Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

My temp really jumped today. Ff. Says I already oed. I am not sure I haven't o ed this early in. While???

It looks like you may have o'ed but I'd wait at least another day to see for sure, especially since you've got a white circle for today.

Happenstance, I spoke too soon! Huge meltdown last night - details in my journal, entry from the morning of march 4, but its related to dh's need for neatness. I flipped out, pretty sure the scale of my reaction was related to the Clomid.

Joey - looks like you may have done but then as Daisy said clear circle, so may not be accurate. Keep bding and see what the next few temps bring. FF has got my o day wrong before.

Daisy - sorry about the melt down. Will pop over to your journal to find the details.

AfM - maybe O'd but not sure. Bd'd twice yesterday and once today. Was gonna get DH to go again but I think he's asleep. Will go again in the morning for good luck. Fingers crossed ladies!

I'm 12dpo!!! Another decent length LP for me... really chuffed. My LP before having L was 11 days, so this is 'normal' for me... feel so relieved that after a year and a half my LP is finally normal!

I can't pinpoint what has 'helped', but it could be progesterone cream, L breastfeeding less or vitamin C. I think the fact my LP jumped from 8 days to 11 last cycle implies that 'something helped' rather than it just being time. Whatever it is, I'm glad something has given my body that push to get back to normal.

No sign of my period yet... but I reckon there's a chance that the progesterone cream may even lengthen my LP beyond what it used to be, so no testing unless I'm periodless for a good few days yet. :)

Great news 254! Fingers crossed it leads to a BFP!!

AFM - think I O'd yesterday. Cd22. Pretty late but we'll see. Hoping my LP is still longer. Fingers crossed for a BFP in 14 days.
Edit - havent managed this morning. Think I've got thrush and given it to DH! Oops!

254 - great news! Hope you get some even better news soon.

Bean - sorry about the thrush! Hope you and DH recover soon.

AFM, doing OK - last dose of clomid last night (phew), hoping to return to normal (until of course my NEXT round of meds - ovidrel and progesterone again - eesh). Everything is going OK at home - had another mild spat last night (which resulted into me bursting into tears, thank you Clomid), but everything is fine. Next step is scan on Wednesday. I am super aware of both my ovaries - at first it was just the left one, but now I am really feeling them on both sides - just mildly tender.

Bean - good news on O - hope this is it and you caught the eggy.

254 - great news about LP length, i hope this is the magic month!

Daisy sorry about the clomid side effects and the meltdown with OH.

Happenstance - how are you doing? Still spotting? I have managed to stay away from google and i have been really good..... but the private scan company have phoned and want me to go back in for another scan to check my uterus as they are concerned i should be kept an eye on.

I am completely confused, not sure whether they are covering their own backs to check it really is BU or whether they think something else is wrong or whether they are concerned about that and so giving me a free scan.... or they think as it will be external they will be able to see better or what!?!?!

Anyway i am now going to be going for another scan at 9w+4, i am trying to convince myself to look at it as a free scan, but its not really working!!

I hope you are all well xx

so my temp went down from yesterday i guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

Hi -

So here's another burning question about B6/luteal phase.

If a potential LPD was caused by extended birth control use, and was then corrected/addressed by 100BComplex - if I were to stop taking the BComplex, would my nice long new luteal phase continue, or would I revert back?

Great question, but no idea of the answer. If it were me, I'd keep taking it one more cycle, to make sure it wasn't one flukey longer LP, then titrate down to b50 and see what happen then.

Makes sense - I'll probably be too chicken to mess with a good thing at this point, but maybe wait until May ;)

Yeah I agree with Daisy. I wouldn't stop just yet. Give your body a few months then gradually reduce.

BCP depletes B hits apparently so theoretically few month to boost levels back up should help long term.

I agree i'd have a coupl eof good months and then try slowly decreasing to see what happens.

Good luck!!

254 I'm dead excited to know what's happening with you. Haven't heard from you since your increased LP at 12dpo which was two days ago. Meaning, today you would be 14dpo. How are things looking? Are your temps still high? I'm thinking of you and hope you get some really wonderful news this month. What day is your daughter's birthday? Sounds like you've got a fun week ahead :hugs:

Bean66 how are things going in the TWW? And sorry about the thrush - it's so annoying! Mind you, at least the deeds have been done this month and you can focus on getting better :winkwink:

Broody I wouldn't worry too much about the scan company calling you back. I'm exactly like you, I'd be fretting about all of the 'hidden meanings' as to why they called, but I think you're right when you say you should just treat it as a free scan. I'm sure they just want to make sure that everything is okay rather than anticipating any problems. Perhaps to actually diagnose BU they need more than one scan? I hope that is the case and they got it wrong the first time! Just try and relax as much as possible and look forward to getting to see how much bubs has grown. It's amazing what can happen in just a few days! :happydance: Oh, and stay away from Google...! :comp:

Daisy how are things with you? Only two more sleeps until your appointment! :happydance: Hope hubby's taking it easy on you. If not, I've thought of another great punishment. A spending spree on his credit card. Well, a girl's gotta cheer herself up after an argument...! :haha:

Joeys how are things with you? Try not to worry too much about your temp going down. My temps were usually all over the place, down one minute and then up the next. Remember that you're not out until AF shows. Hope the rest of your TWW goes by stress-free and you end up with a BFP at the end of it :hugs:

Smythdm I can't add anything to what the other ladies have said, but I hope that you don't have to worry too much about weaning yourself off as hopefully you'll have your BFP way before then. :hugs:

Holy cow! 254's temp is still up at 14 dpo!

Either her short LP is cured, or she's prego!!! My guess is the latter!

Good morning ladies. well i don't know if my temp is up because i feel like i am getting sick or if I have already ovulated. my temp was 98.4 this morning. i have a sore throat runny nose and keep sneezing. i am not really sure if i am in my tww or still waiting to ovulate?:shrug::shrug::shrug:

So much excitement!! 254! Where are you? Everything crossed hun!

Joeys - looking good!

Daisy - good luck with scan tomorrow! Hope you have a lovely ripe follicle.

Happenstance - I'm good. How are you? Has the spotting stopped?

AFM - I'm good. Not happy with the thrush. Bought the tablet but says not to use if TTC! So just using cream. Hope it clears quickly but yes at least it didn't hit before O. I am worried my ph had already changed and I killed all DH swimmers though. Trying not to count dpo! So hard.

so i am not sure if I really am in the tww so we are still :sex: every other night till this weekend just to make sure plus I will use opk digi until then.:shrug: i am suppose to have my 2nd acupuncture today that was suppose to be before ovulation but not sure now.:dohh:

Bean, I'm not sure, but I think thrush thrives in a more basic environment (as do sperm), so perhaps having thrush is a good indication that your environment was actually hospitable! My understanding is that the vagina is usually acidic, semen is basic, and lots if sex (and semen) will raise the ph of the vagina, making it less acidic, and that's what contributes to a thrush infection...

Hi looks like this thread has been going for a while but can I join you? a bit about me:
been TTC no 2 for a couple of months now with no luck so far. Have 1 son who was conceived in the first month but looks like no 2 may be a bit harder! He's only 7 months old but we want a small age gap (only want 2 children though!) and knew just because we were so lucky in conceiving easily the first time doesn't mean second time round will be the same. Since my periods have come back they have been a bit all over the place compared to my lovely regular 28 day cycles pre-pregnancy but the last 3 have been better at 33, 24,32 and appear to ovulate anytime from cd13-19 with luteal phase 13 days if you count when period started properly (today!! so a bit down today) but actually started spotting from dpo11. strange spotting though- brown and only when wiped- had convinced myself that maybe it could be implantation bleeding but unfortunately not :(. hoping that maybe trying a vitamin b complex will stop this and improve my luteal phase. also going to temp,opk and use preseed (yes going all out this month!). think will also take a pregnacare conception vitamin and get my husband take the male version. seems that other people have combined the b50 and prenatal tablets with no problems? although I do worry a bit about overdosing too much on the b vitamins as the prenatal ones also contain them but seems in much smaller doses.

sorry for the long post!!

bean66 the tablet is fluconazole with is teratogenic hence you shouldn't take it if there is a possibility you could be pregnant. so you could take it if you were on your period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->