Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Sorry LLMP. :hugs: give the b complex time to work it's magic. Most sups take upto 3 months to work.

No idea sorry Joeys.

thanks anyway bean. i guess i will find out soon enough tomorrow morning. still feel warm. a little nasous every now and then, back ache feel like af possibly coming with slight cramps coming and going and back ache, bbs sllight sore and fuller and notice the blue viens sticking out a little more. but not sure if these are signs of the pills or not. tomorrow is 14dpo so keep your fxx for me! i will let you guys know tomorrow morning!!!:happydance:

Thanks bean. Talked to hubby and going to have a month off charting. AF showed up, not feeling too devastated but don't want my whole thought life taken up with ttc! I have two amazing babies that need my full attention. I dont want to waste my time & energy during these precious moments with them stressing about another baby! Another baby will happen when/if it's supposed to! Will keep taking vits and having and going to have another blood test for prolactin levels next week. But I think a month out will help. :)
I had a 32 day cycle (shortest ever) with O on CD24 (earliest ever) but still only had 8 day LP! So we'll see what happens next cycle and go from there!

Morning ladies. So many in the TTW!

Nice to hear from you miss Broody. How is everything going?Can't believe you're in your 2nd Tri!!

Sotiredmama and Joeys - it really does sound promising! Fxd!

Hi Bean, Thanks - i know, i never thought we would concieve and now look where we are - 2nd tri!! Just shows you, never give up!! For me it happened when i least expected it!

I am fine, sickness is much better now :)

Good luck this cycle xx

Everything crossed Joeys.

LLMP - I think that's a good plan. I've prettying stopped charting temp now. I know when I'm fertile and we bd regularly during this time.

I think a prolactin check is a good idea. Have they checked your 7dpo progesterone? I think for all of us it'll happen when it's supposed to. Look at my SIL. Trying for years, IUI's, meds, IVF and them get pregnant on her f it cycle post failed IVF. She wasn't even monitoring for O and drinking like a fish. There is just no rhyme or reason. It'll happen.

AFM 3dpo - nothing to report.

Thanks bean!
No didn't get the progesterone test done. I didn't bring the blood test referral away with me - I forgot so missed the boat. It has a specific date on it too which didn't match up with my actual 7dpo date! I might go back to a different doctor after I have the prolactin test.
I figured I have good CM and it's pretty reliable around O so once it starts we'll bd till its dried up!
Not sure what's going on with the shorter LP though. I'm wondering if the surgery I had to remove an ovarian cyst last July might have temporarily affected fertility. I think it'll happen, I did say to DH when we started trying that I had a feeling it would take longer this time! Funny I just seem like I understand my body at the moment if that makes sense?!

Good luck joeys!!

good morning ladies, well my temp went down and took a test and it was a bfn! :cry:thanks though everyone. Now my turn to keep my fx for you ladies!

thanks bean i hope so. just once i would like to see bfp instead of bfn. it is so heart breaking and feels like i have failed! :cry:

Hugs joeys I felt exactly the same the cycle just gone, even though u may feel like a failure u definitely are not and hopefully in a few days u will feel back on track, we will see those 2 lines!!!!! Xxxx

Oh joeys, I am so sorry. I was really rooting for you this month! But it sounds like your cycles are very favorable, so hopefully that bean will be just around the corner. ::hugs::

AFM, I am, apparently, pregnant. I actually didn't think I O'd until CD21 this month after looking back over my temps, and that would give me an 8 day LP this month. However, on CD29, I had the faintest whiff of something -- maybe a shadow? on the test. The day AF was due, I got a faint line, and today, it's fairly obvious. Still very cautious as it is very early, but Im happy. Actually, I'm having a health concern with my daughter ... have to go to the ped today because she's showing some signs of what could be a fatal genetic disorder. I learned about this the day before I got my BFP, so I'm both concerned about her and about the new baby, should we be carriers of this horrible disease. :(

I'll keep you posted.

Sotired! I don't know whether to congratulate you or give you hugs or both. I certainly hope you are wrong about the genetic disorder. Keep us posted.

Hugs joeys I felt exactly the same the cycle just gone, even though u may feel like a failure u definitely are not and hopefully in a few days u will feel back on track, we will see those 2 lines!!!!! Xxxx

thanks liz i hope you are right. :hugs:

sotired I agree with daisy! I hope everything turns our ok for both! yes please keep us posted! :hugs::hugs:

Thank you ladies. Didn't get to see her ped, unfortunately, but the doc I saw said he thinks she's fine. It eased my mind somewhat, but I still really need to follow up with her ped. Covering docs basically only take care of emergencies and leave whatever can wait for the primary, and he only saw us for like 3 mins. I'm somewhat reassured, but only somewhat.

sotired - that's great news, i hope the follow up with the pediatriacian gives you the same answer.

congrats x

Joeys - you are definitely not a failure!! Your time will come.

Sotiredmama - Ill say congrats!!! I'm sorry you are going through worry. I'm sure everything will be ok. May I ask why you are concerned? You don't have to talk about it if you'd prefer not too.

Lindblum - how's pregnancy treating you?

Sotired, I hope you get additional reassurance when you see the pediatrician.

Joeys, what your plan for next cycle if AF shows? Hugs, this is such a difficult process.

Bean, how ate you doing!

A warm shoutout to everyone else, Liz, LL, lindblum, broody...

So an update on me... I saw the doctor today to discuss next steps (more details in my journal), but the end result is that we are going to move to IVF if this cycle is a bust. SO. I do hope this cycle is a BFP, but if not, IVF here I come. Excited and terrified it won't work.

Bean - I think I'm fine for now. I had a small bleed sunday-monday, its stopped now and I'm hoping it was nothing. I don't know whether I'm just lucky or it means something else but my nausea and tiredness both disappeared a few days ago. I have my first scan on the 18th so will know for sure what's going on then.

good luck this tww x

morning ladies hope everyone is doing well. daisy i think we will do another iui this month I believe unless hd has other plans that he has not shared with me! :shrug: do you feel you are moody with the medication? I feel i am really bad I mean i was bad to begin with but this is really bad!:dohh: I hope this time around works for you! I believe AF is her i have terrible cramps this morning and slight spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->