascinating and it must be really rewarding. Looks like Joeys in the right forum! :winkwink:

Your temp does seem quite low but, then again, you did have alcohol so it may be causing rogue temps? Is there still no return of AF?

This was my 7th cycle of trying. We tried NTNP the first couple of months but quickly moved over into actively TTC.

And please don't feel sorry about me feeling sick, I'm actually pretty glad of it. It's a bit annoying that I'm feeling a bit better today - feeling sick actually gives me hope! The only real issue is when it comes to brushing my teeth. :brush: It's not the easiest! But I'm not complaining!

PS I love your new pic - that's exactly where I wish I was right now!

Yep I'll be making sure she's doing her exercises once the swelling subsides!!

I wish I was somewhere hot too! At least it's not quite as cold as it was on Saturday.

Still absolutely nothing. Though a little crampy, maybe she'll return later?

Hoping it's lucky no 7 for me too!

Have a nice day!

Hello chatties!

Temp spike today, :happydance: So did I O on friday or yesterday??? I did have some watery cm last night that confuses me. I really hope I o'ed in Friday though because even though we dtd yesterday, it wasn't a good one for a variety if reasons (not many :spermy:, and me on top).

And bean, sorry about the low temp. and happenstance, excited about your scan.

Hi broody!

I think fall back rise and you O'd Friday but maybe best to presume later O?

good morning ladies! hope everyone had a good weekend! Well today my temp was still pretty high and getting slight cramps like before but not af like cramps. i feel extremely warm. I am trying not to think about it but it is hard not to. hd doesn't want to test till sunday! :nope: i don't know if i can wait that long i will go :wacko: this is the longest cycle i have ever had i am on cd35 and 13dpo. maybe the b50 complex has helped this month. also my bday is wed i will be 34 and if we did concieve :baby: would be due on hd birthday.:happydance:

as for my ankle it is still pretty sore starting to turn colors but I am still on crutches!:dohh: I hope everyone else is doing pretty good.:hugs:

good morning ladies! hope everyone had a good weekend! Well today my temp was still pretty high and getting slight cramps like before but not af like cramps. i feel extremely warm. I am trying not to think about it but it is hard not to. hd doesn't want to test till sunday! :nope: i don't know if i can wait that long i will go :wacko: this is the longest cycle i have ever had i am on cd35 and 13dpo. maybe the b50 complex has helped this month. also my bday is wed i will be 34 and if we did concieve :baby: would be due on hd birthday.:happydance:

as for my ankle it is still pretty sore starting to turn colors but I am still on crutches!:dohh: I hope everyone else is doing pretty good.:hugs:

Sounding very positive. I'd test tomorrow (valentines day) or your birthday. No way could I hold out until the weekend.

Try to weight bear on the ankle a bit even if it hurts but also rest it and do gentle ankle circles. You still icing it?

Thanks Bean... Yeah, I don' t know what to think.

Very cool about being an osteopath!

Sounding very positive. I'd test tomorrow (valentines day) or your birthday. No way could I hold out until the weekend.

Try to weight bear on the ankle a bit even if it hurts but also rest it and do gentle ankle circles. You still icing it?

I hope i can wait till tomorrow! I feel like i want to test now! :nope: this is not the easiest thing to wait for. As for my ankle I have been walking with out crutches at home but it still hurts after awhile. it helps having my brace on. I have been icing also that does help.

Miss Broody sorry, our posts must have crossed. Yes, I'm still feeling :sick: but feeling slightly better this morning. What about you, how have things been? Have you been to see your doctor yet?

Yes we went today, got a pack of stuff and been referred to Mdiwife.

Good luck for tommorrow, i have everything crossed for you. x

Hi Bean, i am down in Sussex near the coast.

Daisy, i see what you mean about your chart, i would say CD 18 if i hadn't seen your normal cycles. It looks like you may have only just ovulated from your graphs and your previous cycles.

Thanks Broody! I put in some dummy temps, and I'll get cross hairs on Wednesday for O on CD 20. It's a weird cycle for sure. Hoping weird = BFP in about 10 days.

DaisyQ maybe your weird month will be good hopefully mine will be too!!! i Oed on cd 22 and i am on cd35 so i am dpo13 which is longer than what i normally have too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->