Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

so last night i was watching the show Giuliana & Bill on style channel. She Giuliana is the host on E channel i believe and she was diagnosed with breast cancer and they are trying to have a baby and already did IVF and it failed. Well it made me realize that with having this failed IUI things could be a lot worse and to try to stay positive.:flower:

I don't usually watch that show, but I also saw it, and it's heart breaking.

I'm terrified of IVF failing.

I am moody on clomid, but not so much after...

I don't usually watch that show, but I also saw it, and it's heart breaking.

I'm terrified of IVF failing.

I am moody on clomid, but not so much after...

yeah i don't either but when i got home from my scentsy party next door my hd was watching it.:thumbup:

yes I am terrified of it also. this has always been my biggest fear of not being able to have a child and no reason for it just that is what i have always feared!:cry:

Oh that is good to hear I am moody on the progesterone and estradiol. I feel like this whole last month was pms moodiness! :blush: plus now it is actually pms right now so hopefully i will try to control my emotions for hd's sake!:nope:

Hey Ladies.

Lindblum - I'm sure everything is fine. It's normal for symptoms to start disappearing around 11 weeks. If you're worried I'm sure they'd bring the scan forward a little.

Sotired - How are you?

Daisy - FIngers crossed for your BFP. I know you are impatient for your BFP. I completely understand but stay positive. 28329 and I have both been trying for 9 months. 28329 got her BFP, it'll be our turn soon. It takes loads of ladies a fair few months, even with good timing. We'll get our BFP's!!

Joeys - You too. We'll get there, You're BFP isn't far away.

LLPM - How are things?

AFM - Just waiting, 4dpo. Got home a few hours ago from our mini break. Was lovely to chill out for a few days. My parents ended up coming down too so it was great to spend some time with them too.

Thanks for asking, bean! It's a crazy week, so I haven't been on much, and won't be probably until next week. I'm okay. No MS and the pg test was WAY lighter this morning (used a cheap these instead of a FRER). I'm assuming it's okay because it's a less sensitive test, but who knows. I got another FRER so I can check in the a.m. My MW drew my progesterone and hcg today so I'll find out in the a.m. if I need supplements.

When you had your CP last month, what was the timeline like? You got the BFP, and then how many days later was it light, and you started bleeding? I'm thinking about this because this morning the line was BARELY there at all, and I'm trying to rpepare myself for it if it's not sticky.

Hope you're ok sotiredmama! Hopefully it's just that you used a cheapie test!

Bean I'm good thanks! Been busy while we're away! On 3rd day of AF and it seems like it'll be another short one!! :) had a lot less cramps and moodiness than the last few months so that's good! Hoping to O early again this month but already feeling more relaxed now we aren't charting! We decided we'll just bd every other day for the full cycle and not stress about it!

How's everyone else?

Sotiredmama - it is probably just the cheapie. I got my BFP with a digi on 13dpo the latest day I'd expect AF, did a FRER on 14dpo and there was a line but not as dark as I'd expect for 14dpo. Tested again on 15dpo and it was lighter. AF arrived 17dpo. I really wouldn't trust the ICs.

LLMP if you are on day 3 of AF I wouldn't worry about the shortness. 3 days is very normal. Fingers crossed for an early O.

AFM - just waiting....,.....

Awwww yay Congratulations sotiredmama hope everything goes textbook for your pregnancy and is uneventful (in a good way!) and puts your mind at ease a bit xx

LLPM shorter af sooner u o again hopefully yay! Mine drag on for about 6 days plus the spotting so always so happy when it finishes! In hoping to O again early again this month too...fingers crossed!

I went to the drs this morning again he has agreed to let me have another prog test when I am spotting, am hoping it will pick up if the prog levels falls rapidly. Previous 4dpo level was normal so am interested to see what it may be like after that....spotting normally starts 7/8dpo any thoughts when I should go,I was thinking maybe 9/10, a few days before af is due?

Hope everyone who is waiting to o or in the 2ww is ok and time isn't dragging too much! Xx

Hi all, yeah not worried about the short AF. Before dd2 it was only 4-5 days but since dd2 it's been 10 or so days so I'm thankful for it being shorter. It feels like my body is getting back to how it was before babies! :)

Liz, it sounds like your dr is on board with everything! It's nice when they understand that you want to do everything you can to get pregnant!

Liz, I would recommend a serial progesterone test (annoying but informative). You would go three days in a row to track progresterone levels. You could go at 7, 8 and 9 DPO for example. If you go just the once, I would go once the spotting typically starts. 8 or 9 DPO perhaps?

The whole progesterone thing confuses me. Seen ladies with short LP and spotting and high progesterone and charts with low progesterone but a beautiful temp shift, good length LP and no spotting. I really don't think it's as straight forward as we think. Always worth having more tests though. Maybe 8,9,10dpo.

LLMP - I thought it was you who was worried about short AF and lining. Who was that? Sorry ladies.

Sotiredmama - have you tested again.

Agree that progesterone testing can yield unreliable results...

https://www.asrm.org/uploadedFiles/...Bulletins/Progesterone_supplementation(1).pdf

Nope not me bean! I'm mostly worried about my 8day luteal phase! Hoping the vits start working this cycle! Day 4 of AF and it's just a bit of spotting! :) its nice to move into the different stages, I like it anyway. Lol. Everyday is one step closer to a BFP!

Llmp - sorry it was a lady on another trend. What dose b complex are you taking? Try another month. If no charge maybe look into vitex/Agnus castus. Helps to rebalance hormones. I think if you are starting to O earlier your LP will adjust soon too.

How is everyone else?

Thanks for the link Daisy. V interesting.

Afm - just waiting 6dpo today.

After 1 month on b50 my ov moved from cd16 with a 10 day lp to cd13 and then I got my bfp at 11dpo after 22 month ttc, thanks for your advice girls, so glad I tried the b vits x

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/photo7.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/photo8.jpg

Icky heartburn - hope its a good sign! Are you 7dpo? 1 day ahead of me! Fingers crossed!!

Thank you! I think I implanted at 8dpo so nice and early, does this reduce risk of chemical, do you think?

I think a positive digi at 11dpo is a great sign. That's a lovely chart you have. Congratulations again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->