Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Thanks bean. Yeah i've been keeping an eye on things, but my temps don't seem to waiver too far from the coverline apart from a quick peak for O! We'll see :)

Ok maybe I will wait and see what the next couple cycles do with B6 added in. My LP is usually 12 days so that's not too bad, I think I'm mostly a hormonal mess lol thanks for the reply!

Think you were right bean! My temp dropped this morning again and the O line disappeared again. My temps are more erratic than usual. I have to hope I don't O till next Monday now as hubby is away til then. Lol.

good morning how is everyone doing? I did my inj yesterday or should i say hd had to do it.:blush: my temp really dropped this morning and tomorrow morning we go in for the iui.

Oooh good luck tomorrow with the IUI
Hope everyone had a good weekend lots of sun here which was lovely

Not sure what's happening with my cycle this month started using opks last tues and got a dark line but not positive and not had a positive yet have had lines but not dark enough,would be due to o today, but have run out of sticks, might have to get some on the way home

So not sure if o'd super early and missed it but would think there would be little or no line afterwards, not been temping either as too stressful and tmi alert!!! Sometimes it is hard to tell what my cm is like as after sex it seems to increase and looks like ewcm but it is like that whatever part of my cycle, hope it's not a reaction to his sperm!! That would be great!
Usually I get sore nips A day or so after o'ing so will see if that happens they felt a bit tender last week but not as much as normal

Just when u think your starting to think you understand your body better it throws a spanner in the works
Hoping it's not an anovollutary cycle as have been bd'ing loads!
Xxx

ok that trigger really works just did the opk and got a smiley face and ewcm. crazy how that works!:shrug:

Wow joeys, what an exciting time for you! Fx'd this works for you!

lizc123: it is frustrating Isn't it, just when things seem to be getting more 'routine' things change!

I'm just going with the flow now. Feel like its taking over my thought life already. We found out this week my hubby can't study next year which means leaving Sydney. I had a difficult labour & emergency c-section with in country australia and then a super easy labour at the RPA in Sydney with dd2. Was really hoping to have baby #3 there too. I don't want to have a baby In the country again so I'm nervous about conceiving which won't help! Blah. Sorry about the rant! I know I should be grateful for healthy babies!!

Wow joeys, what an exciting time for you! Fx'd this works for you!

lizc123: it is frustrating Isn't it, just when things seem to be getting more 'routine' things change!

I'm just going with the flow now. Feel like its taking over my thought life already. We found out this week my hubby can't study next year which means leaving Sydney. I had a difficult labour & emergency c-section with in country australia and then a super easy labour at the RPA in Sydney with dd2. Was really hoping to have baby #3 there too. I don't want to have a baby In the country again so I'm nervous about conceiving which won't help! Blah. Sorry about the rant! I know I should be grateful for healthy babies!!

Good luck, joeys!

I haven't been taking the B50 daily ... i'm too afraid it'll mess up my cycle. CD 16 and negative OPKs and no EWCM. I mean, it's stretchy, but still gloppy (sorry, TMI); I'm starting to have a tiny bit of cramping, which I get with O, so I guess that's good. So we wait. I hate O'ing late. My midwife is convinced I was going to O over the weekend because my levels were normal on CD3 (not sure why that means I'd have my first ever 14 day follicular phase!). I hate just waiting for O to show up! So stressful! I need to not stress because htat will NOT help with O! Blerg.

Thanks ladies! I hope it goes well today. I did another OPK this morning and there was another smiley face but the test line wasn't as dark as yesterday and my temp went up from yesterday but not a big spike. I have been having a lot of cramping down in my lower ab area not sure if it is gas :blush: or just the follicles?:shrug:

just got back from iui and acupuncture. was suppose to do acupuncture yesterday but they didn't have me scheduled they forgot! but the iui wasn't too bad but been having some cramping going on not sure if it is from the iui or follicles or oculation cramps! but i got put on estradiol 3 times a day and progesterone supp 2 times a day. plus i got valtrex for my cold sore! i am a walking pill! i hope this works though.

cold sore could be good sign - depressed immune system is good for implantation. FX and :dust:

really? but since we just did the iui would that still be good? :shrug:

how are you doing daisy?

i start the meds tomorrow are you on a progesterone supp? I am not really sure what to expect with that one.:blush:

I'm ok, starting Clomid tonight.

Yep, I take progesterone suppositories. They suck, but you get used to them. Wear a liner!!

Glad the IUI went well joeys and it's not too bad taking all the meds
Good luck this cycle daisy

I wasn't sure if I o'd this month as didn't catch a positive opk but took my temp this morning and it's at a post I temp for me so guess I will just have to wait until af arrives or the spotting which I can set my watch by, the one time it would be helpful so I can count back. How ironic!!
But what I really hoping for as always is no spotting and no af for the next nine months......

I need EWCM help! I finally got an OPK (CD 19 - I hate having long cycles!), but I have crappy CM. It's scant, and not that "eggwhite-y". Some of it's kind of creamy, in fact. So ... what can I do?

I have robitussin (is mucinex better?). I also have preseed, but I've read conflicting things. Some say it helps with insufficient CM, but some say it's not as fertile as regular CM. Any ideas?

Is it possible the B50 is hurting my CM? I've taken it about every other day, and I don't remember ay month having such poor CM.

Hmmm... it could be the B6... but it could just be an 'odd month'.

Where do you check your CM? Just asking cos I checked right up by my cervix... if I checked any lower then I almost never got anything fertile, and even by my cervix there was rarely a lot even around ovulation. We tried preseed for a cycle or two, but didn't actually use it the cycle we conceived!

Try not to worry too much... the first 2 times I conceived I had no 'proper' fertile CM so it's possible. :) Also, things change quickly, so you may find you're ovulating tomorrow or the next day and suddenly you have a fair bit.

Good luck!

lizc123 thanks yeah i don't think it is that bad with the meds I will get use to it. Just not sure about the progesterone though:blush: good luck and fx for you!

sotiredmama sorry I am not much help on that part i am about the same way. but good luck:thumbup:

daisy glad you are doing good. :hugs:

So we last night like the dr said and then this morning i did opk and it still was a smiley face but my temp jumped from 97.5 to 98.16 so am i suppose to manipulate ff and put yesterday as O day?

bean how are you doing???

Yes, I"m praying for good CM by tonight (time to BD :). I'm going to get mucinex, and keep my fingers crossed!

I check the mucus at my actual cervix, I also don't get much lower, but thanks!

I'm also super frustrated with my midwife. I spoke to her yesterday and she said she won't test my progesterone 7 dpo. Just wants me to call if I get pg. Grr. I don't want to change providers, but I feel like she's not doing anything. This month is going EXACTLY like I predicted (O around CD19), and yet she didn't believe me until now, and when she realized I was right, called it an "anovulatory cycle", even though I wasn't even DUE to O yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->