Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Ocean, congrats! That's wonderful! I was 12 dpo when I got my BFP with FRER, and so far things are going fine. Your timeline has me beat by a long shot! That's awesome!

Yeah, I don't know how much good progesterone tests are if you only do one, really. From waht I've read, it's released in spurts, so a single snapshot doesn't tell you what it's TYPICALLY like. Also, plenty of women maintain healthy pregnancies with "low" progesterone and no supplementation, so I'm not sure that it's as important as we think it is (not that you shouldn't treat it if you know yours is low).

AFM, my test got darker with a FRER! I'm now 16 dpo and had some bloodwork done 14 dpo. My progesterone then was 22 (as far as I know,that'sgood) and hCG was 57. I think it should be in the 100s by 14 dpo, but they're not concerned yet. I don't think I'm going to ask for another hCG today to make sure it's doubling. Even if it's not, there's really nothing to do but wait, so waiting is what we'll do.

Sotiredmama - that's great re FRER. I think 57 at 14dpo is absolutely fine. Seen ladies with loads let who've still had viable pregnancies.

I think you're right re: blood tests. My SIL made the same dicision. Nothing can be done so just let fate take it's course. I think you've hot a sticky bean there and hopefully we'll be bump buddies soon!

congrats ocean! :hugs:

how is everyone doing? I have a question for you this period it is weird. It is really heavy and clotty:blush:

so here is my friday the 13th moment from this morning:
got my period on wed kind of spotty and then yesterday a little heavier so last night put a tampon in like normal and woke up this morning waiting for hd to get out of the bathroom and was standing and realized there was blood running down my leg:blush: i had overflown onto our white carpet. i busted into the bathroom and hd was like wth. then he saw blood from my leg and was like ewwww! and like shit our white carpet!

so nothing like having your hd clean your period off the white carpet at 6:15 in the morning. ok on a serious note. after an iui and taking meds is it normal to have a really heavy period with a large amount of clotting?:shrug:

My period after IUI on clomid with progesterone was very light. My period BEFORE that cycle had been very heavy with clots - the only meds I was on that cycle was progesterone. Who knows...

You can always ask your doctor.

As for the heartburn, yes hoping it's a good sign, but it could 100% be the progesterone and the big dinner I ate last night. :flower:

I think I'm 6.5 DPO. :haha: Seriously - I think I started to ovulate last Friday, but was still ovulating on Saturday (2 eggs remember). I think that's what my chart, and my O pains suggest.

This cycle I'm cycling with all my TTC buddies it seems! You bean, and also one of my oldest buds on here, Jchic.

OH yeah i know everyones bodies are different and will affect differently. Normally my periods are light and only like 2 1/2 days to where I don't really need to wear a tampon for more than 1 day. but this cycle i was on letrozole, ovadril inj, progesterone suppliment and estradiol. SO I believe that has all made a difference. Ok this might sound stupid but what causes all of the clots?:shrug
I start the letrozal again today so hopefully this will be good.

I think heartburn is a good sign. Try to stay relaxed I think this will be your month! FX!!!!!:hugs: Did you do a trigger this 2nd iui I can't remember.

yes bean good luck to you also! I got a good feeling about you two!!!!:hugs::hugs:

Congratulations sotiredmama!

And congratulations Ocean pearl... I'm another pregnant-after-quite-a-long-time-ttc-with-LPD-er! It's great to hear your news. Spotted your tickers... and if you count from your ovulation date, you're actually 3 weeks 4 days today! (using LMP calculation assumes a CD15 ovulation, exactly 2 weeks after the start of your cycle... and you ovulated 2 days before that). So you're 2 days more pregnant! ;)

Joeys - OMG that's hilarious. I'd be mortified. Ha ha. Good bonding experience. As for heaviness and clots. I know ostrogen is perscribed for uterine lining so that is probably why.

254 - how are you hun? Been checking in your journal periodically. Have you got a new Doppler yet?

Daisy - Fxd!!

bean yes what a bonding experience haha i guess not one that i would have liked to have dealt with but what ever!:dohh: just getting hd ready for when we do have kids of what to expect! hahaha

yes 254 how are you feeling?

bean how are you feeling also?

Hi ladies - thanks for thinking of me :)

I'm alternating between feeling calm and positive... and feeling absolutely petrified and convinced something is going to go wrong! I have to admit, not being able to find the heartbeat on the doppler for a while hasn't exactly helped... even though I know that's almost certainly because he/she is bedding down in an awkward position/being 'shadowed' by placenta/expanding womb/bloatage, because last time I eventually heard it (5 days ago) after much searching, it was nice and regular and fast, just as it should be.

Still got barely any nausea... definitely not complaining. :) I have heartburn and indigestion from hell, though!!

9+3 now... which means our 12 week scan is in less than 3 weeks. Feels like an age away!

Rooting for all you ladies :) :) Joeys - sorry to hear your period arrived, but I bet it will be your time soon. And hoping to hear good news from a few others in the next week or so!! :)

Congratulations sotiredmama!

And congratulations Ocean pearl... I'm another pregnant-after-quite-a-long-time-ttc-with-LPD-er! It's great to hear your news. Spotted your tickers... and if you count from your ovulation date, you're actually 3 weeks 4 days today! (using LMP calculation assumes a CD15 ovulation, exactly 2 weeks after the start of your cycle... and you ovulated 2 days before that). So you're 2 days more pregnant! ;)

Thank you for the cool bit of info! Congrats to you too! X

Ahhh congrats ocean pearl Friday the 13th was a lucky one for u :0) all the best with your pregnancy xx

Thanks for the info ladies didn't realise prog could fluctuate so much. When I ring to make an appointment might ask about having a few tests done will see what they say so hard to get an appointment tho haha!

Think I only want a test to feel like I'm doing something as still too early for any other tests!
I have wondered about the uterine lining not responding properly to the hormones and started to broach the subject with the dr but he looked at me like I was insane and said it wa highly unlikely so I didn't push it lol! Got what I went for so that's the main thing and he seemed more convinced than I am that it will happen so will just wait!
Have booked a holiday for the end of may do that will keep my mind off it hopefully for a couple of months!

Hope u manage to get your carpet clean joey! :0p !!
Have a good weekend all!

254 - I think everything will be just fine. It's normal to worry though.

Lizc - How long have you been trying? I know you've said before but I forget. I think we all have to remember that even with everything perfect we only have a 15-20% chance each cycle. So many things can go 'wrong' even with great timing. It doesn't always means something needs fixing. I think you'll catch soon.

Joeys - I'm good thanks. 6dpo. A little a lower abdo crampiing but I've had that before in the TWW so trying not to read into it.

bean - do you normally get cramping after O? I pretty much have cramping from O until AF and then it is worse for a while and then gone so pretty much for about 6 days out of the cycle i don't have cramps!:shrug:

so hd just emailed me stating carpet is good and no evidence of what happened this morning!:dohh:

Yeah I quite often get cramping. Only light. I don't know if I'd realise/notice it I wasn't concious of it. I never noticed it/thought much of it in the months after I stopped BCP but before TTC. It't not everymonth.

Glad your carpets are ok!

Congratulations Ocean Pearl and sotiredmama!!! Two more BFP's on here, great!!!!

Looking forward to everyone else joining soon too! I hope you are all well.

xx

So many people getting their BFP's!! :) excited for you all. x

Hey ladies. I think the witch is arriving but I'm only 8/9dpo. Confused.

I suppose it could be IB. But it's just like when I get AF. Although last cycle I had spotting which then subsided on the day I got my BFP.

I've not had cramping but I have got that dull achy feeling I get with AF. And my bbs aren't as sore which happens just before AF shows. My cervix is low and soft.

Going to be sooooo pee'd off if it's the witch. Not only no BFP but short LP. Boooooooooo!

Will just have to see what tomorrow brings.

How are you all?

Hey ladies. I think the witch is arriving but I'm only 8/9dpo. Confused.

I suppose it could be IB. But it's just like when I get AF. Although last cycle I had spotting which then subsided on the day I got my BFP.

I've not had cramping but I have got that dull achy feeling I get with AF. And my bbs aren't as sore which happens just before AF shows. My cervix is low and soft.

Going to be sooooo pee'd off if it's the witch. Not only no BFP but short LP. Boooooooooo!

Remember... it's not over until you definitely see your period! Try not to second guess things... I had a huge temp drop at 9dpo, exactly when my period would have started... I had a big 'my period is starting again, sob sob sob' meltdown, and was extra grumpy as I had had one cycle with an 11 day LP (previously 8 or less) so was very upset that that looked like being a random anomale cycle... and look what happened. So... you never know...?!

Thanks 254. I know you are right. Spotting is less this morning. Just when I wipe or check. It's now very dark almost black. Just need to stay chilled. Temp was lower than I'd like this morning but had woken 1.5 hours earlier and it could be a dip. Ok I'm gobba just let fate take it's course and not worry. Thanks.

How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->