Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

I havent read all through the thread, alot of pages! But i found this thread when i googled about b complex and luteal phase length. Reading some of your comments is helping me keep my sanity! :wacko:
I started spotting at 9dpo last cycle so thought i would give the b complex a go, this is my 3rd cycle using cbfm, 1st cycle 14 day lp, 2nd cycle 13 day lp.. I am now 16 dpo and getting bfn and so far no af, it can only be the b complex! I stopped taking it yesterday as i dont want a 20 day lp, my cycle is already long.

miss broody, if you don't mind my asking, are you taking a prenatal and a separate b complex? if so what are the combined levels of b6? thanks x

Lindblum...??? Are congratulations in order??? OMG!

I'm not sure... i got a faint line and the following three times i tested the line seems to be getting fainter. so i'm just not sure. Will test again at 14 dpo to confirm.

i hope congratulations are in order :)

FX for you. I hope you get a nice dark line soon.

I hope I get a BFP soon too. Thinking I might test tomorrow... ? It will be 10 DPO.

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing?

Lindblum, I really hope this is your BFP. Keeping everything crossed for you, let us know how you get on :hugs:

DaisyQ did you test? Your temps look really good, let's hope they stay that way and lead you to your BFP :hugs:

Bean66 did you get your scan? How did it go, did they see anything? I hope everything went well.

AFM: my spotting returned with a vengeance on Saturday. Bright red which turned to brown. I completely freaked out. EPU asked to see me again this morning for another scan and everything seems to be okay. It looks a bit less like a blob and a bit more like a jelly baby. My u/s tech reckons I might just be one of these women who spots throughout pregnancy. I hope not, my nerves can't stand it!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies in the TWW :flower:

happenstance, glad the scan showed everything was ok. my sister spotted/bled throughout her first trimester and has a 2yr old to show for it x
it is very scary, i had to take her to a&e a few times and was very nerve-wrecking. i hope your bleeding stops soon x

Thanks for the reassurance Lindblum, it's appreciated. :hugs:

How are you? Have you tested again yet? I really hope this is it for you!

yes i retested last night and i think it looks lighter than the night before.

i took a photo from top to bottom:
9dpo at 9pm
10dpo with fmu
11dpo at 8pm
12po at 9pm

the fmu is the lightest and 11dpo is darkest of all so its thrown me. so confusing.

Attachments

• IMG_5250.jpg
    IMG_5250.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 11
OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!:happydance::yipee::wohoo::headspin::bunny:

That's excellent news Lindblum, I'm so happy for you!

Those all look like nice strong positives so try not to worry. I used the ICs at first too and I was getting stressed out about whether they were getting darker or not but they all looked the same to me - until about a week later when I could visibly see it looked darker. Plus, if your pee was even slightly more diluted than the last time then it would show a bit lighter. My FRER tests were much better, they got darker every couple of days (plus, I only used FMU as I was freaking out too much about the whole lighter/darker thing when I used afternoon pee). But I wouldn't stress over it one little bit, they look like beautiful pink lines and I'm so, so happy for you.

A big congratulations to you and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs::happydance:

Sorry I've not been around girls... stressful times :( At least everything's taking my mind of ttc... I can barely remember what CD I'm on!

Lindblum - congratulations. :) Those are all nice strong positives for ICs so try not to overanalyse :)

Happenstance... the spotting sounds so stressful, but I'm glad a scan reassured you. :hugs:

254, hope everything is ok.

Happenstance, how scary. I hope the bleeding stops soon and is just "normal" for you.

Lindblum, those all look positive to me, and they all look about the same. Fromvwhat I hear, FRER gives the darkest lines... I would test with that or a digi - the stronger result might be reassuring. But I definitely think congratulations are in order!

Afm, bfn today. Supposed to keep taking the progesterone another 6 days. We'll see what happens, but I'm not too optimistic.

Afm, bfn today. Supposed to keep taking the progesterone another 6 days. We'll see what happens, but I'm not too optimistic.

You never know, 10dpo would still be super early for a positive! Fingers crossed :)

fingers crossed u implanted at 8dpo(dip in ur chart) daisy, in which case it would be too early x

Happenstance - glad the scan was ok. Some ladies do spot when they'd get AF. Try not to worry.

254 - hope everything's ok.

Lindblum - congratulations!!!

Daisy - sorry about the BFN. It is very early though!! Stay positive.

AFM - cd10. Just waiting. Scan is this Saturday. I hope!! Best check when I get home.

Hi Everyone!! after no posts on here for a while there was a sudden flurry!! please ignore my wierd typing, my enter key has gone - i think my cats just broke it - urgh!!! Lindblum massive congratulations,:happydance: i took both up to 6 weeks and three days as i was too scared to stop, but then i stopped the B100 tablets a couple of days ago. From my reading you can take them the whole way through trimester one i think, but i am a bit nervous. Mind you right now they are the only vitamns i am getting,, i am sure as hell not getting them through food!! Daisy fingers crossed for you that the BFP is shy, it was early to test. Anymore news now? Have you tested again? Happenstance sorry to hear about spotting but good news about scan. I think if you get spotting it often happens the whole way through first trimester, but i cant imagine how awful that must be for your nerves!!! You are much further along now though, i am sure it is fine! 254 hope your ok and we are here if you want to talk about it. The month i was least focussed on concieving was the month we did it so fingers crossed! Bean fingers crossed this month is your month after your long LP last month!! As for me... I am getting worried about the fact all i can eat is crap and i am eating constantly to ward off the hunger - sure work must have figures it out given that my eating habits have completely changed!! I have an early scan at 7+4 on Monday so i hope i will ave a positive result to tell you all. x

Wierd there are now no gaps at all when i posted it - sigh sorry!!! x

Hi ladies, hope you are all doing well.

254 I'm sorry to hear you are having a stressful time. I hope everything is okay with you and that your daughter has recovered from her nasty illness. You know we're always here if you need to talk/rant/vent. Sending you massive :hugs:

Lindblum hope you're doing well and that the news has finally started to sink in. :happydance:

DaisyQ I agree with the others, I hope it was just too soon to test. 10dpo would be super early for a BFP so try not to stress. Are you planning on testing again in a couple of days? I know it's hard to remain optimistic, so I'll be optimistic on your behalf. :friends: I'm keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

Bean66 sorry, obviously got my dates confused. Hope your scan goes well this Saturday. Any sign of impending o?

Miss Broody yay for an early scan :happydance: I'm so excited you'll get to see your little bean. And 7 + 4 is a great date to have your first scan as you should hopefully be able to see baby and heartbeat. It's very reassuring.

And please don't worry about only being able to eat rubbish, you just have to eat what you can. :munch: I seem to be eating more carbs right now than I ever have. I know you said you had stopped your B100, are you taking a prenatal? I told my doc I wasn't eating very well due to my nausea and she said not to worry too much as long as I was taking my prenatal. Also, I've got a really helpful pharmacist who told me to make sure my prenatal has good levels of D3. Apparantly, D3 and folic acid are the two most important vits right now and she said there's going to be new UK guidance on vit D3 in the coming months as it's thought pg ladies aren't taking enough of it (apparently D3 helps your baby to absorb calcium - or something like that!). Anyway, take it easy and good luck with your scan.

AFM: Still spotting. Grrrrrrrrr! :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->